Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-45.html)

When you stop using facebook and only keep logging into tbhp from time to time. And keep pressing the refresh button for new posts in the subscribed threads.

you spend time on Tbhp when you actually should be studying.

The rest as and when they strike me.:)

When you keep trying to join the Forum till the moderators give in :D
And when you are ignorant about the silent treatment by your better half, while you are on the site.

... until you discover this thread !!!

-When your desktop wallpaper is of a car having a tbhp sticker.

-When you connect to the internet to open another website but log in to tbhp first.

-And when you ignore your girlfriend who is messaging you repeatedly at your fb account (which is open in the other tag) as you are in the middle of reading the description of a restoration project at tbhp. (I am just doing that :D)

- When your wife says "T-Bhp" par time waste karna band karo and you say its not time waste its knowledge, its passion, its ambition

- When all other reviews of a launch seem useless and T-BHP review by GTO rules and is the final word

- When most of your posts on FB are around cars (and contain T-BHP links), your wife realizes what you talking about and you propose her to join t-bhp clap:

- Outings with T-bhp members (read meets) are more than the picnics you have with your long time buddies

- While hunting for a used car, the first place you look at is T-Bhp classifieds.

Cheers,
Yogesh.

When you go back to the school & claim the Economics teacher to have taught the Business & Job Cycles as under:

Business Cycle: A Business is like a Turbo charged Diesel Engine. Initially no matter how hard you work it wont get the adrenaline rush (the starting phase of a business). Its takes time till the turbo kicks in. Once the turbo kicks in you go as fast as a rocket since it creates max torque (Boom period) & leaves the Maximum power near the red line (Slump). That's a business cycle.

Job Cycle: A job is like a Naturally Aspirated Petrol Engine. The torque / power curve goes steadily up till the red line. You begin from low & while you retire you are at the top. Usually, this happens. There are always some exceptions, like the Turbo-charged petrol engines. ;)

When you post your first Car delievery news on Team-Bhp and not on any other social Networking site.

When you have a shortcut in your menu bar :thumbs upand keep refreshing every few minutes

When you stop watching TV and browsing any other stuff on the internet and your browser history shows only Team BHP links!

When you delay an escalation meeting just to post your first post on teamBHP!! stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by carwatcher (Post 2850684)
... until you discover this thread !!!

clap::thumbs up

You hit the nail right on its head. Its been three weeks, I am working but I see myself trying to gather information and share knowledge here than for my work.

-Everytime you feel like freshening yourself at work, end up browsing TBHP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaKilo (Post 2868033)
clap::thumbs up
You hit the nail right on its head.

Thanks!!! Your reply made my evening.
I was surprised that no one noticed the effort.
If you notice it should read like, "You 'don't' know/realise you are addicted to Team-BHP until you discover this thread".

- When t-bhp is the first site that you open as soon as your browser is opened.
- You cherish those t-bhp stickers and wait till you buy the right car to put them on!!
- You caution your staff for wasting office time surfing through social sites and tell them to get a t-bhp membership instead!
- You look everything automotive up on t-bhp first and then go to other sites.