Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-43.html)

One gets the feeling of "Home Sweet Home" when logging into the Team BHP Forum

Beat this - almost all of the office systems (of my team) have my password already stored in the IE - any/every - time in the past, I have had to login into their system, the first thing I eventually did was to login into TBHP.

I bought an android phone as tbhp is blocked @ office :)

High on motor spirits! I guess Iam the latest to be afflicted, :thumbs up Logging in for the first time, feels great and smells good to be amongst the petrolheads. Cheers

Addiction is a mild term for my association with TeamBHP>>> the history of my browser would speak of it... :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by autocrat
I bought an android phone as tbhp is blocked @ office :)

Hehe.. I hacked my windows phone and installed Android on it just because they didn't have the team-BHP app for the windows version :D

You know you are addicted to Team BHP when your Boss finds you logged into the portal > nods his head and says: "Nice way to Kill Time at Work, eeh!" :p

...when the browsers on your home laptop, ipad and BB phone have team-bhp as the home page! :)

Just realized one more reason!

You automatically open the team-bhp website every time you are plugged into internet. I noticed that sometimes I don't even realize that I had opened team-bhp by default.

For me, I think my laptop is programmed to open the sites in the following order.

- Gmail
- Team-bhp
- FB

Even if I plug into www for any urgent work, team-bhp will be the first or the second window I would have opened. Something my better half just hate the most (coz I end up sitting on team-bhp royally forgetting to complete the task for which I plugged in)

best,
r-six

1) You have been waiting for the approval from T-BHP more eagerly than you have ever waited for any of your exam results.

2) You feel that you have been selected for IIT.

3) I've been telling everybody about my membership approval and that I have been doing it for the past 4 days. The guys to whom I have already informed say "You already said that 4 times!" and I'm like "Oh! OK. I thought I did not inform you"

4) You have Team BHP application installed on both your Android tablet (one in my car and one in my bag)

5) You have installed Team BHP application on your iPhone with notifications turned on so that you do not miss any reply in the threads

6) All of a sudden, you start discussing about Tire upgrades, Lighting upgrade, Air filters and what not and the friends ask you "Do you know how to change the tire of your car!".

7) The pride look on your face when you are posting your views in a thread and someone walking by says "oh! you are a Team BHP member" (This just happened while I was composing this post clap:)

I can't say I'm addicted to tbhp as I used to be but just noticed that its been a little over 5 years since I joined this great forum that has awesome patrons.

-when you're using notepad for a long post and also instinctively typing in the TAGS that are understood by the TBHP editor!!!
*From recent experience while writing a travelogue :D

After your comp crashes when rebooting it and opening Google Chrome, you hit the 'restore' button and 10 T-BHP tabs open up. :D

Its been over 5 years I joined T-BHP.. that was when I wanted to buy my first car after getting a job :)

However. its only offlate (after deciding to replace my old car) I started regularly checking forums on different car variants.

Thanks T-BHP.

1. Team-Bhp is your home page.
2. more than 75% of your internet usage is surfing on T-Bhp site
3. You feel good every time see those Team-bhp stickers on your car, no matter for how many years they are there.
4. You read any automotive news anywhere and turn to Team Bhp for authentication