Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-52.html)

....when you tell people in office "I have sent you a PM", when actually you have mailed them

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarthikK (Post 3102480)
A female colleague at my workplace, who sits in the adjacent cubicle asked me today morning :

she : "you said you are not on facebook or other social networking sites?"
me : "yeah, too cliche`d. I got bored and quit them."

Exact story happened to me , my fellow colleagues keep peeking (even as I type this ) and wonder why I am so addicted to it . They all think I have gone crazy . I think they are all planning to get this site blocked in the office .

Saw this in 'Shifting gears' section on a thread about Airplanes -

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadguy25 (Post 3180208)
Mate - are you allowed to sport our Team-B stickers on any of your planes?
stupid:<-yes i am! But i had to ask you

A320 review

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpksuhas (Post 3180220)
Saw this in 'Shifting gears' section on a thread about Airplanes -

A320 review

Something has gotten into me. I seem to be searching for a TeamB marking on cars most of the time.

I dont think this is a good habit :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadguy25 (Post 3183467)
Something has gotten into me. I seem to be searching for a TeamB marking on cars most of the time.

Title of this thread matches your condition clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadguy25 (Post 3183467)

I dont think this is a good habit :(

Welcome to the club! Now you've some idea what I go through :D

I have got the habit of slowing down and peeping into the parking lot of every CCD I pass through. May be some petrol heads have gathered around there :D

... when you start attending all Team-bhp meets in all the cities you visit. :eek:

:D ... when my wife told me with a straight face yesterday evening: "2 months down the line after our marriage; after coming from office you go straight to the laptop and log on to team bhp. Tomorrow onwards no browsing team-bhp at home :rules:"

You know you are addicted to T-Bhp when...
When your fb account has been deactivated for over 2 months now with no signs of withdrawal or depression whatsoever. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 (Post 3190094)
:D ... when my wife told me with a straight face yesterday evening: "2 months down the line after our marriage; after coming from office you go straight to the laptop and log on to team bhp. Tomorrow onwards no browsing team-bhp at home :rules:"

+1 to that. When I was reprimanded by better half for browsing the BHP forum on the wedding anniversary day instead of Flipkart.:D

I had a self imposed ban but did not work. one visit = 2 hours. Deadlines down the drain & Team BHP seems to be gaining. It's information is too valuable :)

Cant imagine even a single day without logging on to teambhp :D .

Its so true actually , i am absolutely addicted to it.Moreover since i have joined the family officially all i do is keep reading fellow Tbhpians's thoughts , their experiences and insights.This is the site that is perpetually opened on my desktop.
Absolutely love being here, a part of the family.

This comes from BHPian DodgeViper:

"You know you are addicted to TBHP... When TBHP whatsapp group grows more than ur friends group."

This holds perfectly true for me atleast.