Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-55.html)

...when FB doesn't interest you. You find T-BHP a LOT more interesting and can spend hours in auto nirvana!:D

That's me!

....when you are desperate to slap on a Tbhp sticker onto your car!

when you are with your better half and still want to check the update on the posts....:Cheering:

When you say 'keep revving' instead of 'bye' when parting with someone

stupid:When you have a sticker on your car right where you can see it while getting in, always feeling proud

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecosport rules (Post 3255265)
stupid:When you have a sticker on your car right where you can see it while getting in, always feeling proud

I can relate to that as I also have the URL on driver door just above the cladding.

1. When you keep checking your inbox every other minute/second to see the 'TBHP Membership APPROVED' so that you are raring to post your intro
2. Waiting to get your hands on the TBHP stickers and flaunt it on your machines

Cheers!!!

When boss asks for a quick info. "10 minutes sir, just closing an important thing" and quickly types the response to a route query :D

Used to take my newspaper to toilet at morning hours for reading. It is now replaced by my tab and tbhp.

1. When you feel elated that your a small part of a very big fraternity in the World automotive scene, every time a vehicle passes by with a Team BHP sticker on it. :I Rule:

2. Especially when that happens on a Sunday morning in Bangalore when more than one passes by, one after the other.

3. When you know you've got a section to search for other less important things than automobiles in this website.

4. When you plan on buying any vehicle and your mind is processing where to place that Team Bhp sticker on the vehicle.

5. When you look at this sticker every time you start the computer and the homepage is team-bhp.com

Mod Note : Post Edited. Smiley usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please do NOT use more than 2 smileys in a post.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Team-BHP@Office :D

Name:  addicted.png
Views: 706
Size:  44.6 KB

enuf sed! stupid:

.. you are opening your phone to check new updates on your subscribed threads though Instant Email Alerts in turned on. :)

1. when your Team-BHP mobile app comes to the home screen for easy access,
  2. when you give a special notification sound for all kinds of Team-BHP alerts, making it a special affair lol:
  3. when you keep thinking whether your posts will be approved by Mods and keeping checking the phone for an update :D

-When your passion towards cars turns into madness.stupid:
-When you keep opening t-bhp on your cell phone every 10 minutes to check if there are any new threads or replies. (Even when you have an exam tomorrow and you have not finished studying)

-When you keep looking at the rear bumper of every car on the road to check if he's a Bhpian.:D

-When you ask your friends if they know about t-bhp and explain them about the community if they've not heard about it.

I came to know about Team-BHP over an year ago on a road trip from Bangalore to Goa. That was the day which changed everything for me ! I started exploring Team-BHP and was greeted by man surprises. I started reading a lot of topics and reviews on the Forums. Every bit of information was very helpful and knowledgeable. The reviews, ownership threads, troubleshooting, and queries thread(s) were my main places to hangout on the Forums. It sort of became an addiction for me as I used to always keep many tabs opened for Team-BHP on my browser, besides checking out other stuff on Internet. I used to spend at least 5-6 hours a day here. My parents always noticed this and scolded me, since I am just 19 years old. :) Eventually, my computer usage was restricted and I spent minimum time on Internet.

A few months back my, father asked me about Team-BHP and what it is all about. I explained him everything and told how helpful it was. I made him read a car ownership thread. He really liked it. After sometime I found that he was reading various topics on the Forums. I was really happy to see this ! Over the period of time, I found out that he had developed a liking for Team-BHP and this liking turned into an addiction for him, just like for me ! I always used find many tabs of Team-BHP Forum topics open on his laptop and realised that it has bought a lot of change in him. I found that my father started loving his car even more and developed more interest servicing and maintenance, modifications and fittings. I was really happy to see all this !

Now, me and my father always have discussions on various topics on Forums over the dining table and in free time. This is yet another example of how addictive and ecstatic Team-BHP could be !

Cheers ! :thumbs up