Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-50.html)

...when pressure translates to tire pressure and not blood pressure!

A female colleague at my workplace, who sits in the adjacent cubicle asked me today morning :

she : "you said you are not on facebook or other social networking sites?"
me : "yeah, too cliche`d. I got bored and quit them."

She : "Then what is that black and grey website you keep opening and seeing every few minutes??" (referring to team-bhp)
me : :uncontrol "never mind. It is an automobile forum"

she : :confused: "what do you check there so frequently? in a car forum? You keep seeing it more frequently than we check our facebook pages"
Me : "I'll get tired trying to explain. Some time when you are free, you yourself open the website and check what it is" *winks*

clap: agree: everyone looks at those stickers if they dont have one...its become a cult now!

Am proud of the TBHP sticker on my car...

And of course when the wife says "TBHP - again?" clap:

When you have to gather courage to Unistall the T-Bhp app from your Mobile, just so you could stop wasting time on it, and study for your PMT!!

When you have got your exams the next day and you are chatting with buddies in a teamBHP meet!

I am addicted!

When I am writing a Travelogue at early morning 2am, I know that I am addicted to T-Bhp.

Also when you start using this site more often than FB, I guess I am addicted to T-BHP:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by carzone (Post 3107124)
When you have got your exams the next day and you are chatting with buddies in a teamBHP meet!

I am addicted!

All the best man! That was really brave :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by engrohit (Post 3107471)
All the best man! That was really brave :)

thank you bro!
It was the first meet I was aware of, and all the more, near my residence. So, couldn't have missed it at all!
Etched in the memory!

When I think about cars, I realize my addiction.

When I look for solutions, I realize my addiction.

When I write some TLs, I realize my addiction.

When I click some pics, I realize my addiction.

And what not, boss is the only barrier blocking the addiction to session timeouts in between :D

When I tab in and out of the t-bhp site while trying to write case studies at work. My excuse to myself: Inspiration is required! (What inspiration? I'm not too sure)

I am on TBHP since morning, this is my first day after membership got approved... Addicted so fast !

How do you realize that that you are Tech geek & TBHP addict??
when you know how to bypass the office proxy & use it only & exclusively for accessing TBHP.

Doing that right now :)

When every rectangle shaped yellow colored sticker stuck behind cars appears to be Live To Drive sticker from a distance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carzone (Post 3107124)

I am addicted!

Happened with me even on the day of the exam.

when team-bhp is the first website to be opened on your web browser every time you start your pc :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayrec (Post 3111022)
I am on TBHP since morning, this is my first day after membership got approved... Addicted so fast !

agree: