Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-60.html)

When, while traveling via bus, the whole 2.5 hrs journey is spent being engrossed in making long term ownership review!

when my wifey catches me one more time with T-Bhp on my lap(top) :) and says you should have bought 100 cars now for all the time you have spent with T-Bhp

When 10 hours in a week at work is spent on T-BHP and your colleagues are around your cubicle reading the new car reviews.. :)

When you quit your job on the prospect of your next company giving you access to Team-BHP throughout the shift!!!! And it turns out to be working. Thank god for that!

When you keep on checking your emails to see any approval email from moderators even though it is already declined. :D. Trust me I did it many times. stupid:

When the office network blocks team-bhp domain and you own a windows phone without a dedicated team-bhp app, yet you use the mobile IE browser to somehow stay updated during the day, even if you can't compose / post anything. :D

Heights of addiction
I am so used to checking out the tbhp site for anything sometimes I scramble through this for a medical information related to my profession. Well how much more the addiction shall go God knows:D:

One more evidence
Wifey threatens to swirch off internet if some ordinary electricity bill is due and not yet paid. ;)

When the maximum data usage app on your mobile turns from FB to TBhp. The first URL you hit at work/home on turning on your workstation/laptop is www.team-bhp.com :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiesta1.6 (Post 3661488)
When you keep on checking your emails to see any approval email from moderators even though it is already declined. :D. Trust me I did it many times. stupid:

lol: It was same here after my first rejection and my second registration, I would open the mail box every two hours to check for the approval mail.:D

... you park your car in an apartment/multiplex/shopping mall/temple/hotel parking lot and quickly glance at the rest of the cars parked there for any TBHP stickers. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarthikK (Post 3679727)
When the office network blocks team-bhp domain and you own a windows phone without a dedicated team-bhp app, yet you use the mobile IE browser to somehow stay updated during the day, even if you can't compose / post anything. :D

OT: You can post from IE on Windows phone easily. I do that regularly from college :D

NOTE FROM T-BHP SUPPORT: Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

when the first site you open is team-bhp.com after logging in the office and before opening your notes E-mail to start for the day off.

when you dont get that 15 min to surf through the favourite thread your are following for your dream car.

When you sign off an email you are sending to your teacher with:
Keep revvin'
petrolhead_neel
:) :D

When instead of typing F or G as the first letter on your browser, you type T.