Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-59.html)

...when you take up a new job at another company and find that you know a colleague who sits in the next aisle not by name nor face but his Team-BHP handle :D
Yes, it indeed is a very small world out there :)

When you feel bad if you are unable to check TBHP because you are on a flight...

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP

When your garage looks like this!

You have made several posts, you think it is in the best interests of the community.. but now you are worried what the mods got to say about your posts. You keep validating your post..

Someone else know it When the team bhp is open in a window, whenever you are in front of a computer screen.

Just shifted residence to another part of the city. No internet connection yet:Frustrati. I come to office and first log into Team BHP site every day. Now comes the weekend, and I am already missing Team BHP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoseVijay (Post 3605954)
Just shifted residence to another part of the city. No internet connection yet:Frustrati. I come to office and first log into Team BHP site every day. Now comes the weekend, and I am already missing Team BHP.

Another criteria: When you notice any post in this thread within 10 mintues of posting. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenren (Post 3605961)
Another criteria: When you notice any post in this thread within 10 mintues of posting. :D

I agree:. That is the beauty of this forum right?

in spite of being unable to log in for a couple of months you still know your password and login name :)

You know a friend is addicted to Team-BHP when...
you meet him after a long time and he asks about that new scooter bought 3 weeks ago :Shockked:
I haven't spoken to him in a while so I ask how he got to know and he says he saw my ownership thread on Team-BHP :D

1.my office-mates come to greet me in the morning only to find me immersed in the virtual world of team-bhp and leave me alone until I get back into the real world to see what's really happening around ! They know that I'd really not respond when I'm revving here ! :D

2. the first word uttered by my sis would be- bhp news huh ? when I say any new thing/review about the indian Automotive scene .

When you go to the medic store, and ask for medicine "XYZ 2.5 AMG", instead of "XYZ 2.5 MG" :P

You have a terrible headache, you don't pop medicines but the headache is so severe that you have one disprin, but that too doesn't have any effect.

Open Team-BHP & browse for good two hours. Dear wife taps shoulder and says, you had a headache, you had medicine and nothing happened and now you look okay.

(She says) Don't know whether to thank Team-BHP or still keep feeling jealous of it :D

I know I am hooked as now first thing in morning I check after emails is team bhp, earlier it used to be emails then facebook. Looks like fb has lost the charm!

i know I am hooked to TeamBHP when, the moment I get internet access, the first thing I do is check TeamBHP