Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-46.html)

There are many symptoms, few which happens to me are:
- When you start checking Team-BHP for directions and road conditions before going to a road trip and calibrate the GPS accordingly
- When you refer to T-BHP sites and forward the links to friends when suggesting pit stops when they plan their road trips!
- When you start following up with car dealers about the newest arrivals after seeing the reviews at T-BHP...

...you go to bed at 11:00 PM and go to sleep at 4:10 AM (not before writing this post):D

You know you are addicted to Team BHP and obsessed by BMW when - you tell your wife "Your eyes are like BMW headlights and your nose is like the split kidney grille on the BMW".

I did that yesteday :uncontrol

She was like, you've gone crazy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogeshnagpal (Post 2881410)
You know you are addicted to Team BHP and obsessed by BMW when - you tell your wife "Your eyes are like BMW headlights and your nose is like the split kidney grille on the BMW".

I did that yesteday :uncontrol

She was like, you've gone crazy!

But then u might soon expect her to give you a kick back - like the diesel engine. Think twice before you give out any such statement to your better half or expect a torquey kick back.

...you're reading this thread at 2 am :D

When you realize after reading this thread that you have almost all the symptoms mentioned above.

Endlessly browsing pages and pages of feedback on the next big car to buy, mods to fix, tyres to change, how to ICE it up. Gosh I am an addict.

When you realize the airplane you fly is missing an TBHP sticker and wondering where you could stick it at :D

When you open random pages and try to predict what would be the car on the top right corner and make a game out of it stupid:

When you re-read your first few approved posts tens of times just to confirm that you have indeed arrived on t-Bhp :)

Recently while discussing health of Mr. Deshmukh with my colleagues, I accidently referred to his organ failure as "parts failure".

No offence to anyone please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by srinih75 (Post 2869593)
There are many symptoms, few which happens to me are:
- When you start checking Team-BHP for directions and road conditions before going to a road trip and calibrate the GPS accordingly
- When you refer to T-BHP sites and forward the links to friends when suggesting pit stops when they plan their road trips!

all of the above and then you brag to your friends about your navigation skills and when you log in to the site before going to office every morning no matter how late you are getting, ignoring the fact that you can access it through your phone. bigger screen better viewing

1. When people stares at you while your camera stares at Team-bhp sightings.
  2. When you place order for your next set of Team-bhp stickers.
  3. When you flash your headlamps at another Bhpian.
  4. When you ask someone, are you a Bhpian?

1. Go to subscribed threads to check for updates even when you know that you'll get an email notification if there's any activity on the thread.
2. Even before you open your mouth, friends ask you,"So what topic from T-BHP are you going to talk about, today?"
3. Your new time pass is to TD the new cars and bragg about your knowledge to the SAs (Courtesy T-BHP, a novice otherwise).
4. Your friends consult you before buying a car and your decision's the final. Their hubby's preference comes later :uncontrol.A car with T-BHP sticker gives you an edge.
5. Planning to buy a new car when the current car's EMIs are for 3 years and you have paid only 5 EMIs till now.
6. You start looking at YETI with respect, which you shun off as an ugly looking vehicle earlier.
7. When on road, you look at EVERY car on all the sides to check if they've got TB stickers and when parking you make sure that rearside of your car with sticker is on display...Desperate to be spotted! lol:

Live half way around the world and still find great info and images every day, many far better than my 'local' visits. :)

Walk into the kitchen and spot a can of Saffola 5L, and it immediately hits you, what a close resemblance it has to the new can of engine oil that you just bought..!! :)

When your facebook cover photo is:
You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...-dscn382df2.jpg

NOTE: I hope editing a pic with tbhp sticker is not against the rules of the forum.please: