Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-42.html)

When you know its appraisal time, still you are glued to team-bhp at office. :D

God! Everyone is reviewing their annual goals/target and I am reviewing VW Vento's review. :uncontrol

...you are called Mr.TBHP in your known circles for helping by providing the right link to any and every one who has any query related to autos and yes TBHP has answers to most of the questions and in effect they think you know it all!!!:I Rule:

Quote:

Originally Posted by autocrat (Post 2722111)
... you delete your orkut, facebook and twitter accounts :)

Last time I logged on to orkut- 1 year ago

facebook - 3 weeks ago.

Hell yeah its addictive.

Last time I logged off from TBHP- 3 days ago.

I am always signed in and the browser stays minimized when other work is done.

Thank God! Its not just me...:)

i feel that i have exceeded the day's quota for tbhp, when my wife appears out of nowhere and says "you know? I am your wife". :D

I was very glad to see a thread like this.i am proudly addicted to team-bhp!
been following team-bhp since 2007.but from that time was doing a blunder-i never used to log in while browsing the forums;-) stupid: but used to browse team-bhp every day! but now i log in every time.
some reasons i feel i am addicted to team-bhp are:

other automobile websites and forums are non-existent to me!

as soon as i get on my desk at office every morning the first thing i do is open Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal, check motorsports section first then on to other forums.

went for a goa ride with friends for 5 days.got a chance to browse internet for 5mins.forgot about checking mail and browsed team-bhp for entire 5 mins!

told all my friends with cars to buy team-bhp stickers and eyes light up seeing a car with team-bhp sticker!

My wife just made a statement this morning "Sapne mein bhi Team-BHP dekhte ho kya" ? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogeshnagpal (Post 2740665)
My wife just made a statement this morning "Sapne mein bhi Team-BHP dekhte ho kya" ? :D

speaking of dreams, i had this weird dream two days back - i spotted a white mini WagonR (not sold in India) with the small transparent w3 sticker. i walk up to the car and ask the driver if he's a BHPian and he laughs and says no!

i'm spotting cars in my dreams! :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK

speaking of dreams, i had this weird dream two days back - i spotted a white mini WagonR (not sold in India) with the small transparent w3 sticker. i walk up to the car and ask the driver if he's a BHPian and he laughs and says no!

i'm spotting cars in my dreams! :Shockked:

Follow your dreams, I say .
Let's see a Picture of a white mini wagon r on the sticker thread!!

But seriously, even in your dream you didn't get an acknowledgement?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 2740912)
Let's see a Picture of a white mini wagon r on the sticker thread!!

wipe the smirk off yer face, i say!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 2740912)
But seriously, even in your dream you didn't get an acknowledgement?

yeah - just imagine the disappointment!

i hope i don't wake up my wife in my sleep and ask her if she's a BHPian :uncontrol i'll most probably end up sleeping on the couch :D

When you go anywhere and asked to wait, instead of getting annoyed you give a smile and say to yourself, the time has come to surf T-BHP without feeling guilty and your mobile shows the latest posts in no time.

You sure are addicted, when every time you get caught reading TBHP on iPad while your wife thinks you are on FB ;D

Not sure if this is reported in the forum already.

While driving, You move to an awkward angle/slow speed while on the road (safely but awkward). Everyone wondering what are you up to? where are you going? And you come back normal path after few seconds.

Me: Was getting a clean view of an yellow thing on the other car, whether its' LTD sticker. Only to realize that it was a taxi registration plate. stupid:

Can't explain to others. Is it a form of addiction? :D
I am sure it's a dangerous one & should keep my nerves on road.

Team BHP is an addiction at work and at home. No wait I was checking out Team BHP on my mobile too :P....

you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when:

On your birthday the one email wish which makes you smile is the one from Team-Bhp!!