Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-47.html)

I am so addicted to this forum
that,
I open TeamBhp first , even if i had switched on the laptop to view an ebook and realize an hour later that i had to study!
I garbled at the airtel guys and told them "i am not able to see TBHP, because your lineman did a Shoddy work installing my broadband

I have my sessionals from monday and my syllabus is about to start and here i am posting on this forum rather than caring about finding the Natural Frequency by Holzers method - Vibration and noise (5th sem)

i have been unable to sell my baleno till now because it has two TBHP stickers at that back

I ignore calls of anyone including my girlfriend if i found a very interesting read

I relate all theories of my life to the working of cars, and all my relatives are pissed off by that

A team from my college made a SAE Supra design and judged those guys on the basis of if they knew about TBHP or not

The best is- When i had goosebumps as i saw a black jaguar xjl passing by and my girlfriend made a comment " why doesnt it happen with me" and frowned:uncontrol

I discovered there are petrol-heads all over the world, but never anticipated India for some reason beyond my ken!

I love what you guys do with your rides, I love the site with all its pictures and stories and I love the site as I learn every day - even if sometimes I haven't a clue what the car is! LOL!

Keep it up, you guys (management & members) are doing a great job. :)

When you go on a trek with your friends, and end up trying to classify each of them as Sedans and SUVs based on how good or bad they are while climbing the rocky terrain!! lol:

Well, This sums up, How i study :D

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...-imag01511.jpg

Cheers,
Sameer

I am addicted, but over the last one month due to travel and excessive work pressure i opened forum only once or twice.

Today i checked when was the last visit to the site, and it was sometime last week. Gave me a sense of sadness that i have been away from action for so long. Finally active again, and feeling good.

Got a new iPad3, the first thing to do was install team-bhp app on the pad :). My daughter uses the pad mostly, she comments "I love this Team-BHP icon".

Quote:

Originally Posted by dZired (Post 2899821)
When your facebook cover photo is:
Attachment 984007

NOTE: I hope editing a pic with tbhp sticker is not against the rules of the forum.please:

And when you change it after 6 months..:D

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...-cover.jpg

When you carry work home for the weekend and decide to do it after lunch because you want to spend the morning "catching up" on posts. Now it's after lunch and you decide you'll have just a small look at the forums and before you realize it's almost evening lol:

Recently I moved from my present department to another department in the same company and my department arranged a farewell party and was given a greeting card. It read " Hey AutoGuru (name given to me by my colleagues because of my addiction to Team-Bhp and being the first person to approach for any automotive help) Continue surfing team-bhp!"
I was also tag named as marketing guy for Team-Bhp , because I would recommend this site to everybody!
I have spoilt my name in my department!!!:D

Adding two more: :)

I know I am addicted when I sit in any of my friend's car and point out at small rattles/niggles, also inquire about the last service details of the car and talks only about cars during most of the journey. My friend then shows a poker face and I smile in my mind thinking how ignorant he is regarding his own ride. :Shockked: And of course I do pass on some knowledge to him. :)

When the Grand Master orders you to buy a toy for the Little Master and you promptly open team-bhp classifieds.

when you have your exams tomorrow and at 1:12 AM you are checking to see whats new since you checked last in the evening.

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... I am standing in immigration check queue at Seattle airport n checking TBH :)

withstupid

When i'm in hospital recovering from surgery and as soon as I have some free time on my hands, I pick up my phone to check the forum using the android app :)

Not about addiction to bhp but automobiles in general.

I see a vehicle coming against me and go past. I always want to look in the rear mirror to check out the details.

And then I realise .... Damn I am walking! And then grudgingly I turn back ! :D