Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2023, 10:59   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Wishing Team-BHP, a Happy 19th Birthday | How has Team-BHP helped you?

Wishing TBHP a very happy 19th birthday, which incidentally is also the no. of years I have been a part of TBHP family Yes, I joined in 2004, the same year as this forum was instated. It all began with my mad hunt for a Mahindra Classic in 2004, which led me to GTO (being an owner of a well-maintained example), and eventually a membership on TBHP. I must admit that my contributions are not at par with my tenure here, but I do try and chime in whenever I can. What have I gained in all these years of my membership? While immense knowledge on automobiles and the automotive scene is a given, this forum has given me some of my best friends

Here is to many more years of automotive love! Cheers...
cool_dube is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 11:01   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy 19th Birthday to Team-BHP!!

It goes without saying that Team-BHP has become a part of family for us, a part of our day to day life. Most of my friends that I usually hang out with now and have most active social life with, are all from Team-BHP and I met them thanks to Team-BHP!

I will not post any additional memories or photos here, because I keep posting them in travelogues and my ownership thread regularly and do not want to spam the forum by repeating the same pictures. But all I want to do is to express my gratitude towards this forum and all the forum administrators, moderators and members who have contributed to making this forum such a wonderful place and such a legendary name in the automotive world, all in just 19 years! This is a phenomenal achievement.

Once again a very happy birthday to Team-BHP!

Last edited by Dr.AD : 14th February 2023 at 11:04.
Dr.AD is online now   (9) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 11:15   #18
BHPian

Wish you a turbo-propelled 19th Birthday Team-BHP!

This forum has helped me immensely, even long before I was part of the forum. Anytime I had a query that I needed answers to, my google search used to be my issue -team-bhp. That itself shows how authentic and valuable the information available here is.

Its been my proud privilege to be part of this forum and be able to share my input on various topics that are discussed here, learn from fellow BHPians, and add to my knowledge.

Even Mahindra recently came out with the ad for the car of the year 2023 and they wrote in BOLD - Voted by the most unbiased and professional blog - Team-BHP.

Felt so proud to be part of this forum. The credit goes largely to the admins who keep an eagle eye on all the posts to make sure that the standards are not diluted and discussions are kept professional and relevant.

Kudos to everyone here. Congratulations and let us all work towards the next 20 years ahead
chipsnchops is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 11:20   #19
RGK
Senior - BHPian

TBHP, happy and beautiful birthday.

Without a question, TBHP has integrated itself into our daily lives, even serving as our primary search engine.

Without a doubt, ALL of the forum's participants contribute significantly. Wishing you a long career in service.
RGK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 11:20   #20
BHPian

Best wishes to the Team-BHP community. There's not a single day when I don't visit Team-BHP site and every day I learn something new and get to know something new that is happening in the world of automotive and in general

Happy to be part of this community
sudeepg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 11:31   #21
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP !! It is amazing to be a part of this wonderful forum. I have learned a lot from here. There are debates in this forum on varied topics and the quality of the debate is just outstanding. I wish the TV anchors of today were as competent as our friendly moderators in moderating a debate. I have enjoyed outings with bhpians. I have become a better driver, since good practices get stressed again and again in this forum. But, most of all, I have gained a sense of security by being a part of this forum. I know that I am not alone and I cannot be taken advantage of. I know how team-bhp stood by me and helped me when the Hyundai dealer tried to force insurance on me. I can say from personal experience that this forum does not have any favourite OEMs. If you are wronged, no matter by what organization, it will get highlighted and you will get all the required support. That is really something for a little guy like me.

A big thank you to our moderators for maintaining the high standards. Thank you Omkar for numerous unbiased reviews. Thank you to all members for your civilized and informative posts.
Old 14th February 2023, 11:46   #22
BHPian

19 years, Wow

I came to know about this wonderful forum when I started the search for my first car in 2014 and, since then I have been a regular here.

The first thing that continues to amuse me is the knowledgebase that this forum has become over the years. This wealth of knowledge comes in really handy when taking automotive decisions from buying a new car to selecting a new car perfume

When it comes to learning, the list for me is endless - first thing I learnt is to make the right choice when buying a new car. IF not for this forum, I would have ended up buying the cheapest car in the market and would have sold it in couple of years and looked for another car. Instead, I stretched my budget based on my requirements and preferences and kept my car for more than 8 years and 1 lac KMs.

Another important thing I learnt was how to always keep my car fresh and tidy. Needless to mention the amount of money I saved just by refusing to useless value aid services pushed by SAs when taking my car to the service center.

The best part is to get a chance to connect with like minded people and share unbiased opinion. If there is such a thing as Democracy then Team-BHP is the place where it is practiced. The differences in opinions are not only heard, but cherished.

If I have to be critical of something then, we as a group are sometimes far more negative about the people outside the forum who do not follow the process we see right when making automotive choices. We rant about people buying cars which are not so good in our opinion. We should realize that such people have their own set of preferences and most importantly are happy with their choices.

Looking forward to continue to contribute to this amazing place called Team-BHP.
Old 14th February 2023, 11:49   #23

This is the greatest automobile forum in India, when you need help.

In addition to the detailed unbiased reviews, you get a lot of knowledge from fellows. TBHP as a community advises you and share experiences that are valuable.

Its also a powerful media platform and has the capacity to jolt the manufacturers when a member needs help.

Great!
Old 14th February 2023, 11:54   #24
BHPian

I wish Team BHP a very happy birthday. Despite being only 19 years old, Team BHP has been a teacher for people of all ages. It's a pleasure to be part of this community.*If anything is "real" and "not funded" (or paid) in today's digital world, then it's only Team BHP, which is indeed very special to be part of.
GhostGrid is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 12:02   #25
BHPian

Happy 19th Birthday to the largest and the best automotive community by large in India.
It's a great feeling to be a part of this community.

Great kudos to the thought sown by the owners and making it into reality.
You guys have made it and made it great .
And the mods you guys are making every effort to keep it clean and punctual.
Old 14th February 2023, 12:05   #26
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

I have been member and follower of Team-BHP from 10+ years or so. I can't remember a day where I didn't open the Team-BHP page for quick glance at the least. Heck, this addiction is in my work place as well.

Every morning in office, as soon as I start my PC, the very first page I open is Team-BHP and then my office outlook.

My previous boss watched this for long time and one day he came to my desk and asked.

Boss: What's this page? Why you are not checking your mails first?
Me: Boss! I am automotive enthusiast. My day starts with what I like most and this is my page to start with. After this, I am completely yours.
Boss: BTW, what exactly is this page?
Me: The Team-BHP forum is all about cars and some extra stuff too. I learned lot about cars and have been helping to people who are first time buyers. In fact, I am now adviser for most of family and friends community.
Boss: Ah! ok. Man! Myself and wife are really looking for car change. Can you help us?
Me: Why not? Let us put this thing in priority.

After several days, I helped him to choose right car for his family and my boss came back to me after 2-3 months and says that he is very happy with car and he learned a lot from me about cars. Earlier, he was aligned to sales man's words. But now he sees himself knowing things much better than sales man do.

These are just few instances and there are many whom I helped to choose right car for their requirements. If you ask me, it's not me who is helping them. It's Team-BHP and it's community knowledge which is helping people to choose right car and right information.

I am glad to be part of this community and will remain debt for the knowledge I gained here.
GRAND23 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 12:07   #27
BHPian

Happy 19th birthday Team-BHP. Congratulations to all of us.

This is a pure-gold forum; absolutely priceless. This continues to be a goldmine of information.

If I have to go by time spent viewing, then 75% or more of my time is on this site alone. I religiously read every post on this treasure trove every single day.

This is the best community every. Long live team-bhp.
sanjayrozario is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 12:08   #28
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!!

I became a member here in 2010 when I had just got an internet connection.

Team-BHP has a wealth of information that has come handy. There has not been a single instance where I did a Google search and a good solution from Team-BHP didnt come up on the first page (Yes, I do Google search to find relevant help on Team-BHP).

The strength of the forum lies in the knowledge of the members and commitment of the moderators to maintain quality and good behaviour on the platform.

Wishing the forum more success and growth in the coming years.
Old 14th February 2023, 12:08   #29
BHPian

Happy birthday Team bhp !!!

What an excellent forum. It’s an honor to be a member.

Every article here is a knowledge session itself be it a new car review / used cars purchase / technical / social issues / personal problems and positive solutions shared.

It’s a lifestyle thing along with automobile info where you can have almost all / relatable answers / clues / references.

Being a vivid reader and biggest fan before getting membership; I had followed the used car purchase threads here to choose my first car and I have not regretted my decision for a single second.

Have shared the number of threads to number of people in different automobile situations to help make their way to get out of situation.

Lots and lots of Love and respect 🙌🏻

Cheers
Old 14th February 2023, 12:13   #30
BHPian

I would like to wish the forum in my native tongue Kannada - Huttu habbada shubhashayagalu TeamBHP! Translates to birthday festival’s wishes, teamBHP! I was an enthusiast with no outlet to share or expand my horizons - teamBHP gave me just that and same equally crazy about bike friends! Also the protection against misinformation and a treasure trove of automotive content.
100Kmphormore is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks