Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2020, 11:42   #331
Senior - BHPian

Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Delhi NCR

Hi All,

I am writing to seek some help with respect to 97 Octane and 99 Octane fuel pumps in Gurgaon. Can someone please guide with me with the same ?

Regards,
Arjun Rudra
Old 10th July 2020, 11:15   #332
BHPian

I have been using this COCO petrol bunk for the past year or so in Dwarka.. Its suitable for those commuting between Dwarka and Gurgaon.
Its next to Modern school. No issues so far and its not too crowded at any point of time
sukarsan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2020, 15:02   #333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Hi All,

I am writing to seek some help with respect to 97 Octane and 99 Octane fuel pumps in Gurgaon. Can someone please guide with me with the same ?

Regards,
Arjun Rudra
Hi, I'm quoting devilwearsprada's post below for your reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
HP Pump at Golf Course Road, next to DLF-1 Metro Station has now started selling 99Octane and is open 24X7, what a bliss
Viraat13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2020, 16:12   #334
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viraat13 View Post
Hi, I'm quoting devilwearsprada's post below for your reference.
Thank you. This is very helpful.
Old 18th July 2020, 13:19   #335
Senior - BHPian

Filled at Indian Oil petrol pump at Noida Sector 33 next to ISKCON temple.
Total Fraud. I had to go out of town and noticed that despite paying for 2k worth of petrol, fuel indicator had moved to only half in my Santro Xing. that means not more than 20Liters of fuel filled (earlier it was zero).

AVOID this pump.
tanwaramit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2021, 17:10   #336
BHPian

Can anyone suggest me a good petrol pump near South Delhi?
In and around gk1,2, Panchsheel , Saket or Lajpat Nagar
Any of the following location would work
Gallardo_17 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th March 2021, 16:20   #337
BHPian

Need feedback on BP COCO 38 on Sohna Road, It is located next to Tau Devilal Sports Complex.

I had observed drop in mileage whenever, I had filled from BP COCO near Gold Souk.

Also, if we have any HP COCO in Gurugram. Have good experience after filling from HP Omera, Golf Course Extension (Sec-65) and HP COCO, on the way to T3 (NH8).
Old 12th June 2021, 12:00   #338
BHPian

Why is it so difficult to search for COCO pumps!
I read through Aniket & others' posts on the thread and decided to look for COCO Outlets in Gurgaon. Search on google and other maps give some vague and obsolete information.

The websites of all Oil companies are pathetic in design & user experience. They make it impossible to search for specific category of fuel pumps, almost as if some sadistic bureaucrat decided that anything to do with customer convenience is a strict No. Or perhaps it was the case of lowest cost bidder (or a politician's nephew) designing the sites. <rant over>

Humble request to BHP community, can we share and enrich this knowledge base, perhaps in this thread itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniket Verma View Post
Need feedback on BP COCO 38 on Sohna Road, It is located next to Tau Devilal Sports Complex.

I had observed drop in mileage whenever, I had filled from BP COCO near Gold Souk.

Also, if we have any HP COCO in Gurugram. Have good experience after filling from HP Omera, Golf Course Extension (Sec-65) and HP COCO, on the way to T3 (NH8).
Old 12th June 2021, 15:43   #339
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniket Verma View Post
HP Omera, Golf Course Extension (Sec-65)
+1 for Omera, have been filling there 9 out of 10 times and have been happy. They offer (and most HP bunks in Gurgaon) free Nitrogen also.

Just keep the distractions away (scrach removal, etc.). I have complained about this to the manager. They are hardly visible any more because of complaint/lock down, no idea.
mukeshgoel is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 12th June 2021, 17:10   #340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
+1 for Omera, have been filling there 9 out of 10 times and have been happy. They offer (and most HP bunks in Gurgaon) free Nitrogen also.

Just keep the distractions away (scrach removal, etc.). I have complained about this to the manager. They are hardly visible any more because of complaint/lock down, no idea.
Thanks for sharing this. I have been getting Diesel for my car from HP Navyug Fuels, Golf Course Extension Road (Sector 62) since 2+ years.

No complaints whatsoever except that I need to ask them each time which machine's auto-cut nozzle is working properly.

They offer free Nitrogen as well but the tyre air filling guy is a moron! Deal sternly and he will do everything
ankitahuja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2021, 09:50   #341
BHPian

Maybe a stupid question -

We recently spoke with one of the service managers in Kia who explained how bad fuel (diesel) affects engines and a lot of fuel pumps in Delhi NCR are selling mix of BS4 and BS6 diesel which is not good for BS6 cars. Is that true? If yes, is there a way for us to assess the fuel quality?

Also, any trusted pumps in west Delhi (Vikaspuri/Janakpuri/Delhi Cantt area) which are known for good quality diesel?

Thank you.
Old 30th June 2022, 23:03   #342
BHPian

Bumping this up for Noida folks.

I am a patron of the Bharat Petroleum CoCo next to City Center Metro (Noida) since the past couple of years. Polite staff, well managed queues, all forms of payment acceptance along with availability of free air & Nitrogen makes this my go to outlet, day or night. This is a 24x7 outlet. I make it a point to top up/replenish only here, in spite of having a fuel station which is much closer from my home.

The said "closer fuel station" is the Indian Oil outlet in Sector 105. This is the go-to outlet for most of the folks residing in the 7x sectors of Noida apart from nearby sectors. This outlet is poorly managed (with queues spilling on to the main road!), seldom has functional digital payment modes, the fuel quality is pathetic (experienced it in multiple vehicles) and requires you to be extra-alert for the usual fuel station tricks. No free air or any amenities here. By all means, avoid this outlet unless you are critically low on fuel or there is no alternative.

Last edited by barcalad : 30th June 2022 at 23:07.
barcalad is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th July 2022, 18:03   #343
BHPian

This thread is literally unusable.

First up, it clubs three cities. The division of Delhi in North-South-East-West itself is huge, it adds up GGN and NOIDA as well. There are posts on Fairdabad as well! There is no way one can scroll through multiple pages, hoping to find useful information (unless you are super lucky).

Second, it's run on and on for over a decade with no idea on how updated any information is. I mean there is mention of a bunk on page 10 (in the year 2012) but how is it in 2022? Good luck with clicking page by page link (searches wont help).

Isn't there a way that this information is presented and (perhaps) regularly updated in form of a map?
Vitalstatistiks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2022, 22:33   #344
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col Mehta View Post
Maybe a stupid question -

We recently spoke with one of the service managers in Kia who explained how bad fuel (diesel) affects engines and a lot of fuel pumps in Delhi NCR are selling mix of BS4 and BS6 diesel which is not good for BS6 cars. Is that true? If yes, is there a way for us to assess the fuel quality?

Also, any trusted pumps in west Delhi (Vikaspuri/Janakpuri/Delhi Cantt area) which are known for good quality diesel?

Thank you.
All pumps in delhi ncr are selling bs6 diesel since its inception as per the GOI. Hence the mixing of bs4 and bs6 fuels stated by the kia service managers is false and nonsense. Each and every pump across delhi ncr will have the same quality fuel without adulteration, due to checks and balances in place now.
Born 2 Be Wild is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 08:02   #345
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalstatistiks View Post
Isn't there a way that this information is presented and (perhaps) regularly updated in form of a map?
It will be tough to do in routine, as and when members post their feedback or questions, it gets answered.

From my experience, finding a COCO pump in NCR is not difficult. Also, most private pumps usually dispense correct fuel as received from the refineries. Due to complete automation and monitoring, IOCL knows exactly how much fuel is being dispensed and what's remaining at the pump. Therefore, I can safely say that adulteration days are behind, at least with IOCL.

Last edited by Turbanator : 5th July 2022 at 08:06.
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed