Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-315.html)

Car Shopping

A lady walks into a BMW dealership. She browses around, spots the Top-of-the-line Beemer and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to feel the fine leather upholstery, she inadvertently breaks wind.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her. Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady With, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her accident, she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"

He answers, "Madam, if you farted just touching it, you are going to sh*t yourself when I tell you the price."

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclops (Post 2248507)
Nice one.. AFAIK, Dantak also handles Sikkim Roads, probably all of NE..

Cyclops- Dantak only handles bhutan and the roads connecting India with Bhutan. Sikkim is mostly handled by Project Swastik.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekm (Post 2252463)
He answers, "Madam, if you farted just touching it, you are going to sh*t yourself when I tell you the price."

That was a good one. I burst out of laughter on this one.:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmiester (Post 2251542)
I think one should challenge this ticket in the court.

I believe the traffic constable meant motorcycle and typed M and auto-complete in blackberry typed it as minilorry.

Disagreement, LITERALLY!!..

The Official Joke thread-joke.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo1787 (Post 2253133)
Cyclops- Dantak only handles bhutan and the roads connecting India with Bhutan. Sikkim is mostly handled by Project Swastik.

Sorry :OT, but BRO maintains NH31A which is the lifeline of Sikkim and probably several other in-roads under project Dantak.. This is a beautiful stretch of highway from Siliguri to Gangtok, full of steep twisties, with river Teesta flowing along the route..

this will keep you busy for a while

Crazy THINGS PARENTS TEXT ™

Future wedding:::

Priest-Do u agree 2 chnge ur FB status 4m single 2 married?
Guy-likes
Gal-likes
P- I now pronounce u man n wife..U may now poke d bride;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekiny2k (Post 2256985)
this will keep you busy for a while

Crazy THINGS PARENTS TEXT ™

Busy and holding on to my guts . thanks for sharing

There is never an upper age limit for true petrol heads.. :uncontrol

Name:  Amoomma.jpg
Views: 2689
Size:  102.1 KB

^^^ You can find many such sightings here.

Puneri Wrong Number.

Disclaimer: This joke is going to be very regional. People who understand Marathi, or better yet, those who know the "Puneri" mentality will get the joke.

This is a conversation that took place on a wrong numberwallh call.

Guy 1: Hello...
Guy 2: Ha kon?
Guy 1: Deshpande ahet ka?
Guy 2: (Irritated) Nahi te Pavankhindit rahtat.
Guy 1: Mag tyanna sanga, Maharaj gadawar pochle... ata melat tari chalel.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2263925)
Puneri Wrong Number..... Mag tyanna sanga, Maharaj gadawar pochle... ata melat tari chalel.:D

My wife is Puneri and she did not get it. Care to explain? :D

Most of the people here wont even know what Puneri is or even know marathi.. Can you explain a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by typeOnegative (Post 2264031)
My wife is Puneri and she did not get it. Care to explain? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipz (Post 2264305)
Most of the people here wont even know what Puneri is or even know marathi.. Can you explain a bit.

Sorry guys, i did mention earlier that this would not be understood by many.

Ok, there is a bit of a history reference to the joke. Deshpande (Baji Prabhu Deshpande) had fought in Pavankhind for the safe passage of Shivaji maharaj, when he tried escaping from Panhala fort. Only after Shivaji reached the fort and the signal was given, did he give up fighting in the battle, hence costing his life.

So basically, in the joke, when the person called for deshapnde, the other guy (getting irritated) mentioned that Deshpande lives in Pavankhind. So the first guy, not admitting his mistake goes on further to state, that "Please inform him that Maharaj has reached the fort, now you can die in peace".

i hope that would make things clear. :)
Once again sorry to all those who didnt get it.