Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2012, 10:51   #241
BHPian

re: The "Online Shopping" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by manim View Post
Any good websites to buy Sunglasses online?

Is this reliable: Fastrack Official Online Store, Watches, Sunglasses, and Leather Accessories
Both these sites are good and reliable
Fastrack Sunglasses
Lenskart http://www.lenskart.com/
Old 8th June 2012, 11:00   #242
BHPian

Flipkart is a nice online shopping site.Ive been buying stuff from it regularly.But only problem with them is their delivery time schedules are a bit laid back.But then again you are well informed about any delay in deliveries.They email or sms stating that the delivery will be delayed.
I have always taken the cash on delivery option.The site keeps adding new stuff every couple of months.So they have a vast variety of stuff.
Old 8th June 2012, 11:05   #243
Senior - BHPian

Like many members here, I am also comfortable buying products from Flipkart. Excellent delivery timeline and great customer service. Have ordered many items from them this far and no issues, whatsoever.

Good packaging and prompt delivery; Flipkart will always have my business [if their price is right for the product I need].

Outside of FK too, I make purchases online [many being international, but with sufficient safety measures where possible].

aK
Old 8th June 2012, 11:35   #244
BHPian

Have brought a number of items from both e-bay and Flipkart. With Flipkart I have had no issues so far (knock on wood). E-bay I did have a minor issue which the seller did sort out.Tried infibeam recently. Slow delivery as compared to Flipkart but prices are somewhat cheaper.
I would however not go in for buying stuff from any Tom,Dick and Harry website. Check whether they have secure mode of payment and look around the internet to ensure that you are on a legit site before plonking down your money.
Old 8th June 2012, 11:43   #245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raycers_honda View Post
Flipkart is a nice online shopping site.Ive been buying stuff from it regularly.But only problem with them is their delivery time schedules are a bit laid back...They email or sms stating that the delivery will be delayed.
I have always taken the cash on delivery option.The site keeps adding new stuff every couple of months.So they have a vast variety of stuff.
Same here. I always use COD and have not bought anything apart from books yet (plenty of them!) but I find it a really good service. Infact I often get stuff delivered the very next day after placing the order itself. Only gripe I have is they do not group items in the same order together (or atleast have that option like amazon). I recently had 5 books (in the same order) delivered on 5 consecutive days!!! It would have suited me fine to get them all together on the 4-5 day mark.
Old 8th June 2012, 12:08   #246
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
Only gripe I have is they do not group items in the same order together (or atleast have that option like amazon). I recently had 5 books (in the same order) delivered on 5 consecutive days!!! It would have suited me fine to get them all together on the 4-5 day mark.
That is because they source the items from different locations over India, and ship to the destination, directly from the source.
Old 8th June 2012, 12:11   #247
BHPian

Have been buying online from ages now....
my trusted sites are:
flipkart.com
ebay.co.in
tradus.in

The overall response is good and I get my stuff on time.
Old 16th June 2012, 08:18   #248
Senior - BHPian

Re: Question: Review of online electronics stores

Came across this instance where smartshoppers.in has asked the customer to provide a scanned copy (front and back) of his credit card

Whats the reliability factor of smartshoppers.in
Old 18th June 2012, 22:00   #249
Senior - BHPian

Has anyone tried Buytheprice.com ??, I stumbled upon them during my searches and it seems their prices are slightly cheaper compared to other online stores.

Any feedback ??
Old 18th June 2012, 22:06   #250
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
Has anyone tried Buytheprice.com ??, I stumbled upon them during my searches and it seems their prices are slightly cheaper compared to other online stores.

Any feedback ??
Used twice about an year ago> service was prompt without any hassle. Don't know if anything changed recently.
Old 19th June 2012, 10:26   #251
Senior - BHPian

Online trading is now more of an addiction, you like something instantly and ends up buying it too

my trusted e-portals:

ebay.in
infibeam
letsbuy
Old 19th June 2012, 10:53   #252
Senior - BHPian

Perhaps I have been out of media influenced world for long ...
but do I see a boom in online shops these days?

Looks like everyone has caught on to the mantra of low overheads via zero rentals, no inventory cost at showroom, less manpower etc.
Old 19th June 2012, 11:07   #253
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
Online trading is now more of an addiction, you like something instantly and ends up buying it too

my trusted e-portals:

ebay.in
infibeam
letsbuy
Letsbuy is now flipkart(they took over).
Old 20th June 2012, 15:33   #254
SBR
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Two recommendations:

perfume2order.com : Original stuff, awesome pricing and super fast delivery. Ordered on Sunday afternoon and received the goods on Tuesday morning.

shoppersstop.com : Wide range, decent pricing (lower than MRP) but slower delivery. Ordered on Sunday and received the goods today. I've had quicker delivery from small-time sellers on Ebay.

Coupon code : REPMAR12
Recently used perfume2order.com for few purchases. Ordered on Monday evening and received the parcel on Wednesday afternoon. Quality of product was good. Overall, a good experience with them.
Old 20th June 2012, 15:47   #255
Senior - BHPian

Have used Flipkart for my camera: Nikon Coolpix P510, 32 GB SDHC card, Tripod and my daughter's Roald Dahl series of books all on 'cash on delivery', very genuine and smooth.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks