Team-BHP - Is it good to buy from ebay.co.in / Ebay's Global EasyBuy system?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   Is it good to buy from ebay.co.in / Ebay's Global EasyBuy system? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/31890-good-buy-ebay-co-ebays-global-easybuy-system-3.html)

This sounds too good to be true. Would like to hear the feedback on this one.

Some of these even have free shipping, a friend got his Gorrilla Pod. I too have ordered it & waiting for the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1477484)
Got an email from ebay this morning confirming the same. For starters am placing a small order now and will stick to only reputed sellers. Lets see how it goes .

The good part is that only Power Sellers / Reputed sellers are listed on Global Easy Buy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1477540)
Some of these even have free shipping, a friend got his Gorrilla Pod. I too have ordered it & waiting for the same.

What a Gorrilla Pod?

I did a quick search on few things. Some perfumes turn out to be cheaper than India. I also searched for Clarion DXZ785USB. Its coming out to be around 11k shipped. I think thats a decent deal vis-a-vis KMD/FizzMall/Smokin

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishantgandhi (Post 1477618)

What a Gorrilla Pod?

This is how a Gorilla Pod looks like

Name:  gorillapod.jpg
Views: 1569
Size:  17.6 KB

Unlike a small tripod it can be used at various types of surfaces & situations & not just a flat surface :)

Guys, will this item fit into the dash of the ford ikon. It says here that the system is 1 DIN.
http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.d...d=120467025116
plz advise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 1477642)
Guys, will this item fit into the dash of the ford ikon. It says here that the system is 1 DIN.
Global Easy Buy
plz advise

I doubt that.

This is indeed good news.
Guys whoever recieves the items they are ordering kindly update it here so everyone can get an idea how is it working.

This is NOT fair. No automobile parts.!!! I was thinking to buy loads of stuff for my Gypsy...

Got an email about this in the morning. So what could be the tentative timeframe of products shipped from US to India considering most of us would opt for products under the free shipping scheme:)

Well most of the items am checking has high shipping rate :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1477815)
Well most of the items am checking has high shipping rate :(

International shipping hai dost :)

Kedar,
Can you post the link of the GorillaPod item with free shipping :)

All,
Lets use this thread to share links of good-vfm-products that you come across.

Here it is Link

Its for ~$10 & free shipping :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 1478069)
Here it is Link

Its for ~$10 & free shipping :)

I dont think you can buy from that link. Thats a ebay.com link and takes you through the standard PayPal payment+Intl shipping method.

Ebay Global Easy Buy has a separate link
(Global Easy Buy)

This will display the INR prices and give you a break up in terms of US S&H and Intl S&H.

Can you provide the link of the Gorilla Pod through Global Easy Buy?

Nishant,
Why dont you buy using the Link that Technocrat has mentioned. I too have ordered for a Gorillapod for 10.72 USD :D

I had a good experience with the US Ebay once - at least as far as getting money back is concerned.

I had paid for a product (iPhone Battery) which subsequently got de-listed (for some non conformance etc) . I had paid thru Paypal - I send them an escalation and I got my money back well before the published time-lines.

@Nishant: My pod arrived yesterday(after almost a month) & no extra charges whatsoever :)

Its in Mumbai right now (arpan & I ordered together & he paid using his paypal a\c as I dont have one) The seller is genuine & nice.