Team-BHP - Swift diesel delivery woes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Swift diesel delivery woes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/23111-swift-diesel-delivery-woes-4.html)

Strange...i booked my vdi on march 21st. yesterday I called the Bimal agencies in blr to find my current position, initially i was in the 8th place for Azure grey - vdi, they told me that i have moved to 5th position and i may have to wait till May end or at the max till June 1st week.

i got my swift vdi delivered on 26th.. azure gray, vdi non abs, 5 days afer my booking,no discounts however.

Looks like the highese waiting period is in places such as Bangalore where the dealer (Pratam, ORR) mentioned 6 months.

maruti is goofing big time on Vdi with abs. i dont understand why they launch a car if things like this arent available on time. maybe they are attaching more importance to sx4. whatever it is, another blunder like this will only mean arrogance from maruti that they are leaders in the segment.

Hey GeekSrik, have u cancelled your plans on getting swift vdi, I no longer see its name in your signature.

got 3 calls since morning for swift vdi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by austere_sly (Post 423738)
Hey GeekSrik, have u cancelled your plans on getting swift vdi, I no longer see its name in your signature.

yes. i ve upgraded to sx4. as mentioned in an earlier post, i ve parked my money at maruti for the sx4. its a week away and i now have to decide between my old honda city and the new sx4 (the differential of the pricing would be the deciding factor)

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 423703)
Looks like the highese waiting period is in places such as Bangalore where the dealer (Pratam, ORR) mentioned 6 months.

yes it looks to be more an issue in bangalore city only. when dealers say 6 months it only shows their arrogance and further maruti's own arrogance :mad: probably a diesel from others including hyundai/chevy/fiat should bring them back to track again.:)

6 months. what makes them think that customer would hold on to them for so long. luckily the situation is not that bad in north.here you only have to fight for white color.

They are aware of the fact that there is no competition for the product.

Can the ABS fitted after delivery of the car is taken ? say 2-3 moths later when the ABS kits are easily available.

i guess not austere. that may not be possible.

i asked the same with Bimal about fitting ABS after delivery, the sales guy approached the mechanic to get the answer and all he said is not possible to fit after taking the vehicle. if it has to be done ti has to be done before delivery and as of now MUL has no intention in making Swift-D with ABS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 413726)
Guys i am been qouted flat 1 week time for delivery for any colour for VDi with ABS but with ABS its gonna take time and i am waiting.

Why this much delay between Mumbai and Bangalore?Here its 4 to 6 months and there its only one week .:confused:

What is a time in delhi with swift both ldi and vdi non abs and also in white.:confused: