Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2020, 17:33   #121

Re: Skoda Non-Dealer Service Centers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
If its a whistle noise when accelerating,then it could be the intercooler only. My Octavia has a similar noise and its the intercooler. You can contact Ganesh,been going to him for the last 4 years he's knowledgeable and honest.
Call him on 9448911455 and say Shashank in vijayanagar referred.

If you stayed close-by would've recommended another garage run by ex-tafe guys. They are superb as well.
Hi Shashank,

I recently purchased a 2007 Octavia. I would like to get some maintenance work done. Are you still getting your Octavia serviced with Mr Ganesh. Also I stay near hennur and also know about two guys who used to work for Skoda ASS, shabin and sali, wanted to know if these are the guys you referring to as ex-tafe guys.

Thanks
Old 29th January 2021, 19:40   #122

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a 2006 SKODA Octavia 1.9 TDi. It has done 140000+ and I am having some issues with it. I live in Bangalore near Hebbal and I am looking for a non-dealer service center or mechanic who is good and knowledgeable with this car.

Any guidance or reference is appreciated. Thank you!!
Old 30th January 2021, 06:08   #123
BHPian

Any FNG for Skoda cars near Whitefield / Kadugodi? My Rapid just came out of warranty period.
Old 3rd October 2021, 01:04   #124

Hi Madhusudhan,
I am unable to PM you, but could you please share some more details about this garage with me?
Thank You
Avishek
Old 3rd October 2021, 10:55   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinjosep View Post
Any updated recommendations towards non-dealer service centers for Laura in Bangalore? Would need help with not just the regular service but replacing a few parts. Thanks.
Hi Vinjosep,
I am unable to PM you. Need to get in touch with you to understand a little better about your experience of maintaining your Skoda Laura. Please email me on contact22avishek@gmail.com if you happen to view this response. Thanks.
Old 3rd October 2021, 11:19   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFoot View Post
i was wondering if someone definitively knows a good mechanic for servicing Skodas in Bangalore.
Hi FireFoot. Check out Forza Automotives in JP Nagar. Heard some real good things about them. Cheers.
Old 9th November 2021, 20:54   #127

Hi folks!

Would anyone have any leads on a good & trustworthy Skoda service guy in Delhi/NCR. I've a 2014 Octavia 2.0 MT which has done around 80K+ now and I'm being told that it needs a few fixes & changes and ofcourse the Skoda folks in Delhi have quoted exorbitant prices!

@duke you mentioned you know some reliable service guys you've used in the past. Also, if someone else has anyone in Delhi/NCR they recommend, if you could share the details at raghavs90@gmail.com, I'd greatly appreciate that.
Thank you
Old 11th March 2022, 03:09   #128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavs90 View Post
Hi folks!

Would anyone have any leads on a good & trustworthy Skoda service guy in Delhi/NCR. I've a 2014 Octavia 2.0 MT which has done around 80K+ now and I'm being told that it needs a few fixes & changes and ofcourse the Skoda folks in Delhi have quoted exorbitant prices!

@duke you mentioned you know some reliable service guys you've used in the past. Also, if someone else has anyone in Delhi/NCR they recommend, if you could share the details at raghavs90@gmail.com, I'd greatly appreciate that.
Thank you
Were you able to find any good ones here ? I have ordered ATE rotors for my Rapid and would ideally want to get them installed at some reputed FNG. I am based out of Ghaziabad right now. Any leads ?
Old 21st March 2022, 17:05   #129
Senior - BHPian

@abhayanakara what is the name of the garage/contact person near sarraki signal and are you referring to Forza automotive Mithun by any chance ?

@abhayanakara the reason for asking is a friend borrowed another friends Octavia VRS to drive for a while and on one such drive the car stalled in the middle of the road. Later refused to start and currently, the car is in Forza automotives where the garage owner Mithun seems knowledgeable but is telling me that the starter motor is burnt inside along with the ignition switch assembly also getting burnt. The reason for car stalling given by him is choked fuel filter and he is quoting 1600 for the same and he is saying overhauling the starter motor would do the job along with replacement of ignition switch assy. He says it’s a common problem with VRS that the ignition switch area gets hot is it true? How many common problems are there with the mk1 VRS 2005 model?

If you don't mind, share your WhatsApp number on a PM. Easier to chat with you for further queries. Thanks in advance
Old 6th April 2022, 19:09   #130
BHPian

Hello everybody,

Could anyone kindly tell if there are any good mechanics/workshops in or around Kochi to repair a few things in my cousin's 2006 Skoda Laura. This is from the initial batch with the Pump Duse engine. He got a verbal quote of approximately 4 lakh rupees from the Skoda service centre which he thinks is quite high. Major repairs concern the air conditioner, suspension and clutch assembly with certain other issues like peeled off roof liner etc. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Old 3rd August 2022, 17:05   #131

Hi everyone, recently moved to Bangalore from Mumbai. Didn’t get time to get my 2019 Octavia serviced before I moved, so now have to service her here in Bangalore. I’m currently in Electronic City. Any recommendations for a good authorised Skoda Service Centres in or around?
Old 23rd October 2022, 01:34   #132

Hi Firefoot, please share your phone #. Want to connect regarding Skoda Octavia service in FNG in Bangalore
Old 1st November 2022, 07:44   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by king999 View Post
Hi everyone, recently moved to Bangalore from Mumbai. Didn’t get time to get my 2019 Octavia serviced before I moved, so now have to service her here in Bangalore. I’m currently in Electronic City. Any recommendations for a good authorised Skoda Service Centres in or around?
Hi king, there is a friend of mine who runs a multi-brand service center in JP Nagar 2nd Phase. He is known for his quality and no-nonsense work ethics. He services a lot of premium car brands including Skoda. If you are interested then PM me and will share the details with you. Cheers
(PS: Since my post is quite delayed, I'm not sure if you have already got one but you can use it for future reference, nevertheless.)
sumzup is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2022, 08:23   #134
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by king999 View Post
Any recommendations for a good authorised Skoda Service Centres in or around?
Authorised - you have Tafe Access not far from E-City. Alternately, can suggest T-Serv Swastikaa auto in Begur. Check for both on google maps.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2022, 09:01   #135
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Authorised - you have Tafe Access not far from E-City. Alternately, can suggest T-Serv Swastikaa auto in Begur. Check for both on google maps.
Definitely wouldn't recommend T-serv for a Skoda. Maruti or Hyundai they are fine but not a Skoda for sure.

There's also carmed on Hennur road which mostly does vag cars.
Vid6639 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks