Exceeds Your Expectation 72 18.14%
Meets Your Expectation 170 42.82%
Below Your Expectation 69 17.38%
Improvement Needed 68 17.13%
Voters: 397. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2009, 21:37   #61
BANNED

I see 94 votes and 60 post any reason for more negative votes in last one hour ?

Last edited by jacksons : 29th December 2009 at 21:39.
Old 29th December 2009, 21:44   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksons View Post
I see 94 votes and 60 post any reason for more negative votes in last one hour ?
I think there are 100 votes now, I dont see there shouldn't be any reason for either negative or positive votes.
Its an open poll, all users who have voted can be seen when you click on the poll results.

At 100 votes we have this scenario

Excellent & Outstanding 3 - 3.00%
Exceeds Your Expectation 21 - 21.00%
Meets Your Expectation 50 - 50.00%
Below Your Expectation 15 - 15.00%
Improvement Needed 11 - 11.00%

Last edited by samsan02 : 29th December 2009 at 21:48.
Old 29th December 2009, 21:48   #63
BHPian

Have had my car serviced once and was a pleasant experience. The second time around was even better. My fuel pipe was damaged by rats and they were kind enough to come home and attend to it not once but twice with no fuss. They obviously did a little jugaad till the fuel pipe arrived. It did arrive as promised and they were prompt enough to drop in drive the car to the service station on he outskirts and drop it back the same day. The Service advisor was pleasant and professional. Can't ask for more! Yes, the clutch too was replaced and so was the indicator light on the right side that I forgot to mention about!!!SO overall I would say 10/10 so far ...
Old 29th December 2009, 21:48   #64
Senior - BHPian

I think a similar poll on the quality of plastics/material as seen by the real owners could also be started.
Old 29th December 2009, 22:05   #65
BHPian

Quote:
I think some ex-FIAT car owners responded to the call by samsan to vote. Maybe that is why so many negative votes got added lately. Obviously, FIAT A.S.S was pretty bad some time ago. I am also a ex-Palio guy, but my experiences were mixed. I had interacted with three service centers, two FIAT and one TATA. One of the FIAT SS was outstanding, while the other was marginally good. But the TATA SS was horrible. So I voted "Met Expectation".
Old 29th December 2009, 22:34   #66
Senior - BHPian

The following are my expectations whenever I drop my vehicle for servicing:
- The service folks should be knowledgeable about the car (and do their job well)
- The given estimate should be reasonably accurate.
- They should not dirty the seats in the process of servicing
- They should not take petrol out of the tank in the name of service.
- Should deliver the vehicle at the promised/scheduled time.
- All reported issues(if any) should be fixed and I should get a real good feeling of driving the car after service and should remain so well into the next service.

In my nearing 8 years of ownership, I would say that my above expectations have been met by Concorde Bangalore (post Tata Fiat Tie up). They are knowledgeable and good. I have voted for "meets my expectations"
Prior to Tata Fiat, the previous dealer was just marginal (what will you do without me kind of attitude). Post Tata-Fiat it is good.

There are other cars from Hyundai and Maruti in the family, I have experienced similar experience as Fiat.

My take is after all they are all modern cars and they will run fine if you buy it new, be it Maruti, or Hundai or Fiat or Chevrolet or Ford or Honda, just take your pick as per your preference. Maintain it well and it will serve you well be it any brand. There is nothing to be worried about service.

Last edited by for_cars1 : 29th December 2009 at 22:45.
Old 29th December 2009, 23:23   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsan02 View Post
I think there are 100 votes now, I dont see there shouldn't be any reason for either negative or positive votes.
Its an open poll, all users who have voted can be seen when you click on the poll results.
Sorry about the typo error, I actually meant

I dont see there should be any reason for either negative or positive votes.
Old 30th December 2009, 00:12   #68
BHPian

My Vote is also in....It meets my expectation. I am pretty happy with Prerana Motors workshop and response is based on my experience with them. A new workshop (by K.H.T Motors) has recently opening near Whitefield area (Brookefield to be exact) and will be checking them soon.
Old 30th December 2009, 02:02   #69
Ice
BHPian

I've had my Palio MJD for a year now, and done over 30,000 km. Thumb rule as far as my experience goes: befriend the SA at your nearest Fiat A.S.S. With Tata vehicles outnumbering your car 20:1 on any given day at the A.S.S, you need to make the Fiat SA feel special and take care of your needs. Tell him you're trusting him to save Fiat's reputation, etc. Not an ideal scenario, but us Fiat owners need to do what we can to get the best experience possible.
Old 30th December 2009, 13:04   #70
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsan02 View Post
Sorry about the typo error, I actually meant

I don't see there should be any reason for either negative or positive votes.
No what I meant is that some people have voted without giving any reasons. It will help to know some words from owners either negative or positive rather than just voting and saying nothing.
Old 30th December 2009, 13:36   #71
Senior - BHPian

They meet my expectation. Its only that sometimes they fail to understand whats gone kaput. They figure out eventually.
Old 30th December 2009, 14:16   #72
BHPian

I own Palio1.2 Sports for 5 years and have serviced it through Ashwamegh and later through Pandit Automobiles (through Balaji Automobiles) and BU Bhandari.

I am generally happy with the service and workmanship, hence my pick 'meet the expectation'.
Old 30th December 2009, 14:28   #73
BHPian

Quote:
No what I meant is that some people have voted without giving any reasons. It will help to know some words from owners either negative or positive rather than just voting and saying nothing.
I agree jacksons, Most of them who have voted have left a post, I think rest all of those who just voted should also leave a comment mentioning on what basis they gave the vote.

I voted for 'meets expectation'. I visited them just once to fix mud flaps and enquire about clutch cylinder replacement, and to fix the silly boot tool kit strap. Everything was done to satisfaction, and they checked my Punto's chasis number and confirmed it doesn't need a clutch cylinder replacement. Yet to get my first service done.

Last edited by samsan02 : 30th December 2009 at 14:29.
Old 30th December 2009, 15:02   #74
BHPian

Improvement Needed!

Finding a good committed and a dependent Service center in Mumbai seems a dream yet.

I've had my 1st and 2nd Service at Wasan at Deonar, Chembur.
Experience = Okay

Had my 3rd Service + niggling issues at Fortune Cars at Powai
Experience = Okay to Good

Being a Palio owner, it is a tough time as FIAT themselves have ignored to provide a strong continous support in service and spares. Their main focus is only on Linea and Punto.

There is no issue with regular service routine but once you come with a technical problem and you see the real face

The Dealer is not all the time to be blamed too when the parent company itself has a laid back attitude.

In my 3 service experience, I've realized until FIAT comes out of TATA's shed and get their own dedicated service center, there is hardly any scope for "Meeting above expectations"

They just don't seems to understand the seriousness of "Competition".

FIAT, I'm waiting for the day when you say 'TA TA' to TATA and stand on your own feet, till then Good Luck~
Old 30th December 2009, 15:25   #75
BHPian

I have given below expectation, I dont know if thats right or wrong. Below is my experience/observation at prerana:

1. Last week I went to Prerana bomanhalli for replacing the engine oil to selenia. While the oil filter was getting replaced one guy appeared out of nowhere and looked at the power steering setup. He said its leaking and the whole steering needs replacement. I told him the brake sounds. He said the calipers and disks needs replacement. I was annoyed, I showed him a little engine oil over the engine and asked him whether the engine needs to be replaced?? He disappeared.

2. I have to again open the bonent and do some post processing after getting the car serviced at prerana. An example is cleaning the brake disks, washing tyres again, checking the oil caps, washing the car etc.

3. Till date they are unable to diagnose the problem behind missings in engine. They say there's no problem at all.

4. Touch wood, no problem in getting parts till date.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks