Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: How was your Maruti Suzuki authorised service expereince?
Excellent and Outstanding 26 12.50%
Exceeds your expectations 32 15.38%
Meets your expectations 76 36.54%
Below your expectations 46 22.12%
Improvement Needed 28 13.46%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2022, 12:22   #166
BHPian

Re: Maruti Suzuki A.S.S. Review by owners

I want to share some of my experiences from Maruti Suzuki Nexa ASS in Kollam, Kerala over the last 5 years.
1. Scratched all alloys while taking lug nuts off.
2. Overfilled battery water.
3. Filled diesel 5W30 engine oil instead of 0W20 engine oil.
4. Shady practices in trying to over sell things we don't need.
5. Scams uninformed owners who doesn't have any technical knowledge of cars. My dad was scammed by them few times since he doesn't know anything technical about cars.
This includes asking him to buy back an alloy we replaced under insurance by saying it only has scratches but it actually had a crack.

They had exchanged our actual wheel (with scratches but otherwise intact) with some other bent and broken wheel they had lying around. They did this because they knew that since my dad was an older person, he wouldn't notice this! It's this cheap mentality that made me write this review. They took advantage of an unsuspecting old guy and cheated him because he never expected this sort of a fraud behavior from a service center which treats its customers so well.

Convincing my father that he has to pay for a 1000/L fully synthetic oil because we have used fully synthetic oil previously and lying that the 0W20 is not a fully synthetic oil. Moreover, they filled Shell 5W40 in the car which requires 0W20.

Last edited by sac23 : 21st February 2022 at 12:42. Reason: Added more information
sac23 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks