Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2014, 23:23   #181
Senior - BHPian

Re: Scoop! Maruti Alto K10 facelift caught EDIT: Now launched at Rs. 3.06 lakh

Did a TD of K10 AMT and Celerio AMT back to back yesterday. I've to say I'm probably among the few who felt Celerio to be smoother than K10, though I was expecting it to be the other way since Alto was supposed to be getting an improved AMT than Celerio.

Would the AMT shifts get smoother after 1st service? K10 Demo car I drove had around 300km on ODO while Celerio had 2000+ km.
Old 17th November 2014, 13:25   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenren View Post
Did a TD of K10 AMT and Celerio AMT back to back yesterday. I've to say I'm probably among the few who felt Celerio to be smoother than K10, though I was expecting it to be the other way since Alto was supposed to be getting an improved AMT than Celerio.

Would the AMT shifts get smoother after 1st service? K10 Demo car I drove had around 300km on ODO while Celerio had 2000+ km.
I could be a case of the Celerio being a more run-in car and the Alto being a new car could make a big difference. Another point to consider is that the ALTO k10 has no noise insulation around the engine bay, where as the Celerio has insulation which reduces over all noise coming into the cabin. 1st service should make a difference.
Old 18th November 2014, 13:40   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowall View Post
  • Side moulding - can be fitted later-Already done.Paid 2k for Mats, Moulding and Mut flaps..Ntg came free...
[/quote]

Hi, congrats on your new car. I have also booked the same in white. How is the side molding looking on white? Your thoughts please.
Old 18th November 2014, 15:33   #184
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, congrats on your new car. I have also booked the same in white. How is the side molding looking on white? Your thoughts please.
Thanks, It looks good in white, definitely get the body-side moldings which make a big difference with the white and black contrast. I had posted a picture on page10/11, do check it out.
Knowall is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2014, 15:26   #185
BHPian

I was wondering if there is going to be an official Team BHP review of the ALTOK10, or did I miss it?
Old 26th November 2014, 20:40   #186
BHPian

Quote:
I was wondering if there is going to be an official Team BHP review of the ALTOK10, or did I miss it?
Here is the link : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...-pictures.html Enjoy!
Old 27th November 2014, 11:53   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonite View Post
This review is of the old K10 with our the new design and AMT. It would be great to a new review as the Interior/Exterior design, Engine(Updated), AMT option, are all new features which are not there in the old car. To go one step further it would be great to compare the Old K10 vs New K10 vs Celario Lxi(AMT).
Old 27th November 2014, 12:49   #188
BHPian

Quote:
This review is of the old K10 with our the new design and AMT. It would be great to a new review as the Interior/Exterior design, Engine(Updated), AMT option, are all new features which are not there in the old car. To go one step further it would be great to compare the Old K10 vs New K10 vs Celario Lxi(AMT).
Oops my apologies. Since you had posted asking for K10 review, I shared the link. No, there is no offical review available as of now for the updated K10.
Old 27th November 2014, 13:59   #189
BHPian

Had sat in the old K10. Liked the car and I was able to fit in the driver's seat only when seat was fully taken back. Will I be able to drive the new K10 comfortably? I am 6ft 2in. Kindly help

Thank you.
Old 27th November 2014, 15:51   #190
BHPian

Mod Note: The 2014 Maruti Alto K10 Review has been uploaded at this link. Please continue the discussion on the review thread. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 KMPH View Post
Had sat in the old K10. Liked the car and I was able to fit in the driver's seat only when seat was fully taken back. Will I be able to drive the new K10 comfortably? I am 6ft 2in. Kindly help

Thank you.
There isnt much of a difference between the old car and new K10 in terms of space, simply put, its always a tight squeeze compared to the others. While I say this - if you are looking for a small car for 2 adults with small kids then it should do the job especially the AMT, otherwise for space the Celario AMT is a better option.

Last edited by GTO : 4th December 2014 at 15:05. Reason: Linking to review :)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks