Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2020, 12:24   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Share your automotive bucket list here!

My wish list is very simple -

Just a nice car which can accommodate few people to company me and enough money to go all over India, see scenery, variety like Himalayas, beaches, NE states, Rajasthan, MP, Kanyakumari, enjoy delicious food and enjoy different cultures in India. My preference would be car like Hexa, it's rough & tough, powerful, can accommodate few people and is comfortable too.
Old 19th April 2020, 15:18   #77
BHPian

PowerDrift has started their Bucket List Series. This is the first episode. Good cinematography. Grows my itch.

five46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 23:18   #78

Now, even though I'm just 15, I've got quite a long list of what I would like to do. Here it goes:
Top Priority. Buy a Maybach each for my parents, so they can travel with ease an luxury, stretching their legs by moving the front seats towards the maximum position possible.
2. I would have loved to take our Indica to the Green Hell, but since it is in Car Heaven now, I'd take our Nexon(considered as a rebirth of the Indica by me) to the Ring and stretch it to its limits.
3. Take the LFA and Carrera GT and test their glorious V10s in the Autobahn AND the Nordschleife.
4. Drive a G63 AMG in Schockl in Austria
5. Rent a Lada Niva for a day and feel its ruggedness
5. Own a Lexus LS400(I can't get over it ever since I watched 'Scam:1992')
6. Try the Rimac Nevera and get glued to its seats
7. Ride shotgun in a McLaren F1
8. Drive the BMW M5 that the Queen of the Nurburgring once drove
9. Take the Toyota AE86 Trueno for a drive in Japan's mountains.
10. Ride shotgun in an Audi Quattro S2 with Stig Blomqvist behind the wheel.
11. Go dune bashing in a G63 6x6(you don't know where I am going with this, do you?)
12. Buy the Maruti 800 which my family owned for three decades, back from the current owner
And lastly,
13. Drag race between our Nexon and the Bugatti Chiron, or better still Maruti 800 vs Bugatti Chiron. That would be quite an interesting race. 800cc vs 8000cc

Most Viewed