Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2020, 11:14   #136
BHPian

Re: Skoda Superb facelift launched at Rs. 29.99 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Got a follow-up call for the Superb earlier today. Have been offered 2.5 lac off on the Sportline (33L OTR - only blue in stock though) and 4.5 lac off on the L&K (35L OTR).
Thanks Manson. I got a similar call a couple of days back with similar offer. After a crazy weekend with multiple calls and visit to the showroom, finalized L&K.
Scorpio80 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th December 2020, 13:07   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPJ74 View Post
I have quoted 33 Lacs for the L&K, will wait n watch.
Has the dealer got back yet on your offer, now that is it 12th month of the calendar year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio80 View Post
Thanks Manson. I got a similar call a couple of days back with similar offer. After a crazy weekend with multiple calls and visit to the showroom, finalized L&K.
What is the final offer that you managed to get? That’d help many BHPians who are on the fence I am sure. Look forward to knowing more about the booking and of course the delivery & ownership thread. Cheers!

Last edited by Vid6639 : 6th December 2020 at 13:13. Reason: Merging back to back posts. please use edit option when replying.
Old 7th December 2020, 08:44   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoDrifter View Post
What is the final offer that you managed to get?
They didn't budge much from their price as they had actually come down quite a bit. I closed it for 34.75. With the total price coming to around 105% of ex-showroom, I thought it was a good deal. Also I can lock in lower interest rate on car loan, so that would help me as well.

I was waiting for Octavia, but the news of it being pushed to Q2 and the fact that they would potentially price it close to Superb (considering the news of 2L engine) made me pull the trigger on Superb. They won't be giving out any discounts on Octavia when it is launched.
Scorpio80 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 10:01   #139
BHPian

Quote:
They didn't budge much from their price as they had actually come down quite a bit. I closed it for 34.75. With the total price coming to around 105% of ex-showroom, I thought it was a good deal. Also I can lock in lower interest rate on car loan, so that would help me as well.
Great, congratulations again. the 34.75L was inclusive of extended warranty, insurance, maintenance package, + misc. or exclusive? Thanks again for the information. Cheers!
Old 8th December 2020, 11:21   #140
BHPian

I can't seem to find any 2 tsi superb sportline review on here. We are considering it instead of the new Octavia (which is taking forever to launch and the since 2 tsi engine is uncertain ). So can someone please post a user review if you own one?
Old 9th December 2020, 23:55   #141
BHPian

Well, i believe there are multiple forums - including official twitter handle - which mentions Octavia will launch with the new 2.0 TSI option.

Cheers

Last edited by Sheel : 10th December 2020 at 09:22. Reason: Octy = Octavia. No acronyms please, you are requested to type in full. Thanks.
Old 17th December 2020, 19:01   #142
BHPian

For folks who have bought Superb 2.0L, is there any recommendation on the petrol to be used (regular vs premium)? Getting my car delivery tomorrow and the first order of business will be to go to petrol pump.
Old 17th December 2020, 19:57   #143
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Scorpio80 - Quick check - did you get a recent stock or old stock - i.e. pre-Oct?

Likewise for anyone else who has purchased recently on the back of offered discounts, did you get a car from a recent manufacture OR from an old stock lot?

Also, seeking all of your expert views - any concerns if say, dealer is offering something from Apr or May stock?

Cheers,
Sanju
Old 17th December 2020, 20:23   #144
BHPian

I am also in process of booking a Superb Sportsline and the one being offered to me is August manufactured. I got the VIN checked for some other units at the dealer and all were pre October. If I may know what's the discount you are being offered?
Old 17th December 2020, 21:04   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjuInGgn View Post
Hi Scorpio80 - Quick check - did you get a recent stock or old stock - i.e. pre-Oct?
I got an August manufactured vehicle, which I found to be okay (considering the usual low turnover of higher priced vehicles).

Last edited by Scorpio80 : 17th December 2020 at 21:10. Reason: Grammatical error
Scorpio80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2020, 00:20   #146
BHPian

Quote:
I got an August manufactured vehicle, which I found to be okay (considering the usual low turnover of higher priced vehicles).
Did you say August manufactured from VIN OR did you get that information from dealer? Given this is a CKD, there would be ~2months of tim e between what VIN month is vis-a-vis actual month of "assembly" in India.
SanjuInGgn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2020, 16:14   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjuInGgn View Post
Did you say August manufactured from VIN OR did you get that information from dealer? Given this is a CKD, there would be ~2months of tim e between what VIN month is vis-a-vis actual month of "assembly" in India.
The car is August manufactured (based on the VIN).

And you are right, the actual assembly in India was in September (as per the documents), considering the time between VIN month and actual assembly.
Old 3rd January 2021, 17:05   #148
BHPian

Quote:
For folks who have bought Superb 2.0L, is there any recommendation on the petrol to be used (regular vs premium)? Getting my car delivery tomorrow and the first order of business will be to go to petrol pump.
Late reply, But I am using regular. From my reading it wont make much of a difference.
manku is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2021, 18:53   #149
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manku View Post
Late reply, But I am using regular. From my reading it wont make much of a difference.
Thanks Manku. I am using the regular fuel as well. Had checked with dealership as well, they said the same.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks