View Poll Results: Pick your beast
Safari DICOR 2.2 317 78.08%
Scorpio mHawk 2.2 89 21.92%
Voters: 406. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2008, 19:20   #496
Senior - BHPian

LOL, been off the forum for a few days but the battle still continues.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
hey suman, i have made some changes in your excel file and have attached it. some i recollect is the price difference which is not what you mentioned when the top end models are compared
Raj, you have quoted on-road prices & I have quoted ex-showroom. The ex-showroom prices have been quoted based on actual enquiries made from actual dealers (I think this controversy was also cleared many many pages ago on another thread). Ex-showroom prices are normally what people use to compare - I'm not sure what you've loaded on to arrive at the on-road but no way can the on-road prices differ by 1.85 lacs if the ex-showroom prices vary by around 0.80 lacs. Are you sure you haven't taken the 4x4 Safari price? Even your on-road price for the VLX appears incorrect, I think you've posted the same price as you paid for your vehicle whereas it has been pointed out quite a few pages ago that M Hawk prices have been revised upwards.

Please don't post incorrect data Raj, I think I've told you this before.........

Last edited by suman : 25th June 2008 at 19:29.
Old 25th June 2008, 19:53   #497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
LOL, been off the forum for a few days but the battle still continues.........

I'm not sure what you've loaded on to arrive at the on-road but no way can the on-road prices differ by 1.85 lacs if the ex-showroom prices vary by around 0.80 lacs. Are you sure you haven't taken the 4x4 Safari price? Even your on-road price for the VLX appears incorrect, I think you've posted the same price as you paid for your vehicle whereas it has been pointed out quite a few pages ago that M Hawk prices have been revised upwards.

Please don't post incorrect data Raj, I think I've told you this before.........
Suman, it may continue till both come out with another version

Regarding your other points, I better not comment, it may trigger another row here...
Old 25th June 2008, 23:19   #498
Team-BHP Support

As of this date there is nothing fruitful coming out of this thread except for bashing up each other and their cars.

We are locking off this thread for now. Thank you gentlemen for all your passionate comments and euphoric war crys. This battle is declared closed now.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks