Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2010, 03:37   #136
Senior - BHPian

@Parm

Do tell, where is that photo taken?
Old 13th February 2010, 18:18   #137
Senior - BHPian

both lancers exist worldwide.

the cedia is called Lancer, and the new lancer is called Lance Ex!

the photo was taken in Dubai.
Old 18th January 2011, 16:15   #138
BHPian

Re: New Mitsubishi Cedia Sports Launched at 9.9L

though a bit late here; took delivery of a Rally Red on 6th Jan. 1 more Cedia Sports on the Mumbai roads now!
Old 18th January 2011, 17:21   #139
Senior - BHPian

I might be suggesting my friend to go for a Cedia. What discounts and promotions are available as of today?
Old 19th January 2011, 10:08   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
I might be suggesting my friend to go for a Cedia. What discounts and promotions are available as of today?
11.7 on road; Mumbai regn. its a Dec '10 make but regd on 6th Jan '11; got cash discount of 36500 from autodrome + 1 yr extended warranty.
the HM guys are changing the 2011 Cedia Sports, check the attached.
they might be doing away with the momo steering and OZ alloys too; so it's a wait & watch. price will also come down by approx 70k.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Cedia_MY'11a.zip (214.0 KB, 326 views)
Old 19th January 2011, 11:39   #141
Senior - BHPian

just got this news from a friend that a new Cedia has now being launched in the market, it lacks the touch screen audio system, and some other goodies, also those ugly body stickers are gone. this new model is 60k less than the current version
Old 19th January 2011, 12:16   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx45 View Post
just got this news from a friend that a new Cedia has now being launched in the market, it lacks the touch screen audio system, and some other goodies, also those ugly body stickers are gone. this new model is 60k less than the current version
So the goodies are gone - the stickers were anyway optional. IMO the price cut should have been more. And have they done anything about the high prices of the accident parts (not to mention the long wait time for some of the parts)?

Last edited by CBlazer : 19th January 2011 at 12:24.
Old 19th January 2011, 12:23   #143
Senior - BHPian

Every time ether they content or decontent, or add or subtract variants, jack up or down the prices but still, no sales. Its a 11 year old design that should be replaced ASAP.
Old 19th January 2011, 12:27   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
The long existed www.mitsubishi-motors.co.in/ site is now under-construction, so there is something really brewing! Any scoopers around???

Looks like the below fotos are of LHD, watch the wipers directions on the other side. But I also doubt if the India model is in production anywhere else world wide.
If my memory serves me right, the site was construction more than 6 months ago as well when I wanted information on the Cedia.
Old 19th January 2011, 13:23   #145
Senior - BHPian

So if the dealer has the old lot, is it possible to stretch discounts to more than 50K?

I dont see any necessary changes apart from the digital instrumentation and touch screen system. :P
Old 19th January 2011, 14:18   #146
Senior - BHPian

the Mitsu india site is up now....
Old 19th January 2011, 14:30   #147
BHPian

Quote:
I dont see any necessary changes apart from the digital instrumentation and touch screen system. :P
I feel that it was the Momo steering wheel, Oz Alloys, black leather seats (with a red stripe, no less), and the stupid Kenwood stereo were what made the Cedia an attractive proposition. I wish they had put-in the digital instrumentation (without the silver dial outlines) too in the 2010 version. I had purchased my Cedia in December 2010. I doubt I'd have gone for the Cedia w/o the above factory installed additions.

Quote:
So if the dealer has the old lot, is it possible to stretch discounts to more than 50K?
In fact, one of my gambits for getting a discount (two months ago) was that the 2011 version will have the price dropped, which would leave me nowhere. I also felt that the Gen X Lancer was due in 2011. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I doubt they would give more discount, as the 2010 version is actually more desirable now. At least I'd like to feel that way.

But all the best to you. Bargain hard! Do your research. Call-in every lie they tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
the Mitsu india site is up now....
Try this link for the Cedia section of the website: Cedia Sports

...which, incidentally, has not been updated yet.

Last edited by DrunkenMonk : 19th January 2011 at 14:35.
Old 19th January 2011, 14:37   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonk View Post
I feel that it was the Momo steering wheel, Oz Alloys, black leather seats (with a red stripe, no less), and the stupid Kenwood stereo were what made the Cedia an attractive proposition. I wish they had put-in the digital instrumentation (without the silver dial outlines) too in the 2010 version. I had purchased my Cedia in December 2010. I doubt I'd have gone for the Cedia w/o the above factory installed additions.

In fact, one of my gambits for getting a discount (two months ago) was that the 2011 version will have the price dropped, which would leave me nowhere. I also felt that the Gen X Lancer was due in 2011. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I doubt they would give more discount, as the 2010 version is actually more desirable now. At least I'd like to feel that way.

But all the best to you. Bargain hard! Do your research. Call-in every lie they tell you.
You hit it on the head DrunkenMonk! The price is already dropped by approx 70k; which as is compensates for the missing leather upholstery + touchscreen double din DVD player + sporty black interior + reverse parking cam. I had booked a Black in december '10; but when i was told about the drops i chose the red as soon it came into the showroom.

The biggest put-off being the fabric beige interior with wooden trims.

The showroom guys are waiting for the first of the lot to arrive to ascertain the fate of MOMO & OZ.

I'd say you got a better deal there; and so did i. lol

One can get digi instrumentation anyday.

Just noticed in this pic that the steering does not look MOMO. The MOMO comes black and the lining does not show stitching as in the pic.
Just an observation.
Attached Thumbnails
New Mitsubishi Cedia Sports Launched at 9.9L-untitled.jpg  

Last edited by Jaggu : 19th January 2011 at 15:01. Reason: Back to back post, please EDIT the original post instead. Thanks
Old 19th January 2011, 15:59   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonk View Post
I feel that it was the Momo steering wheel, Oz Alloys, black leather seats (with a red stripe, no less), and the stupid Kenwood stereo were what made the Cedia an attractive proposition.
So true.

When I took the plunge last year, it was a 2 way fight between the Cedia and the Civic. And the features you mention were among the attractions. Although I chose otherwise then, if I were in the market today, the Cedia in this 'new' trim would not have even featured in my shortlist.

I presume they are trying to target the ANHC customer.
Old 19th January 2011, 16:42   #150
Senior - BHPian

Mitsu should stop flogging the dead horse. This car is an antique now. They better replace it with something more modern. As it is, there are hardly any sold these days.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks