Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2010, 11:37   #61
Senior - BHPian

Team Black Hawk

And here's a pic of our Heroes, from a recent one-day rally held in the city. Black Hawk, Saurabh M and NOS Power.

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03258.jpg
Old 27th January 2010, 18:11   #62
Senior - BHPian

@ Saurabh / Nosu - both of you guys need to shed some weight

Jokes apart - @ Saurabh - where are the updated pics? Update the BH Thread if possible. Black Hawk
Old 27th January 2010, 23:13   #63
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys

Hope you are all doing well and must be completely busy and tied up with the preperations of the rally.It is indeed a great oppertunity to be a part of such a great event.Now i have a suggestion for all those who are participating from calcutta and that is once you have prepared your rides i would suggest you get it checked by my father before you take it and get some advice from him since he would be their with you throughout and would be providing service to all the participants.Incase anyone has and faults or break downs during the rally it would take a long time to get back in action which i am sure none of you would be happy with.To avoid sucha situation when we can why don't we take a few required precautions.

I have spoken to him regarding the Team-Cal members and him about advicing all of you so that you could enjoy the rally.

Their is not much time left guys for it and i thought maybe you guys could be one up on others so i thought of helping you out.Incase anyone is interested kindly Send me a PM or give me a call and i will provide you with his contact details.

Hope to see the Team-Cal members having a great time at the rally.

Cheers

Indrojit Sircar

+919999134005
indrojit.sircar@gmail.com
Old 27th January 2010, 23:25   #64
BHPian

I think few of my friends(sowmya/arindam) also participating these rally. Is this rally is happening in 6-8 Feb ?
Old 28th January 2010, 10:40   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar View Post
Hi guys

Hope you are all doing well and must be completely busy and tied up with the preperations of the rally.It is indeed a great oppertunity to be a part of such a great event.Now i have a suggestion for all those who are participating from calcutta and that is once you have prepared your rides i would suggest you get it checked by my father before you take it and get some advice from him since he would be their with you throughout and would be providing service to all the participants.Incase anyone has and faults or break downs during the rally it would take a long time to get back in action which i am sure none of you would be happy with.To avoid sucha situation when we can why don't we take a few required precautions.

I have spoken to him regarding the Team-Cal members and him about advicing all of you so that you could enjoy the rally.

Their is not much time left guys for it and i thought maybe you guys could be one up on others so i thought of helping you out.Incase anyone is interested kindly Send me a PM or give me a call and i will provide you with his contact details.

Hope to see the Team-Cal members having a great time at the rally.

Cheers

Indrojit Sircar

+919999134005
indrojit.sircar@gmail.com

Hi Indrojit,
Thanks for your offer to help with service during the rally, but the car is being prepared by Joydeb da's Calcutta Motors and he is providing service to all the participants who prepare from his workshop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arin_12 View Post
I think few of my friends(sowmya/arindam) also participating these rally. Is this rally is happening in 6-8 Feb ?
No Arin the first leg starts on 4th Feb from Siliguri and final leg on 6th.
Old 28th January 2010, 13:44   #66
Senior - BHPian

I will be reaching Siliguri on 2nd Feb evening. NOS will get to meet you and other bhpians there at the rally hqtrs. In case you guys need anything from Delhi let me know.
Old 28th January 2010, 19:03   #67
BHPian

I understand around 45 cars are competing, around 35 cars supporting and arrangements are being made for 160+ individuals in this Event.

The logistics must be unbelievably complex. Hats off to all the Organizers!

Can't wait to see all the postings.
Old 29th January 2010, 10:12   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
I will be reaching Siliguri on 2nd Feb evening. NOS will get to meet you and other bhpians there at the rally hqtrs. In case you guys need anything from Delhi let me know.
Sure we will meet, by the way what is your designation for this rally? It won't be difficult to find me and Saurabh da out as the car has few Tbhp stickers. But it sure will be difficult identifying you, as we both haven't met u before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john a milne View Post
I understand around 45 cars are competing, around 35 cars supporting and arrangements are being made for 160+ individuals in this Event.

The logistics must be unbelievably complex. Hats off to all the Organizers!

Can't wait to see all the postings.
John, are you still in Kolkata?
Old 29th January 2010, 11:11   #69
Senior - BHPian

how many jet black esteems are participating with Live Cars Love Cars sticker on the rear wind shield? How many cars will have the Office Sticker on the frnt WS?
Old 29th January 2010, 11:22   #70
Senior - BHPian

NOS: My white scorpio will also be hosting a t-bhp sticker. Mine would probably be the only DL registered Scorpio at the event. I am coming as a rally marshal. Plus I hate to ask this but where is the rally hqtrs situated at Siliguri? Any pointers?

Last edited by wanderernomad : 29th January 2010 at 11:24.
Old 29th January 2010, 20:01   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS Power View Post

John, are you still in Kolkata?
Yes, and will be joining this event as a Rally Marshal. I think it will be one of my "Life Memories". See you soon.
Old 30th January 2010, 23:53   #72
Senior - BHPian

We will be rolling tomorrow morning at 0400 hrs.
Old 31st January 2010, 00:32   #73
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys,

Adventure count down started. Wish you all a safe journey to the Himalayas. The reports I am receiving is that the roads are clear and the cold is still bitter. Take care of your health.
Old 31st January 2010, 14:46   #74
BHPian

The Game is On!

The participants were invited to Bhutan House yesterday for a reception, we arrived late as the city was one big traffic jamb and a normal drive of one hour took 2.5 hours! A very nice reception, wonderful people.

The ceremonial took place this morning at 9.00 a.m. at the down town historic Calcutta Club with a host of dignitaries, pomp and ceremonies with about 25 of the 40 cars competing.

#24 with NOS-Power Joseph navigating, the second last to be flagged off. I understand this is the first big Rally for both of them and wish them God Speed and a Trophy. Didn't meet any other Team-BHP members but am sure they were lots

I'm part of the "Sweep / recovery" team headed up by Bumpu SirCar, one of his mechanics, Dr Mukherjee and myself with an ambulance right behind us.

I loved the sounds of the Rally Cars as they sped way!

We then were treated to a great buffet breakfast and met some more interesting people one of the bonuses of participating in this Indo-Bhutan Friendship Rally.

It should be a great adventure to the very unique Kingdom of Bhutan.
Attached Thumbnails
3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03056.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03057.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03060.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03066.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03069.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03085.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03094.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03095.jpg  

3rd Indo-Bhutan Friendship Car Rally - 2010-dsc03100.jpg  

Old 31st January 2010, 20:01   #75
Senior - BHPian

The Bhutanese Hospitality is none less than any in the world. They are great hosts. The head of Bhutan house came across the lves of people as Home director of Bhutan. You might get some real Bhutanese meals with welcome dance there in Bhutan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks