Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2022, 05:24   #481
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Top Gear trio returns with "The Grand Tour" on Amazon Prime!

Filming underway for the next episode in Poland.

Old 2nd October 2022, 11:00   #482
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Filming underway for the next episode in Poland.
If I’m not wrong, they actually finished filming and this episode is now in the early stages of editing. I assume the next show from Amazon will be Clarkson’s Farm S2, followed by this special.
Arsenic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2022, 17:13   #483
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic View Post
If I’m not wrong, they actually finished filming and this episode is now in the early stages of editing. I assume the next show from Amazon will be Clarkson’s Farm S2, followed by this special.
Quite likely, since this video is from 3 months ago.
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2023, 13:14   #484
Distinguished - BHPian

Series 5 Episode 2 to be aired on June 16th 2023. Titled "Eurocrash" . Should be interesting as these will be some weird cars.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2023, 16:42   #485
Senior - BHPian

The boys are back! More Madness... More Mayhem

RM Motorsports is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th June 2023, 10:28   #486
Senior - BHPian

Mayhem and Motors in Central Europe. Buckle up!
Attached Thumbnails
Top Gear trio returns with "The Grand Tour" on Amazon Prime!-fyf9larwiauqqh9.jpg  

RM Motorsports is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th June 2023, 15:31   #487
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Looks like the next instalment is already underway. The trio spotted shooting in Mauritania, Africa, in some very interesting looking lifted supercars.

A.K is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 16th June 2023, 21:31   #488
BHPian

Watched the Euro Crash episode, it was pretty good, sort of non-offensive though as usual missing the charm of the Top Gear specials of yore. The episode quite reminded me of the Grand Tour episode "sea to less salty sea" where they drive an Aston DBS, BMW M8 and a Bentley Continental GT from Georgia to Azerbaijan.

Interesting to note that Clarkson is apparently banned from India - I looked it up and apparently he wasn't issued a visa in 2021 though that could be more related to COVID (or the controversy from the Top Gear India special). But sad to know that the boys won't be visiting India anytime in the near future in this case.
Old 18th June 2023, 11:10   #489
BHPian

Just tried to search in Prime Video bundled App on Android TV, not able to see current season, anyone has any Idea?

Last edited by Vishal.R : 18th June 2023 at 11:11. Reason: Realised its not Jio but app installed directly on TV
Old 18th June 2023, 12:13   #490
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishal.R View Post
Just tried to search in Prime Video bundled App on Android TV, not able to see current season, anyone has any Idea?
It's a new episode in the existing season (5?). Even I got confused looking for a new season until I realised it was a new episode of 100 mins.
ashis89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2023, 14:47   #491
BHPian

After the news on Top Gear, it has been announced that the Grand Tour will end as well with the boys having filmed their last-ever special in Zimbabwe.

Certainly feels like the end of an era! While we have excellent Youtubers such as Jason Camisa & Throttle House taking their place, they will never have the crazy budgets that Top Gear & Grand Tour had to undertake the extravagant challenges & journeys that they did.

Also sad because I always hoped that the trio would have one last India special to make do for the fiasco of the last one from Top Gear almost a decade ago, there was one planned for a drive between Bangladesh to Nepal but this never happened as Jeremy is banned from India (for some reason).

The boys still have their individual projects - Clarkson has his farm (which I hope isn't canceled), May has his travel show with India airing in 2024 but not sure what Richard does apart from stuff on YouTube.
Old 2nd December 2023, 15:55   #492
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragracer567 View Post
The boys still have their individual projects - Clarkson has his farm (which I hope isn't canceled), May has his travel show with India airing in 2024 but not sure what Richard does apart from stuff on YouTube.
Richard also has a show about his classic car restoration garage (The Smallest Cog).
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2023, 20:25   #493
SSO
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragracer567 View Post
After the news on Top Gear, it has been announced that the Grand Tour will end as well with the boys having filmed their last-ever special in Zimbabwe.

Certainly feels like the end of an era! While we have excellent Youtubers such as Jason Camisa & Throttle House taking their place, they will never have the crazy budgets that Top Gear & Grand Tour had to undertake the extravagant challenges & journeys that they did.

Also sad because I always hoped that the trio would have one last India special to make do for the fiasco of the last one from Top Gear almost a decade ago, there was one planned for a drive between Bangladesh to Nepal but this never happened as Jeremy is banned from India (for some reason).

It's been old and stale for quite sometime. They should have ended it a few years ago.

Having met Clarkson, not surprised he is banned from India. He's a truly odious individual and not a particularly good driver.
SSO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2023, 22:30   #494
BHPian

For any consolation - James May Our Man in India will be available in 2024. Looking forward to this series.
no_fear is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2024, 17:28   #495
Senior - BHPian

Buckle Up !! Another joyride starts on 16 Feb.
Attached Thumbnails
Top Gear trio returns with "The Grand Tour" on Amazon Prime!-gfvar1xxmaabyre.jpg  

RM Motorsports is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks