Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2012, 23:50   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!

Delivered : Aug 2010

This was the time when the Fortuner popularity & hype was at its threshold with bookings having stopped and delivery time for existingly booked vehicles was 3- 6 months depending on color. Though which there was an option to get it sooner by paying a bomb of 1.75 - 2.5 L Premium in the name of some over excessive chrome accessories & unwanted body kits / side claddings.

Initially i had booked a Silver color but then changed my mind and was firm on getting the WHITE.

I somehow managed to get the car (without paying a penny extra) within 20 days through some internal contact but had to source it from Surat, Gujarat.

Here are the 1st pictures of the car as the journey started at Nanavati Toyota, Surat as the BEAST AWAKENED ;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-delivery-2.jpg

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-delivery-1.jpg

It has been 2+ years & 25,000 kms now since i have acquired this beast & here's my out look on this terrific Toyota.

Out of the 25,000 kms clocked i have driven the car nearly > 80 % time , rest 15 % by my dad & a mere 5 % by my driver.

I am going to section out my findings / comments on the following basis ;

Engine / Gearbox / Performance ;

They say "Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you "

This 3L D-4D Motor has both of it in abundance.

The beauty of this engine is that you really need not be a great driver to drive this car fast / quick Simply because the gear ratios are so sorted.

Being an owner of a CRUZE where every one knows how difficult it is to keep the car in its meat of the power band to extract the best from the motor, it really gets tiring in moderate to heavy traffic on highways.

Where as in T-fort the low end is simply superb, makes it very city, internal / State highway friendly (Comes handy in 2 lane roads overtaking)

You redline it , you keep it in the low revs it does it for you effortlessly & If you master the perfect shifts till 3rd gear then the race to 100 km/h is dealt with in 12.xx secs, which is FAST for the size.

The TORQUE truly makes you feel good , makes you believe that you can uproot even a tree with it.

Also recently when i visited Performance Auto Show two weeks back as i had to inquire about any offering(air filter) for the Fortuner. The sales guy at the BMC air filter stall was more inclined towards marketing/talking about a " Tuning Box/Remap " for the Fortuner & was telling me to get it installed to "cure" the Turbo Lag !!! I was like WHATTTT !?! He was arguing continuously with me & saying that Toyota has also reported this problem i told him none of the Auto mags have complained about turbo lag in the Fortuner instead its is very torquey & has a strong low end, i also told him im a member of T-Bhp forum and none of them (in official review also) have reported "Turbo lag" , as soon as i said/mentioned T-Bhp he said;
" You forum guys/members dont have any knowledge so you write or post any thing without even driving your cars well. & you people are just wasting time on such forums"

^ As soon as he said this i was so furious i just felt like punching him on his face & bursting it wide open, but somehow i controlled as it was a public place & gave it back to him in words which needn't be mentioned here.

Any way getting back;

Gear shift Quality- Good for SUV Standards , & thank GOD it has a TALL (Truck like) Gear lever, feels good to wrestle with adding to the SUV experience.

Ride Quality & Handling

I keep the tyre pressure at 30 psi (all 4) but the Ride Quality has always been on the firmer side.
But it feels fantastically stable , more comfortable when under load say 5 + passengers & you can easily make out that the car jumping around over bad roads etc reduce substantially

Handling is fantastic for its size , thanks to the stiff suspension setup & credit also goes to the amazing Dunlops( Stock setup )

National highways (NH8 - majorly, also NH4) have been my T-Fort's home & the other positive is that this car provides commanding respect on State Highways which is much needed considering the traffic sense.

Braking

My car when delivered was already installed with the upgraded PRADO brakes.
But still the brakes needs an upgrade, i don't know how to improve the braking.

Better Pads ? (Aftermarket ?)

Add Rear Discs ?

Also there is a slight shudder felt on the brake pedal on braking > 100 km/h

Why ? I have raised this Question many times at the Service Center for which their only answer is that they need to clean the brakes & that solves the problem. Well it does, but just temporarily.

Please help me on this.

Cabin / Build Quality & Space

Frankly i have spent the maximum time on the drivers seat so i should start with that first.

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-kutch-1.jpg

The front seats are massive they offer good support & comfort on long journeys, also i don't know whether it works for every one but keeping the seat position lowest makes you handle the car well ( at least in my case for all the cars ) & in the T-Fort there is an advantage that you are already seated high so you can afford to settle at the lowest position ( though i am not very tall i.e. 5 ft 10")

Another plus point has been the airy feel to the cabin, credit also goes to the "No tints / sun control films" which gives tremendous no-non sense control & view all around.

Space at the rear has also been generous as the middle row passengers have the maximum leg room on offer (thanks to the seat travel & recline function available)

3rd Row - I think arguably these are by far the most comfortable set of 3rd row seats in its class. They offer decent space & can be classified for seating 2 medium sized adults.

Reliability & After Sales Service

Words like "Bulletproof , Tank like ,Trusty, Robust,have all become synonyms for the Fortuner"

I think 2 years, 5 services later the Total service cost hasn't been a more than a sum total of Rs 25,000 Rs/-

Which is very affordable by any car standard.

* Just changed the brake pads once (Don't remember the costs , will check & report shortly too)

Also have been disappointed on the short life of the brake pads, Current Fortuner owners can share their thoughts on the same.

Fuel Economy

On normal runs inside Mumbai city without pushing hard, the car easily achieves 10-10.5 km/l

On Highway's with a light pedal have achieved as high as 17.5 km/l too ( < 80 km/h)

But on practical Highway run one can expect 12.5-13 km/l

However hard i have driven over long distances never have gone < 8 km/l

* The above figures are from the on-board MID

Problems/Niggles till now;

NONE

Except have faced a problem due to Rats in my building few months back when there was renovation going on and all the mess used to be dumped around my parking lot.

So when one morning i started the car the engine check light flashed.

Called the service center guy & he sent a back up van immediately ( within 1 hour @ my place )

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-rat.jpg

^ The rat had supposedly entered through the tyres into the engine bay & cut off one of the key wires which deactivated one cylinder,
The wire was taped & sorted within an hour & the car was back to normal.

Charge - Rs 900/-

Sadly the problem occurred once again (within a week), had to call the Toyota break down service again at my residence ( thankfully )

After the wire was mended , i sent the car to the service center to get it washed completely i.e. under body & engine bay was cleaned and "de-greased" (Toyota Terminology). So the above exercise was to ensure that the rats don't come again, for which the reason was the rat smell was left over inside the engine bay / car under-body , tyres etc. for which they were getting attracted to the car again , with the above being done, similar incident has never happened again. Also thank so placement of Moth (naphthalene) balls in the engine bay - which act on the same principal i.e. to extract all the surrounding smell. So i advice whoever facing similar rat / rodent problem get rid of any smell in an around the car & also avoid eating in or around the car (bonnet/boot)

Special Mention ;

1) Ground Clearance

220 mm, Now that's what we are talking about , propah SUV !!!

Note wheel-well clearance thanks to the phenomenal wheel / suspension travel.

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-wheel-travel-.jpg

2) Lights;

The stock Lights are very powerful, i don't need to use the headlamps within the city limits, the bumper lamps are all that you need & while overtaking or someone trying to cut your lane flash of the powerful headlamps are all you need to get through.

3) Wheel Alignment;

Its been 2+ years & > 25,000 km & Still the wheel alignment is intact, there's absolute no requirement to get them checked, that's something about the build quality.

4) Fantastic mile Munch-er - FAST highway cruiser & an undisputed champion / king to face the State Highway drama

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-nh.jpg

What i dislike ;

1) Service Interval : 5000 km is too short.

2) Lack of USB/Aux In

3) Steering not adjustable for "Reach"

4) No Cruise Control ?! Our National Highways are getting broader & faster, becomes very annoying on long distance runs.

------------------

Its been over 2 years and the relationship with my T-Fort is going stronger trip after trip, its asking for more, asking to be pushed harder, to stretch your limits. Every road trip has been a memory embedded in these pictures;

DANCED in the SANDS of Kutch;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-kutch-5-.jpg

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-kutch-6.jpg

Had some RWD fun

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-kutch_rwd-effect.jpg

Special mention to my 1st GOA road-trip which was complete night driving , starting from Pune @ 2 am & reaching GOA by 9:15 am, this is the best pic to some it up;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-goa-1.jpg

^ More than the Red Bull , the T-Forts TORQUE Gave us wings

Helpful as GOODS CARRIER too ;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-chairs.jpg

Have done some s-off-t Roading too, somewhere in the foothills of Lonavla ;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-img_0965.jpg

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-img_0967.jpg

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-img_0973.jpg

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-offf-roadn-1-.jpg

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-img_0977.jpg

Played around in the SLUSH;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-img_4466.jpg

And escaped un-hurt, but with some minor bruises;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-img_0979.jpg

Found some BROTHERLY BONDING ;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-kutch-2.jpg

Passed the TROPIC OF CANCER

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-kutch-7.jpg

Early starts on long road trips;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-kutch-sunset-.jpg

Have made ... ;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-train-1.jpg

This possible, So WHY travel by Train ?!

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-train-2.jpg

& making sure you're home before SUNSET

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-sunset.jpg

Taken Detours, sometimes the illegal ones

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-detour-1-.jpg

& made its own route ;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-detour-2-.jpg

In short, have conquered territories till the Worlds End , well almost

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-lavasa.jpg

And Off Course;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-driven-.jpg

Thanks for reading guys !!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th November 2012 at 16:24. Reason: Oops, yes, sorry forgot to remove that. Done. :)
karan561 is offline   (29) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 10:39   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres]

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Initial Ownership Section. Thanks for sharing!
Old 20th November 2012, 10:52   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Karan, a "belated" congrats for your "new" beast. You seem to enjoyed the Fortuner to its full potential. The pics say the story which are beyond expression by the words. Amazing captions with the pics.

Wishing many more happy adventures with your brute force.
ashis89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 11:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
Braking

My car when delivered was already installed with the upgraded PRADO brakes.
But still the brakes needs an upgrade, i don't know how to improve the braking.

Better Pads ? (Aftermarket ?)

Add Rear Discs ?

Also there is a slight shudder felt on the brake pedal on braking > 100 km/h

Why ? I have raised this Question many times at the Service Center for which their only answer is that they need to clean the brakes & that solves the problem. Well it does, but just temporarily.

Please help me on this.
Please see this thread for brake judder issues:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...need-help.html

Nice pics!

And finally ... If you are going to do more wading, consider getting a snorkel?
KiloAlpha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 13:02   #5
Senior - BHPian

One thing is damn clear and thats is you love your beast and you love driving!

The pics in slush and slush shows that you drive the beast hard to get the max!
Lovely pics. Mud and dust are SUVs ornaments!

How about sharing some pics of interiors? Have you upgraded the ICE?
Old 20th November 2012, 13:14   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Thanks for reading guys !!!
Like the way you ve put up your ownership report Karan. Savvy and chic, just like the way you look.

You ve also enjoyed the truck like few other Fortuner owners. Good.

Coming to the vehicle, apart from that jarring ride quality, price,scanty features and the lack of confident braking, there is little that one can find fault with the Fortuner.

Enjoy your ownership for many more miles to come and keep us updated, will ya?
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 14:21   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath

Like the way you ve put up your ownership report Karan. Savvy and chic, just like the way you look.

Coming to the vehicle, apart from that jarring ride quality, price,scanty features and the lack of confident braking, there is little that one can find fault with the Fortuner.

After I read your message I was not sure if you were praising the vehicle or taking a pot shot. All drawbacks you mentioned are major and personally I would think twice to buy such a vehicle.

Probably the post came out the way it was not meant to be! I am sure its a great vehicle from the number of feedbacks on the forum.
Old 20th November 2012, 14:55   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
Hey Karan, a "belated" congrats for your "new" beast. You seem to enjoyed the Fortuner to its full potential. The pics say the story which are beyond expression by the words. Amazing captions with the pics.

Wishing many more happy adventures with your brute force.
Thanks a lot !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
Please see this thread for brake judder issues:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...need-help.html

Nice pics!

And finally ... If you are going to do more wading, consider getting a snorkel?
Thanks for sharing the thread.

As far as the braking shudder is concerned this goes and becomes normal after break cleaning (i.e. post servicing) but soon after this phenomenon occurs again. IMO it is related to dust accumulation in the brake pads.

Note : I had also asked the Toyota guys why is the service interval so short as the oil is being changed after 10k only so the service interval should be after 10k. But they mentioned that brakes need to be cleaned every 5k which was the only important reason if i remember correctly.

Regarding snorkel: Yes, may be later

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBull View Post

The pics in slush and slush shows that you drive the beast hard to get the max!
Lovely pics. Mud and dust are SUVs ornaments!
Well said

Quote:
How about sharing some pics of interiors? Have you upgraded the ICE?
ICE is stock. Will upload more pictures of Interior shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post

Appreciate your positive comments & shall keep updating the thread , thanks !!!

Last edited by karan561 : 20th November 2012 at 15:08.
Old 20th November 2012, 15:31   #9
BANNED

Quote:
After I read your message I was not sure if you were praising the vehicle or taking a pot shot. All drawbacks you mentioned are major and personally I would think twice to buy such a vehicle.
I wasn't taking a pot shot but yes, the drawbacks mentioned are present in the Fortuner.

Let us not forget that every vehicle has its drawbacks. It is a matter of who can compromise with what drawback.

The Fortuner's plusses, to mention a few are:

1. Amazing engine.
2. Incredible off road prowess.
3. Superb reliability.
4. Decent fuel efficiency.
5. Very affordable after sales service.
6. Ever growing dealer network.
Old 21st November 2012, 09:05   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Delivered : Aug 2010
Hi Karan,
Thank you for a very delightful ownership report. You said it all in one shot and with some great snaps too.
Congratulations on getting the Fortuner & completing 25K KMs of trouble free run !

About the brakes - am surprised you changed the pads this early. I have already completed about 33K on the Admiral with the original B Pads & I think some decent pad life is still remaining as per the last ASC comment.
Manuuj here changed the BPads of his Fortuner at around 70K Kms !

As far as the braking (application) quality is concerned I am quite OK with it - though it isn't a sedan like sharp braking (which as its own issues too !). I am not sure whether there is any viable ways of 'upgrading' it. And I would be very careful messing around with a mission critical system like braking by an outsider - even if there is an option.
About the judder you feel when braking at/above 100KMPH - I think it is the ABS kicking in - with the judder and the sound of a donkey being throttled to death. I don't think it has anything to do with brake cleaning - as the mumbo-jumbo proffered by the ASC.
(Do they charge you for the brake cleaning ?!!)

Keep driving, having fun & updating this thread !
Old 21st November 2012, 14:08   #11
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic, short and crisp report explaining the capabilities of the TFORT.

The second picture from the last is awesome. Could you upload a high resolution picture of the same ?

Brotherly bonding picture is hilarious.
F150 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 14:42   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guderian View Post
Hi Karan,
Thank you for a very delightful ownership report. You said it all in one shot and with some great snaps too.
Thanks

Quote:

About the brakes - am surprised you changed the pads this early. I have already completed about 33K on the Admiral with the original B Pads & I think some decent pad life is still remaining as per the last ASC comment.
Manuuj here changed the BPads of his Fortuner at around 70K Kms !
The brake pads were changed @ 17k kms, also the disc was skimmed.

^ The charges for above was aprox Rs 5700/-

Quote:

(Do they charge you for the brake cleaning ?!!)
Yes, they do ;

Front Disc Brake - Rs 228/-

Rear Drum Brake - Rs 380/-

^ Above figures from 25k service ( Total service cost was Rs 1952/- )

As i stay at Mulund (W) all this work was done at Millennium Toyota, Thane ( Wagle Estate )

Last edited by karan561 : 21st November 2012 at 14:44.
Old 21st November 2012, 16:20   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Fantastic, short and crisp report explaining the capabilities of the TFORT.
Thanks !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
The second picture from the last is awesome. Could you upload a high resolution picture of the same ?
Hope this helps

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-photo.jpg

^ I love this pic too , i think it is one of the best view any one can have from a cars windshield

Last edited by karan561 : 21st November 2012 at 16:22.
karan561 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 16:28   #14
BHPian

Great review and pics Karan561. You seem to have really enjoyed your Fortuner as is evident by the pics. I have done almost 75,000 kms in my Fortuner and without anything untoward to report.

I will suggest that when the time comes to change tyres, not to experiment and go in for the same Dunlop Grandtreks that your car came with. Do make sure they are the Made in Japan ones though. I recently have burnt my hands on Yokohama Geolanders that I replaced my Dunlops with at the 72,000 kms mark.

I am really surprised as to why your brake pads were changed at 17K kms!? Mine were only changed at the 70,000 kms service recently.

Do take care to have the Propeller Shaft Greasing done at every 10,000 kms service or after every time the underbody is submerged in water or slush.

As time progresses you will find that the Fortuner is quite cheap to maintain and gives very good mileage also on long runs provided you arent a leadfoot.

Wish you many miles of happy driving.

I leave you with a pic of your Fortuners brother in Delhi.
My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-img_1879.jpg
Manuuj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2012, 16:47   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

Recently on my trip to Bhavnagar Gujarat, had taken the car for some S-OFF-T Roading fun but while crossing a small water body (while exiting) bumped into troubled land/slush ( almost like quick sand ) ;

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-stuck-1-.jpg

Tried the LL mode as well but the no chance it was coming out.

It was like the front end was getting swallowed by mother earth & the devils in hell were further pulling it in.

Finally had to get out of the car and identify what was the way to get her out !?

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-stuck-2.jpg

^ As you can see thankfully the rear tyres were untouched by the muck/slush;

So it was clear that i had to reverse the car out of it & there was no point in trying to go ahead and cross that mess.

So i tried to reverse the car too , but that stubborn slush was just making the front end sink deeper.

So then i came out again & it seemed clear that without getting down & dirty & giving the front wheel some traction it wasnt possible for me to get out of it.So i looked on to some stones/bricks i could find in the vicinity, dumped in the slush behind the front tyres & asked my friend & 2 very helpful villagers to help me do so. Had to literally dig in the slush & shove the stones behind the front tyre.
Also i made two of them stand on the rear running board & 1 on the tyre itself so that rear section gets weight & find traction.

Finallyyy the beast was out

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-stuck-3-2.jpg

The TRAP

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-stuck-3.jpg

Frankly i am not much off a "serious" off roader &, what i did was just in the desperation to get the car out safely & it was a mind-blowing exercise / experience.

After this incident got to know that every machine has its limitations, & when the threshold is reached even a machine like this requires human hand to come out , after all man made machine

& yes one pic of the MAN & MACHINE

My BRUTE-FORT: Toyota Fortuner 4x4 M/T [Upgraded Brake Booster & A/T Tyres] EDIT: Now sold!-stuck-last.jpg

Last edited by karan561 : 22nd November 2012 at 16:56.
karan561 is offline   (11) Thanks

Most Viewed