Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2012, 13:15   #136

Re: Driven: VW Passat Diesel DSG ...

hi Mmishh

Well used car pricing is never straight forward. Google for the 2009 B6 Passat highline and you will find cars for sale from 16 to 20 lacs. The price i paid was 20 lacs and i was happy paying it, because..
1. the car had done just 14,000 Km
2. Self driven by a 60+ gentleman
3. lots of trim items in the car still had their original plastic laminates still on them.
4. the car had a complete service history available from the VW dealer who had been servicing it for past couple of years.
5. the deal was via a known person and not via a classified.
6. car was still under finance so i knew paper work was clean.

Well the second part about the car itself... dont even think twice .. just do it.. you will not regret it.. if you still need to talk, lets exchange numbers on pm and we can speak.

+ out of this world comfort
+ easy to drive, no large car negatives
+/- the FE is about 10-12 in city (diesel!)
- you need to drive carefully over speed breakers.. ground clearance is better than the honda city but not all that great.
+/- tested speed of 140 .. no space to do faster.. car is built like a tank..
+ good set of gadgets..

What i would have wanted more
bluetooth connectivity (not present in B6)
Parkatronics.. the current sensor and animated screen display is great, parkatronics would have made it much much nicer but hey no loss!
Tusharchitra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2012, 23:36   #137

Thanks Tushar,

I'm at mmishh at gmail dot com Please email your mobile and I will call you pronto. Have many questions. Some of which you will find at the other post I wrote - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying-car/17751-article-buying-new-car-vs-used-car-5.html

Rgds
Old 10th December 2017, 22:34   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
True..some of the cars come from South America.. Probably explains the problems. The European models are much better anyday.
Correction:

Mexico is in North America, not South America. After Mexico you have the countries of Central America and then South America.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks