Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2007, 00:09   #76
aks316

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasudeva View Post
I have driven an Aveo (have a Corsa) and I would say that Aveo scores over Corsa in terms of better and higher seating, better (done only recently) gears, and better pickup. Of course, Aveo looks really good. If you are satisfied with Corsa after 40-50K, then consider an Aveo. Corsa were an early GM product (perhaps seconds) and you would expect GM to have improved.
ya.. i am very satisfied with my opel corsa.. i actually prefer it over my honda city zx though it is also a very good car.. i am planning to change soon hopefully and it will either be a another honda city or chevrolet aveo.. i am in favour of chevrolet aveo.. it looks just amazing.. and besides i already have a honda city.. and since arup10 said that the performance is not bad at all and i myself have taken a test drive of aveo and i didnt feel anything bad about the performance i am getting strong in favour of chevrolet aveo..

Old 26th October 2007, 12:24   #77

Hi,

Couple of days back I went to National garage, Mumbai to get a final quote for buying Aveo 1.4 LS, the dealer told me to wait for 3-4 weeks as a new aveo 1.4 LS is being lauched, this aveo will have:
1. Alloy Wheels
2. Leather seats
3. Key less entry

Can anyone confirm this?

Also, dealer isn't sure if there will be any price change.

Thanks.
Old 28th October 2007, 08:28   #78
BHPian

Didnt hear anything of this sort yet. Dont think this would be true as Aveo got a facelift only recently. Even if this is true only keyless entry [if provided with an immobiliser] seems to be attractive.

Nirmal
Old 28th October 2007, 12:51   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmalts View Post
Didnt hear anything of this sort yet. Dont think this would be true as Aveo got a facelift only recently. Even if this is true only keyless entry [if provided with an immobiliser] seems to be attractive.

Nirmal

Fellas it also depends on what price it being offered.
Old 2nd December 2007, 09:31   #80
BHPian

Guys. Anyone knows what's the approx cost we can expect in the second free service?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks