Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2023, 19:17   #376
Senior - BHPian

Re: About Vinyl Wraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRN View Post
Hi All,

Need some guidance on wrapping for my BMW G30. I am a bit perplexed with the following queries and seek some assistance;
1. If the Wrap I finalise is different from the original colour, do I need to get that changed in the RC?
Change in color needs to be endorsed in RC and its a straight forward process which a good RTO agent can do. However RTO inspects the vehicle after change in color and if RTO finds out it's a wrap instead of paint, he will decline the request. New color needs to be painted and not wrapped.
hope this helps.
Shubhendra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2023, 19:45   #377
SRN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGK View Post
I don't have answer for your questions, but just wanted to check if you were able to get wrapping done and would be good to know the experience and cost for the same. I am planning for my Crysta.
Hi SGK! Got busy and couldn't make any progress. I hope to finish this during the December break. But now am considering colour PPF rather than wrap. Would really help if you could provide some updates when you finish Wrapping your car. Thank you!
Old 20th March 2024, 20:08   #378

Hello Everyone,

I own a 2015 Creta SX+ (P) with original white paint. The paint on the hood however has started chipping off as shown in the pictures below (sorry for the quality)

About Vinyl Wraps-whatsapp-image-20240320-20.03.57-1.jpeg

About Vinyl Wraps-whatsapp-image-20240320-20.03.57.jpeg

About Vinyl Wraps-whatsapp-image-20240320-20.03.56-1.jpeg

About Vinyl Wraps-whatsapp-image-20240320-20.03.56.jpeg

I have in any case always wanted to make some changes to the colour or design of the car without having to go through the trouble of RC changes.

I understand that there are different types and qualities of Wraps available that might affect the pricing. However, before the wrapping is done, do they show a computerised representation of how it would look like once it's done? Is that possible? Are there places in Hyderabad/Bangalore who already have done it or where they can show different options on what it could look like on my Creta?

More importantly, do you any of you have any suggestions on what can be done to (a) cover up the chipped paint (b) jazzy up the car a bit to not just be looking at the white paint and instead have some designer stuff on it?

@Mods: Please post in the right forum or thread if there are chances for better responses

Last edited by skrishdrives : 20th March 2024 at 20:34. Reason: Minor grammar correction in the last line
Old 16th April 2024, 10:17   #379
BHPian

Hello,

Any good places in Hyderabad for getting my bonnet wrapped.
kvamshi04 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2024, 20:13   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvamshi04 View Post
Hello,

Any good places in Hyderabad for getting my bonnet wrapped.
Me too!! I am thinking of checking out the nearest 3M outlet, however, is there any tried and tested place in Hyderabad who do a quality job and yet will not drain your wallet completely?

I would ideally like to do the bonnet, roof and boot to give it a nice look over my WHITE Creta as the complete wrap seems to be costing upwards of 60-75k
Old 19th April 2024, 10:15   #381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrishdrives View Post
Me too!! I would ideally like to do the bonnet, roof and boot to give it a nice look over my WHITE Creta as the complete wrap seems to be costing upwards of 60-75k
Hello, I happen to call Wrap N Shine for getting the wrap, in my case they suggested me to get paint correction and that it's, the paint correction for an Altroz would cost 7500/- and it's days job. This seems reasonable to me.

You can call them up and check, may help you.

Wrap N Shine | Secunderabad
63035 45158
Old 19th April 2024, 14:30   #382

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I own a 2015 Creta SX+ (P) with original white paint. The paint on the hood however has started chipping off as shown in the pictures

More importantly, do you any of you have any suggestions on what can be done to (a) cover up the chipped paint (b) jazzy up the car a bit to not just be looking at the white paint and instead have some designer stuff on it?
Thanks KVamshi04!! Will call and check with them once. So they didnt recommend a wrap for you or give you any quotes? What all were you looking at getting done on your car?

Any recommendations on what wrap would look good on my white creta? Anything other than black ofcourse

Anybody? Any suggestions?
skrishdrives is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2024, 12:09   #383
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks KVamshi04!! Will call and check with them once. So they didnt recommend a wrap for you or give you any quotes? What all were you looking at getting done on your car?

Any recommendations on what wrap would look good on my white creta? Anything other than black ofcourse

Anybody? Any suggestions?
In my case, I called up and asked for a quote to Wrap the bonnet, they asked me why ?

I told them, my bonnet was scratched by street dogs . They said, better get the paint correction done and that's it.

Regarding color, If you are into travelling, maybe some explorer kind of graphics would work, dark colors will look good on white color.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks