Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2019, 14:10   #406
BHPian

Re: Best Xenon HID conversion kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvliner22 View Post
Hello Bhpians,

I own a ‘14 Innova and I planning to go for sinolyn projectors along with their HID kit. The kit and projectors will be fitted in the foglamps itself. Has anyone used sinolyn projectors and HID kit. If yes, please give me your valuable inputs on the same.

Thanking in advance,
EK
I think rather than ordering this setup from Aliexpress you can look up local providers like Blaze India or Hybrid Customs, or Autobots. They should be able to provide you the product and help you with a local installer as well. Look them up on Facebook and contact them.
gautamkhadse is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2019, 15:45   #407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautamkhadse View Post
I think rather than ordering this setup from Aliexpress you can look up local providers like Blaze India or Hybrid Customs, or Autobots. They should be able to provide you the product and help you with a local installer as well. Look them up on Facebook and contact them.
Hello,
Thanks for your valuable inputs. I wil surely contact them for the setup.
Old 7th July 2019, 15:45   #408
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvliner22 View Post
Hello Bhpians,

I own a ‘14 Innova and I planning to go for sinolyn projectors along with their HID kit. The kit and projectors will be fitted in the foglamps itself. Has anyone used sinolyn projectors and HID kit. If yes, please give me your valuable inputs on the same.

Thanking in advance,
EK
I have fitted Sinolyn projectors in my Linea with Osram HID's and couldn't be happier. Details of the install and performance are listed in the link below.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4567050 (Fiat Linea T-Jet : Test Drive & Review)

I also have the 4300K HID kit installed in my Swift's fogs and it is as bright as the Osrams.

Hope this helps.
keroo1099 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2019, 15:50   #409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroo1099 View Post
I have fitted Sinolyn projectors in my Linea with Osram HID's and couldn't be happier. Details of the install and performance are listed in the link below.
Hello,

Thank you for the information. I went through your thread and I am quite impressed with the projectors+HID kit. This will surely help in my purchase decision.

Last edited by ampere : 7th July 2019 at 15:53. Reason: Trimmed quoted post
Revvliner22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2019, 16:05   #410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeast View Post
I am using IPHCAR fog projectors along with crystal eye HID kit and have no issues with it. I have heard that IPHCAR and SINOLYN projectors have a same design and quality. So I believe they will be a good set of projectors. However, I don't have any idea about the HID kit from SINOLYN.
Hello,

Thank you for your inputs. My major concern was the projectors. I will surely check the HID kit.
Old 15th August 2019, 21:50   #411
BHPian

Hello,
I have a 2012 Honda Jazz with Philips Xtreme Vision Plus and I am looking for an upgrade. I have tried LEDs but found the reflector and headlamp design not suited for them and light just spreads out with no good focus. Do note I do not have fog lamps.
I would prefer a plug-n-play setup and don't want to change the headlamp unit. I am currently based out of Hyderabad and would want to know if there is a reliable installer who can guide me with the right upgrade. I had planned to get the OSRAM HID Conversion kit but I am not sure if that will completely solve my problem.
Old 10th September 2019, 14:34   #412
Distinguished - BHPian

Has anyone installed an HID conversion kit in a Tata Nexon (with projector)? I'd like to know some user opinion before taking the plunge for the Osram 35W HID conversion kit that I have zeroed in on right now. Seems like a DIY installation pretty much but would require cutting a hole in the rear dust cap for the bulb to allow the wires to come out from it.
Old 25th September 2019, 03:28   #413
BHPian

Been reading up on the headlight upgrade option for my Verna. Finally decided that I'll get 35W HID Kit for the stock halogen projectors.

Now, TRS has both Morimoto and Hylux ballast option for 9005 Morimoto bulb. What do you guys think will be better? I've read good things about Hylux in the past - especially about bulb re-strike protection and faster start-up time. Price wise there is not much difference between the two [Hylux kit costs a bit less].

PS: I'm unable to source 35W Morimoto HID kit in India [tried all official options]
somspaple is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2019, 12:43   #414
BANNED

Now with the new regulations can be add HiDs, projectors etc. Will we not run foul of the law. Some advice please.
Old 3rd December 2019, 13:24   #415
BHPian

I am planning to upgrade my Ciaz lighting by adding Projector FogLamps and 4300k HID Kit.
I have shortlisted DMEX 42W Fast Start HID Kit and MAXGTRS 3 inch Projector foglamp.

I seek some advice from this forum (Option 1):
Is it safe to directly plug the 42W HID Kit with the Factory harness as its currently using 35W Halogen Bulb?
Option 2:
Use 42W HID System with Low beam Projector Headlight and H8/H11 OSRAM NB laser G2 in projector Fog lamp.
Can anyone share me the wiring diagram for Hi-Lo beam setup for Projector foglamp
Gurudatta Nayak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2019, 16:03   #416
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurudatta Nayak View Post
I am planning to upgrade my Ciaz lighting by adding Projector FogLamps and 4300k HID Kit.
I have shortlisted DMEX 42W Fast Start HID Kit and MAXGTRS 3 inch Projector foglamp.

I seek some advice from this forum (Option 1):
Is it safe to directly plug the 42W HID Kit with the Factory harness as its currently using 35W Halogen Bulb?
Option 2:
Use 42W HID System with Low beam Projector Headlight and H8/H11 OSRAM NB laser G2 in projector Fog lamp.
Can anyone share me the wiring diagram for Hi-Lo beam setup for Projector foglamp
Hi Guru
The H7 bulb (halogen) in your Ciaz is already 55w , not 35w. Plugging in the 42w Dmex kit will not be an issue. Also the starting current of the dmex kit is around 6A (for few milliseconds) and stable current is around 4.1Amps.
For Fog lights I dont recommend long range Hi-lo projectors as fog lights are supposed to be short throw and wide spread for safety and warm colour light. Changing to Hi-lo will change every characteristic.
What I suggest is that you adjust the foglight levelling to increase throw distance a bit.
Behemoth is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2019, 17:26   #417
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Hi Guru
The H7 bulb (halogen) in your Ciaz is already 55w , not 35w. Plugging in the 42w Dmex kit will not be an issue. Also the starting current of the dmex kit is around 6A (for few milliseconds) and stable current is around 4.1Amps.
For Fog lights I dont recommend long range Hi-lo projectors as fog lights are supposed to be short throw and wide spread for safety and warm colour light. Changing to Hi-lo will change every characteristic.
What I suggest is that you adjust the foglight levelling to increase throw distance a bit.
Thanks, Behemoth,

Based on your suggestion, I have adjusted the foglamps. my left side foglamp was pointing downward. Hope this solves my visibility issue.

I will place an order for the DMEX HIK Kit with 4300K to be used for Low Beam.
Old 23rd February 2020, 02:01   #418
BHPian

Hello Team,

I own a 2011 Corolla Altis and I am looking for new xenon bulbs for the same. I live in Aurangabad and am unable to get Philips or Osram Bulbs. Can anyone please suggest how can I get a pair of new Xenon bulbs? My car had D4R 35W bulbs. The showroom has quoted Rs. 14000 for each bulb, which is more than I am willing to pay. Kindly suggest an alternative.

Thank you.

NOTE FROM SUPPORT - Dear BHPian,

There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by Sheel : 26th February 2020 at 16:54. Reason: Mod note attached.
Old 24th September 2021, 12:14   #419
BHPian

Hello BHPians.

Hope this post is relevant to this thread.

I am looking to upgrade the lighting of my 2015 global fiesta. The current setup is good for city drives but for highways, on 2 lane carriage roads, the low beams aren't enough when the opposing traffic have their lights on. Cant use High beams as that will invite the flashes of opposing traffic.

I was toying with the idea of installing HID projectors for the fog lamps as i have seen multiple BHPians installing them with great results but in my case, the throw of those HIDs aren't enough, i need to see further. Any higher alignment of the fogs and i will start blinding oncoming traffic. Hence decided to go with HID for headlights

Just need some feed back from members who have installed HID projectors in their headlights. I am not going for morimotos as they are over my budget but how are headlight projectors from IPH, AES? are they good or should i only stick to costly morimoto projectors? if anyone can guide me on decent mid range projector setups, ill be grateful.

regards
Old 12th December 2021, 19:47   #420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
Hello BHPians.

Hope this post is relevant to this thread.

I am looking to upgrade the lighting of my 2015 global fiesta. The current setup is good for city drives but for highways, on 2 lane carriage roads, the low beams aren't enough when the opposing traffic have their lights on. Cant use High beams as that will invite the flashes of opposing traffic.

I was toying with the idea of installing HID projectors for the fog lamps as i have seen multiple BHPians installing them with great results but in my case, the throw of those HIDs aren't enough, i need to see further. Any higher alignment of the fogs and i will start blinding oncoming traffic. Hence decided to go with HID for headlights

Just need some feed back from members who have installed HID projectors in their headlights. I am not going for morimotos as they are over my budget but how are headlight projectors from IPH, AES? are they good or should i only stick to costly morimoto projectors? if anyone can guide me on decent mid range projector setups, ill be grateful.

regards
Hi. Check out my detailed post regarding HID conversion on my Ford Fiesta Titanium in the thread "Ford Fiesta: Test drive and review". I must say that Fiesta does look superb after projector (angel eyes) installation. I am currently facing some niggles regarding the HID but that's because the seller duped me into buying a sub standard HID. Otherwise, it's a good investment.

Guys, can anyone tell me what type of HID bulb this is? I can't find the exact replacement online. I have tried to purchase a couple of these before but none seemed to fit. These came with the chinese projectors that I have installed.

The bulb goes here.
Best Xenon HID conversion kit-20211212_151130.jpg

Here's the back view.
Best Xenon HID conversion kit-20211212_151125.jpg

This is a sort of thin bulb without any base.
Best Xenon HID conversion kit-20211212_151113.jpg

Last edited by Arsi : 12th December 2021 at 19:51.
Arsi is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks