Team-BHP - Best Xenon HID conversion kit
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Best Xenon HID conversion kit (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/13385-best-xenon-hid-conversion-kit-3.html)

:Shockked: wooooooooo...3 kit set ups in one car...u DELHIaits really know how to spend....45,000k + JUST on lights...

i am not sure if i have been reading these things rightrl:

i just got 6500 globes for my GTR for like 10 bucks (Rs350)

For the money you guys are spending on globes (bulbs)...you can buy..

1. return airfair on Qantas (BOM _ SYD _ BOM) direct
2. with the left over...a dozen of these bulbs.

This is not the smartest way to spend the old mans moolah...:Frustrati

but then...its yours!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR
i am not sure if i have been reading these things rightrl:

For the money you guys are spending on globes (bulbs)...you can buy..

1. return airfair on Qantas (BOM _ SYD _ BOM) direct
2. with the left over...a dozen of these bulbs.

This is not the smartest way to spend the old mans moolah...:Frustrati

but then...its yours!!!

you probably got normal bulbs. were talking about xenon kits here. you get really powerful "normal" bulbs for less than 200

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak
you probably got normal bulbs. were talking about xenon kits here. you get really powerful "normal" bulbs for less than 200

while you're talking about "normal" BULBS....i'm talking about xenon "GLOBES"

will post a pics of my GTR soon..have a look champ!

what is the voltage rating on that bulbs and if u can do post the pics of the packing of the bulb..............

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR

Hey R32_GTR,

It Should Be Normal Bulbs Like Philips Crystal Vision.
And Please Post Pics Of Bulbs.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
Skoda Octavia with three Xenon HID Kits.

1 x H4 Hi Beam + Low Beam
1 x H3 Upper Fog Light
1 x H1 Lower Fog Light

PS: Have done other Accords, Corollas and Mercs with three kit setups.
One word... BLINDING!!

Arush

hey man that's awesome, how much would that kit cost for my corolla 2006.. ?? Am very interested... also how good is the XENOLIX HID conversion kit found on www.compactlamps.com ?? is it worth it

Sankar bought Philips Xenon HID kit (6000k, Hi/Lo) for 9.5K last day. Thought will update the price. Bought from Car Shoppe, Tvm.

I bought Autoguage 4500k h1s from Rhyme & Rhythm mumbai for 7500.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zahir (Post 1189503)
I bought Autoguage 4500k h1s from Rhyme & Rhythm mumbai for 7500.

Can you please post a pic of it after installation?
Where are they located in Mumbai? Any contact no ? Would be interested too if its 4500K.
Does it carry any warranty?
Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invinsible (Post 1189814)
Can you please post a pic of it after installation?
Where are they located in Mumbai? Any contact no ? Would be interested too if its 4500K.
Does it carry any warranty?
Thanks.

rhyme and rhythm is on colaba causeway a little further than sasoon docks.

Sure dude... heres a pic of the projectors, will take a few pics of the view from inside the car and post it.

Best Xenon HID conversion kit-img00096.jpg

I went the whole mile and got the projector setup and crossed the hids with osram nightbreaker full beams.

Rhyme N Rhythm is located at colaba, near sason dock. Their contact numbers are

Just some advice, if you're getting the kit installed, please make sure ur battery is disconnected during the install else you're ecu will go crazy with errors...

All crazy riders please note that the best Xenons availble in indian market is Philips. It does have Xenons on both hi and low beams.
The BOSCH which is not the OE one is not a good move, i have an experience, i could use the same stuff only for a month.
PHILIPS IS THE BEST BUY!

Heard the Auto-Gauge is also good, it is Taiwan made! But the BOSCH(Replica) are China made and are o poor quality Ballsats!

Also look at OSRAM HID kit available officially in India. Don't know the price but you call call up the Karnataka distributor, Mr. Nilesh Gandhi of Reliance Auto agencies on 98808-96117 and ask him the prices. He will give you a good price if you mention Team-bhp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_shanz (Post 1194115)

Heard the Auto-Gauge is also good, it is Taiwan made! But the BOSCH(Replica) are China made and are o poor quality Ballsats!

Yup. Those fake Bosch kits are to be kept away from. RaceTech is good too - dont know if its still available in the market though