Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2009, 13:34   #7396
Senior - BHPian

Some people have all the money in the worls to trash 2 good vehicles....
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinzrox View Post
Presenting the Rolls Royce SUV
Old 15th April 2009, 13:38   #7397
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_upreti View Post
Some people have all the money in the worls to trash 2 good vehicles....
And then they have the guts to move around in it and the stupidity to think that they have done a mind-blowing job. If that guy is an Indian he was surely inspired by Indica's MORE CAR PER CAR campaign.
Poor Rolls though,however it may be that he have just used look alike panels on hummer for the rolls look and may not have actually first ripped apart two cars and then done a fusion job on them.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 15th April 2009 at 13:39. Reason: mistype
Old 15th April 2009, 14:21   #7398
BHPian

this car is acutally on sale at carwale. U can lay your hands on this beauty for 45K. Its a 118NE with parts borrowed from alto, zen and what not.

During my childhood i liked this car. It was a time when there was no alternative to Premier Padmini and Amby. 800 was too small. This was a normal sized muscular looking vehicle. It was very clean cuts and looked very neat. The grill and the tailamp was very good looking. I just cant imagine why he had to do this to his car.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-1.jpg  

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-2.jpg  

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-3.jpg  

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-4.jpg  

Old 15th April 2009, 14:27   #7399
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archish View Post
this car is acutally on sale at carwale. U can lay your hands on this beauty for 45K. Its a 118NE with parts borrowed from alto, zen and what not.

During my childhood i liked this car. It was a time when there was no alternative to Premier Padmini and Amby. 800 was too small. This was a normal sized muscular looking vehicle. It was very clean cuts and looked very neat. The grill and the tailamp was very good looking. I just cant imagine why he had to do this to his car.

YIIKES!!
And to add insult to injury he is demanding 45k for that potty colored sheet metal on wheels? And those interiors are awful! He could had rather sold it in scrap rather than going thru the pains of doing these mods,giving us pains as well,an overall very painfull job and then trying to sell it for a price one may actually buy a third hand ZEN.
Old 15th April 2009, 14:34   #7400
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

The grill and the tailamp was very good looking. I just cant imagine why he had to do this to his car.

Could be that the spare parts for 118 NE not easily available in the market. So in that case just to keep the car running owner would have resorted to parts from other cars (apart from mods like alloys, spoiler etc)
Old 15th April 2009, 16:19   #7401
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

It's look to me as a new deal in automobile industries.
Old 15th April 2009, 16:43   #7402
Senior - BHPian

Apart from other stickers this Esteem was powered by Suzuki, Wonder what was the need for a sticker displaying that !!

This M800 was full of stickers all around (not sure if this is captured here) along with Free Flow Exhaust. Had 3 brake lights next to rear window. Had Sony Ericsson sticker all over.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-vlcsnap1178347.jpg  

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-vlcsnap1177883.jpg  

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-vlcsnap1178813.jpg  

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-vlcsnap1179566.jpg  

Old 15th April 2009, 17:41   #7403
BHPian

Mr Sony Ericsson has a "EVO 9" sticker on the 800 as well .
Old 15th April 2009, 23:17   #7404
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
Mr Sony Ericsson has a "EVO 9" sticker on the 800 as well .
This is what you do when you need to stand apart in the crowd and all you can afford is stickers and rims for your 800. That car is a sticker shop. If I find it parked i will rip of a couple of them for my vehicles.
Old 16th April 2009, 00:52   #7405
Senior - BHPian

Now this is what I call supercar..............

After having spent 8 months in delhi , I was enjoying seeing some exotics like Murcilego Roadster (Red) , Rolls Royce Phantom,S600,RR sport. It was heavenly seeing them on the road.
Yesterday I came in face to face with a real super car, I mean suuuuper caaar

Well the car has borrowed things from even an accord. Scary mod. Thank god that day the road was quite deserted . This would have been the nightmare for an auto aficionado .
Old 16th April 2009, 01:46   #7406

Has anyone seen a Yellow Indica Modded to look like a NANO?? It has the same Air intake that the nano has (side)...The Same rear bumper design, Mutilated Lights, and HUGE stickering proclaiming it to be a NANO!!!!!!
Old 16th April 2009, 01:57   #7407
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Has anyone seen a Yellow Indica Modded to look like a NANO?? It has the same Air intake that the nano has (side)...The Same rear bumper design, Mutilated Lights, and HUGE stickering proclaiming it to be a NANO!!!!!!

Why would anyone mod an indica to lool lika a nano and put nano badging on it? I have always seen cheaper cars with badges from luxury/costlier cars, how this reversal in trend? Its like slapping on 800 badges on a A-star or SANTRO badges on I20.
Why do people have to do this to their cars? Was that guy so sick of waiting for the nano that he decided to make one for himself? And in the process insulted his indica? God save the cars,and the real motorists/enthusiasts.
Old 16th April 2009, 03:02   #7408
BHPian

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-dsc00798.jpg

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-dsc00797.jpg

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-dsc00795.jpg

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-dsc00787.jpg

Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India!-dsc00786.jpg

Mallus seems to be going overboard with the Vinyl stuff.
Old 16th April 2009, 03:25   #7409
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
Mallus seems to be going overboard with the Vinyl stuff.
A Maruti Suzuki Ferrari WagonR?!
With extra-wide tyres/rims, cheap stickers, 'air vents' stickers and atleast 2 kgs of black taping !
Poor car

and what do we have next? An 'evil-spider-man' santro!? Whats with the people these days?
Old 16th April 2009, 03:58   #7410
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
He could had rather sold it in scrap rather than going thru the pains of doing these mods,giving us pains as well,an overall very painfull job and then trying to sell it for a price one may actually buy a third hand ZEN.
Why are you comparing/relating this to the zen which is one of the most loved cars (I can vouch for it among T-BHPians!) and the perfect car for modding?
My Zen is third hand, and believe me, if anyone offers even 3 lakhs, I will not be selling it!

P.S: Just expressing my opinion! No offense meant to anyone!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks