Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2007, 19:24   #61
BANNED

hey are you sure that if we remove the cover of head lights we cant put it back??,,,because one of the guys tried it here and seems to have no problems.....i would like to paint black in the inner inserts except the reflector..it will show up only the round portion and it realy looks awesome....one of the guys tried it here and looks good on the car....
Old 23rd January 2007, 11:59   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak View Post
16v100bhp,can you confirm on whether the nuts you use are the hijoin ones or the ones that came with your s10!!
Sorry for the late reply. But here it is.. The nuts are from BSA and not Hijoin. I confirmed from my alloy supplier. My mags are Hijoin though. Actually i ordered for another set since the existing ones got rusted.
Old 23rd January 2007, 12:07   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by air870 View Post
fortunatly i had no such issues on my upsizing, it was done here in bom at saifi s.i ve gone for 16s in a 45 profile and they came with allen bolts and an adaptor because the original nuts were too short.
Thats the same with me air. Mine too are allen and comes with an adaptor. Guess thats the same with any alloy nuts.
Old 24th January 2007, 10:39   #64
BANNED

hey 1 more doubt guys...its a stupid one....is palio a rear wheel drive??...or is it all wheel drive?...the fact i noticed is that..when i tried to smoke my tyres the rear wheels are getting more smoked than the front tyres..i will upload the video soon..i will give the link..check it out...
Old 24th January 2007, 11:00   #65
BANNED

hey got a cool cam...will post the pics sooon
Old 24th January 2007, 13:13   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAFI View Post
hey 1 more doubt guys...its a stupid one....is palio a rear wheel drive??...or is it all wheel drive?...the fact i noticed is that..when i tried to smoke my tyres the rear wheels are getting more smoked than the front tyres..
Huh? Front Wheel Drive, man! Rear wheels getting smoked more on launch?
Old 24th January 2007, 13:38   #67
Senior - BHPian

dude! palio is a FWD. . are you launching ur car with the hand brake on? if yes, that will fry the rear tyres/brakes soon. and do upload the video link....
Old 24th January 2007, 14:51   #68

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post
Thats the same with me air. Mine too are allen and comes with an adaptor. Guess thats the same with any alloy nuts.
so the fact that the pcd for palio is 98 it wont make a difference if you use pcd 100 rims with allen bolts and an adaptor.how much does this adaptor thing cost???
Old 5th February 2007, 11:22   #69
BANNED

hey guys..replacing the set of spark plugs with iridium...will it incease the performance..i meant is there any raise in power?..

and which do you suggest a k&n universal filter for 4.5 k or ractive for 2.5 k?..is k&n good for that price?..or is it ractive good in performance compared to k&n?

guys i need your suggestions....

HAFI
Old 5th February 2007, 13:21   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAFI View Post
hey guys..replacing the set of spark plugs with iridium...will it incease the performance..i meant is there any raise in power?..

and which do you suggest a k&n universal filter for 4.5 k or ractive for 2.5 k?..is k&n good for that price?..or is it ractive good in performance compared to k&n?

guys i need your suggestions....

HAFI

Hi Hafi,

There is a lot of information on all of this all over the forum, would reccomend that you use the search feature.
Old 1st August 2007, 01:34   #71

Anyone know how good the free flow exhaust from BAR IN BOMBAY ARE ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks