Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 16:02   #136
BHPian

Check out pic 2 and 3 of the ohc Projects Undertaken
Pic2 is vipers, pic3 is another engine bay. Could very well be of another tbhp member.
Old 9th October 2007, 13:18   #137

honda headers with wraps

Note from Team-BHP Support : We would much appreciate you typing in full and proper english. Do avoid Slang / SMS kind of language. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_fonseca View Post
No doubt i found those headers with the wraps so familiar. They are from Vipers gallery !
no rohan that pic of headers with wraps n yellow wires r not from vipers garage , pic of turbo headers with wraps n 2nd pic of 2 nos bottle r belongs to my car, that car is lying at ks motorsports garage n soon im gonna post my few pics with my car. for those guys who says that pics r mine.

Last edited by GTO : 9th October 2007 at 14:39.
kamlesh21 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 9th October 2007, 15:03   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamlesh21 View Post
no rohan that pic of headers with wraps n yellow wires r not from vipers garage , pic of turbo headers with wraps n 2nd pic of 2 nos bottle r belongs to my car, that car is lying at ks motorsports garage n soon im gonna post my few pics with my car. for those guys who says that pics r mine.
Love to see your car's photo.
BTW how can you say the second pic is not viper's car man??
Havent you seen his garage or what??
Old 9th October 2007, 15:10   #139
BHPian

Viper you have this guy's contact number.

What's stopping you from dropping him a line? You are right. He is wrong! Not the other way round!
So why get into all this trouble of emails and all? Why not a simple threatening and abuses filled phone call? Or sending down someone to bash him up?

Last edited by ScarySkulls : 9th October 2007 at 15:11.
Old 9th October 2007, 15:26   #140
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm... website says workshop is under construction Contact Us

So where did he execute all these projects? in cyberspace?
Old 9th October 2007, 20:59   #141
Awaiting Email Confirmation

LOL! he runs around other garages to click pics remember? thats where he gets them done..
Old 9th October 2007, 21:34   #142

*** 90 degree bends in the intake tubing to the turbo. I am sure that cant be good.
Old 9th October 2007, 22:06   #143
BHPian

mr bhasin must hav commited suicide by reading his biographies in here.... :
:
Old 20th October 2007, 01:39   #144
BHPian

What's the update on this Viper?
Old 3rd July 2008, 00:30   #145
Senior - BHPian

bump -an old thread i know- but i was reading the latest issue of Auto India- and i saw a huge advert for a "Turbo'd LanceR" blah blah- the CAI pipe looked warped- and it appeard (from the picture) that there were only 2 headers. anywyas- its being sold by some Dream Machines in delhi. so i was looking - and i see a website - www (.)hpmsports(dot)com - went there and sure enough - everything falls into place- the weirdly positioned intake, the indian oil petrol pump etc etc. guess its got the signature of this tuner...

Last edited by madan80 : 3rd July 2008 at 00:33.
Old 3rd July 2008, 12:47   #146
BHPian

man! these guys are just there, to rip people off. just a money making scam nothing else, howcome people who dont know squat about cars, end up modding (.uh killing) them like this??
these guys arent tuners, theyre an abomination!
Old 4th July 2008, 15:41   #147
BHPian

The other day i was passing by the area (Nivit's HPMS Workshop IOC Pump)and noticed a souped up SanStorm and a Lancer parked outside. The Lancer was too loud for my liking but still i thought of stopping and giving them a look.
Guess what?! It was raining and the Lancer was Turbo C'd and well the "tuner" for some reason thought it would be feasible to put the KnN Extreme Filter right on top of the engine block!!! And how did i see that, the hood had slit vents in it, size of approx 4-5inches in width.
The KnN exposed to the rains. I really wish that the owner of the car start the car at that time and watch his ride blow up!!!! Then i would have also got the opportunity to watch the owner bash up Nivitt.

Also i guess its the same car in the advert, strangely through the hood vents i could see the intake manifold wrapped in what looked like creppe bandage and there were just 2 manifolds!!!?? Can anybody explain why? Or is it just one of the special "Tuning" fundas of Nivitt.

Last edited by abhik : 4th July 2008 at 15:51.
Old 4th July 2008, 19:34   #148
Senior - BHPian

I'm too stunned and speechless even to react..

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Guess what?! It was raining and the Lancer was Turbo C'd and well the "tuner" for some reason thought it would be feasible to put the KnN Extreme Filter right on top of the engine block!!! And how did i see that, the hood had slit vents in it, size of approx 4-5inches in width.
The KnN exposed to the rains. I really wish that the owner of the car start the car at that time and watch his ride blow up!!!! Then i would have also got the opportunity to watch the owner bash up Nivitt.

Also i guess its the same car in the advert, strangely through the hood vents i could see the intake manifold wrapped in what looked like creppe bandage and there were just 2 manifolds!!!?? Can anybody explain why? Or is it just one of the special "Tuning" fundas of Nivitt.
Old 4th July 2008, 19:54   #149
Senior - BHPian

Have a look at his website. Most of the mod jobs are atrocious .

The funniest one is his mod listings

1 - Very Mild
2 - Mild
3 - Strong
4 - Pro Street (Strong +)

Sounds like a doc's prescription
Old 4th July 2008, 20:00   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
The City owner is apparently a certain Mr. Ajay Madhavan . Although not clear if that's a reference to the OHC or the NHC.

Meet theTeam Dragsters
Just went through the link, its all fake testimonies galore!!! But trust me the bast part was "Hyundai CIty Vtec" in there"!!! LOLzzz...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks