Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2008, 08:35   #256
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
added d2 racing coilover suspension and painted the car pearl white
Hey,

Was just inquiring about these a few hours back...
Did you switch from the stock suspension?
How is the difference? Do you feel they are worth it?

cya
R
Old 25th July 2008, 09:25   #257
BHPian

I really liked the way the number plates are made where did you get them & how much it costed? & yes that turbo logo looks cool, did you got that made? or its of some other car.
Old 25th July 2008, 09:51   #258
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
I really liked the way the number plates are made where did you get them & how much it costed? & yes that turbo logo looks cool, did you got that made? or its of some other car.

Those are the "security number plates". These are embossed & the white is a 3M reflective tape, and the regn no. is a sticker with INDIA written on it all over in a very small font.

These cost around Rs. 500/- here in Delhi. All of my cars have these plates - they surely look the best.

Cheers
Old 25th July 2008, 09:55   #259
Senior - BHPian

Hey man! Your friends car looks awesome!!! I just love to colour. The fit and finish on both the cars is good.

The Turbo badge looks similar to the porsche one. But i feel it looks very cheap here, sure the car has one, but looks fake nonthless.

@Ford rocam, the numberplates are the new 'high security' ones I think they cost around 900RS here, but must be cheaper over there.

Last edited by JayD : 25th July 2008 at 09:59.
Old 25th July 2008, 17:30   #260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
yes that turbo logo looks cool, did you got that made? or its of some other car.
It's a 911 Turbo logo Jitu.
Old 21st August 2008, 02:02   #261
BHPian

Disaster

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

in my excited state of modding i made a monster mistake.....i wanted to paint my car so had it sent with my other friends swift to MKRAFT as i was told it was a good paint shop in mumbai.....on return from my trip we saw the cars straight from the paint shop....the work was shaby from the very start not worth the 40k each we paid there were imperfections in the paint which he said he would sort out later but my point is it should never have left the paint shop unless it was 100% and he had a month to do it. however it was accepted and the cars were taken......HOWEVER today it is a different story ..........due to the shaby paint job both the turbo swifts have been ruined by MKRAFT............here is how the story goes...........the swifts after being in the monsoon rains both got entirely flooded from inside spare tire full of water etc....we were shocked to see this and called him immediately....after few days and many hours of waitin he shows up looks at the cars not accepting any fault whatsoever staight blames our taillights of being faulty and the cause......we removedd them and showed him there is no connection betwween lights and body and that theory was out of the window .....then came the ultimate theory aafter investigating more.....rats had stolen the water gutter in the boot area of both cars and no fault of his...the most ludacris thing ivee hearrd and thts why i write this and still accepts no fault not recognising the fact that when removed for painting it was simply not put back,,,so as of now the cars stick of rotten eggs and till date my car is not sorted.......and i add unusable due to smell and risk of drowning.......what makes it even better is when i met m whatever i said to atleast sort it out...not done till date and there was a small scratch i asked him to redo out of goodwill for his incompetence and the answer i got was "sorry to expensive" so after rippin me off ruinin my car wht we get 4 customer service here..............

for anyone wanting to paint a car i stress to you MKraft has managed to ruin two cars at one time.... now will have to get the interiors and paint redone at more of a cost as there is no chance its going back there who knows what else will go wrong if it does

Last edited by aah78 : 21st August 2008 at 03:47. Reason: See note.
gemballa is offline   Received Infraction
Old 21st August 2008, 02:13   #262
BHPian

damn man...
that sucks...what a poor unprofessional friggin job.
Old 21st August 2008, 02:16   #263
Senior - BHPian

Sad to hear that Gemballa. You car looks really nice in the new paintjob. IMO rims with a polished lip looks perfect on Swifts.

Send the car back to Mkarft and tell him to get the interiors shampooed. That should take care of the bad smell I assume.
Old 21st August 2008, 02:50   #264
BHPian

i would not send the car back after my experiece besides the point im stressing is the crap workmanship
Old 21st August 2008, 10:04   #265
BHPian

Very sorry hear that your car is in such a mess by MKRAFT. I always considered your car as the one of the most desiring Swift to have. My best wishes to you that it retunes back to its glory.
Old 21st August 2008, 10:45   #266
BHPian

This is really saddening news. Cant we do anything as a club?
Old 21st August 2008, 11:49   #267
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hadn't Mineel from MKraft moved overseas? Who is running the show now?
Old 21st August 2008, 20:09   #268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hey,

Was just inquiring about these a few hours back...
Did you switch from the stock suspension?
How is the difference? Do you feel they are worth it?

cya
R
yep put the coilovers on....it is quite alot bumpier but its a dream on smooth roads....

as for what can be done for the shody work....well nothing as he has not accepted any fault blaming the bandit rats that caused the damage may i add i have 5 other cars in my garage and the rat has not touched any of them.....so all that can be done is for the people who mod their cars if you want it back in one piece then dont use MKRAFT......as for shampoo the carpet it will still have a dirty smell unless replaced completely as the insulation is ruined......all my sound system cabling etc etc....even the seat foam is stinking......

and my final point which has also annoyed me is when i sent my car to him he copied my bonnet design without asking me and put it on the other swifts.....come up with your own work MKRAFT

mineel is very much running the show...thats where the problem starts.

Last edited by gemballa : 21st August 2008 at 20:15.
Old 22nd August 2008, 12:58   #269
BHPian

Hi All... I am a swift lover and planning to get one soon (in 2 months mostli).. I was just wondering the possible ways of increasing the BHP by keeping teh 1.3L stock...

My question is, how much would a "Garrett GT20 turbocharger" cost?
and what are the other ways to increase teh BHP of swift..

I am not expert in these areas so i really need help from the experts here...

anyone?
Old 22nd August 2008, 19:52   #270
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ View Post
Hi All... I am a swift lover and planning to get one soon (in 2 months mostli).. I was just wondering the possible ways of increasing the BHP by keeping teh 1.3L stock...

My question is, how much would a "Garrett GT20 turbocharger" cost?
and what are the other ways to increase teh BHP of swift..

I am not expert in these areas so i really need help from the experts here...

anyone?
firstly the term stock iis for no mods so you cant increase power by keeping it stock....

the full turbokit fitted in your car will cost 1.4l from ks motorsport. if this too much i would only reccomend an air filter and spark plugs which will set you back 6-7k....dont go for the port polish/ head work as it just costs money damages if not done well and if done well power gains are negligble for the money spent....the only and cheapest way for big bhp is forced induction ie. turbo.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks