Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2008, 00:54   #1
BANNED

Free Flow Exhaust in Bangalore

Hello BHPians,

I've been tying to search the forum for a well known person in Bangalore or Hyderabad who can fit a FFE for my swift petrol. Didn't find anyone yet.
Sorry if i missed out on a topic posted earlier. Can someone pls help me with this.

Thanks in advance,
Gagan

Last edited by zerocritical : 20th November 2008 at 00:58. Reason: Added Hyderabad too for search
Old 20th November 2008, 01:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

@zerocritical: did you go throught the tuner directory?

here is a list taken from it:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/709694-post101.html
Old 20th November 2008, 01:39   #3
BANNED

The best person to make Headers and freeflow for Petrol Swift is Raj Hingorani.
The best part is that he is not a cheat unlike many other self claimed tuners in Bangalore.

Get in touch with Mag, Rjstyles69, Vid6639 here. They'll be able to help you out.
Old 20th November 2008, 02:20   #4
BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...xhausts-5.html I think this will help you lot buddy.. enjoy the notes.
Old 20th November 2008, 08:59   #5
Team-BHP Support

There's another member swift8847 who has a full FFE from Raj.
Old 20th November 2008, 09:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

zerocritical, if you are going to get a FFE made for your Swift from Raj then can you do my friend (redfire) a favour? He is in Trivandrum and has a petrol Swift, he was looking forward to get a full system made by Raj but since he can't send the car to Blore it has been put on hold for a long time. If you are going to get it done by Raj could you get one FFE system done for redfire? Waiting for your response.
Old 20th November 2008, 10:11   #7
BHPian

If you want to get it done in Hyderabad, you can check with Motoaxis. They sourced me an AutoMech FFE and got it fitted via Raghu motors in Somajiguda. This was done for a Getz Petrol. The cost of 4X2X1 FFE was 12k and fitting costed me another 600 Rs. I am pretty happy with the Automech.
Old 20th November 2008, 10:21   #8
Senior - BHPian

Raj makes good headers no doubt but the street spec ones that he makes lack a little bit on top end power. They are fantastic for city use though.
Old 20th November 2008, 10:58   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
Raj makes good headers no doubt but the street spec ones that he makes lack a little bit on top end power. They are fantastic for city use though.
I think any street spec headers would lose out in the top end.
Old 20th November 2008, 11:04   #10
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Go to Raj Hingorani eyes closed. He is the best guy in town and his work speaks for itself. Be specific about what range you want the headers to kick in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
I think any street spec headers would lose out in the top end.
Bang on John. I am yet to see someone make headers that gives you low end torque and top end as well. I doubt I would get to see it in this life time. Anyone who expects to get both is only fooling himself.
Old 20th November 2008, 11:05   #11
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
The best part is that he is not a cheat unlike many other self claimed tuners in Bangalore.

Get in touch with Mag, Rjstyles69, Vid6639 here. They'll be able to help you out.
Thanks speedzak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
There's another member swift8847 who has a full FFE from Raj.
Vid6639 can you pls provide me his contact number and it would be great if you can tell me the approximate $$$ that i'd have to shell out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
zerocritical, if you are going to get a FFE made for your Swift from Raj then can you do my friend (redfire) a favour? He is in Trivandrum and has a petrol Swift, he was looking forward to get a full system made by Raj but since he can't send the car to Blore it has been put on hold for a long time. If you are going to get it done by Raj could you get one FFE system done for redfire? Waiting for your response.
I'll definately help redfire if its feasible.. will have to talk to Raj first.
Old 20th November 2008, 11:15   #12
BANNED

@Sankar- Just spoke to Raj. He says its difficult because there is some welding work to be done directly on car. He said he'll talk to his guys and let me know.

He quoted 8.5k for a complete FFE (4x2x1) and would take one complete day. Any comments on the quoted price guys??
Old 20th November 2008, 12:19   #13
BHPian

Its a biased opinion. FFE ---> Raj hingorani. One of the best for free flow exhausts. Neat work. Reasonable price.
Old 20th November 2008, 12:53   #14
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocritical View Post
He quoted 8.5k for a complete FFE (4x2x1) and would take one complete day. Any comments on the quoted price guys??
Price seems ok. You might get other tuners who would charge you less, but I doubt most of them get their header lengths, port dia's right anyways. Atleast from my little experience in this field, Raj seems to be getting his stuff right.

You first need to decide where you want the headers to kick in. Low-mid range or high end.

You can just ask him to make two sets, fit one on your car and ship the other to redfire and he will get the installation done at his local mech. I think Raj will not have any issues with that.
Old 20th November 2008, 12:57   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocritical View Post
Hello BHPians,

I've been tying to search the forum for a well known person in Bangalore or Hyderabad who can fit a FFE for my swift petrol. Didn't find anyone yet.
Sorry if i missed out on a topic posted earlier. Can someone pls help me with this.

Thanks in advance,
Gagan
Gagan check your PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post

Zak he is just in time for you know what ? I prolly will need help from him.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks