Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2009, 13:24   #376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
It's ironical that in the same country, we're having two completely different scenarios in Modifications.

I don't know much about the engine jobs, FFE's etc. but when it comes to looks, Autopsyche's creations have been praiseworthy.

Totally agree with the first part. Very true and quite saddening as well. But then who is to be blamed? We north indians ourselves has to be. What is a "modded ride" for an average joe up here? Cheap shiny alloys with oversized tyres, lots of stickers,a loud music system, cheap spoiler that rather spoils the aerodynamics and that is it. No, am not talking of us bhpians up here but the usual crowd.

As for Autopsyche's creations,well to each his own, his creations are not all that praiseworthy. Except for that red octy I remember from some past auto expo I attended as a kid and of course his Mitsu,I do not find anything fabulous with the creations. Sure,they are unique but do they tug at your heart? Well not mine atleast. Point is after seeing scores of "vanilla" octies, lancers and swifts regularly, even a red swift with white painted roof comes as a relief.
Sure, we don't have many options either and that is what makes Autopsyche a big name up north. Oh, and those autopsyche adverts in all those magazines they seem like some school going kid has opened a 'tuning shop' in his backyard and floated adverts depicting products like NOS, Greddy and little else.

As for the thread, well have logged in after months, my account had been operated by a friend, and its really disturbing to see that psycho still has not done anything about the Bimmer. Accord masters sure does have patience to deal with all of it though I remember him being quite frustrated (& why not?) when he frequented the workshop every weekend just to know he'll have to wait more and ultimately had to get an accord due to insistence from family.

After going through the thread I directed a couple of my friends to Performance Motorsports and Pandit&Co. rather than heading to autopsyche as they had intended to initially.
Old 15th October 2009, 14:03   #377
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
As for the thread, well have logged in after months, my account had been operated by a friend, and its really disturbing to see that psycho still has not done anything about the Bimmer. Accord masters sure does have patience to deal with all of it though I remember him being quite frustrated (& why not?) when he frequented the workshop every weekend just to know he'll have to wait more and ultimately had to get an accord due to insistence from family.

After going through the thread I directed a couple of my friends to Performance Motorsports and Pandit&Co. rather than heading to autopsyche as they had intended to initially.
I wonder when I ever worked on this project to come up here. Looks like the dark side is now a term loosely adapted.
Old 15th October 2009, 14:09   #378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
I wonder when I ever worked on this project to come up here. Looks like the dark side is now a term loosely adapted.
:P I am guessing he meant autopsyche but had you on his mind instead!
Old 15th October 2009, 14:18   #379
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

Yeah true, I mixed it up, though I hope you realize that it was unintentional and undoubtedly a mistake. Sincere apologies.
Old 15th October 2009, 14:28   #380
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
the 3.5 is running well ... well i am thinking of getting the 2.5 ltr engine back in and running.

AM

That in my opinion would be the correct approach. Unfortunately even running it as stock 2.5L would entail quite a bit of work, due to the many surgeries, transplants, bypasses & stents the car got, courtesy our dear Mr. Arush aka Autopsyche.

It was like a general practitioner performing a bypass & in the middle of the surgery went to Google to try to figure out which artery was to go where. In the process the patient well breathed his last.
Old 15th October 2009, 17:40   #381
BHPian

hi All,
Came across this thread today and read each and every post. A BMW car in useless state. I dunno about the modification and turbo charging the engines. but Every time i pass through navit motors in Bangy i will decide today will dream about this machine which is out of reach. and seeing the condition of the car which cannot be used after 14 months of restoration and modification makes my heart bleed. how can anyone do such a pathetic thing to dream machines like this.

I really felt very sorry for condition of the car AM. I have just seen modified lancer and mitsi from autopysche. I loved the paint job. but doing something like this to a car which is dream machine and not aware of where he is landing is pretty not acceptable. Autopysche from his words whatever he has posted here, i feel after reading that he dint know what he was door to this poor thing.

Actually to be very frank this is first time i'm looking at any beamer getting modified. Was excited to read the thread but they way it turned out is complete disaster.

Autopysche, as a user i will request you to show some ethics, please take this beamer back and get her back to life. this is least thingy you will be doing to this legend. Forget about compensating AM, i would feel if he gets the car back in running state you can regain back you trust.

Are you listening Autopysche,
Old 15th October 2009, 19:28   #382
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endofdayz View Post
hi All,
Came across this thread today and read each and every post. A BMW car in useless state. I dunno about the modification and turbo charging the engines. but Every time i pass through navit motors in Bangy i will decide today will dream about this machine which is out of reach. and seeing the condition of the car which cannot be used after 14 months of restoration and modification makes my heart bleed. how can anyone do such a pathetic thing to dream machines like this.

I really felt very sorry for condition of the car AM. I have just seen modified lancer and mitsi from autopysche. I loved the paint job. but doing something like this to a car which is dream machine and not aware of where he is landing is pretty not acceptable. Autopysche from his words whatever he has posted here, i feel after reading that he dint know what he was door to this poor thing.

Actually to be very frank this is first time i'm looking at any beamer getting modified. Was excited to read the thread but they way it turned out is complete disaster.

Autopysche, as a user i will request you to show some ethics, please take this beamer back and get her back to life. this is least thingy you will be doing to this legend. Forget about compensating AM, i would feel if he gets the car back in running state you can regain back you trust.

Are you listening Autopysche,

IF Autopsyche had the capacity to bring the car to it's logical conclusion, I do not think this fiasco would have happened in the first place ! Problem is some people think of ethics as a side issue & money as the one & only concern / priority. The result is for all to see.

As far as ethics go, Autopsyche had PROMISED to refund an amount of 25K to me for services charged for BUT NOT RENDERED. I am still waiting for the cheque.

If anything AM has been very "kind" for taking this lying down. Hats off to his patience or generosity should I say.
Old 15th October 2009, 20:25   #383
Senior - BHPian

What else can he do?

Why don't you try to contact him via phone or in person Ricky?

Sadly there are no rules in the book of modifications. At least not in India (North?). It is still an infant industry, perhaps more players will help prop it up better.

@Accordmasters

Did you try contacting Bird or some other BMW dealership? Perhaps they can help. If not in the restoration itself, but at least advise regarding the feasibility of restoration and the best route.

Hope you are enjoying the new Accord.
Old 16th October 2009, 01:50   #384
BANNED

hey guys , as i said these days im busy with some work actually overloaded with work so cant concentrate in it and really want to put back the 2.5l enigne in i had got a quote from a source and the min amount that would be req. is 2 - 2.5 lacs so the total spent would come around the same budget but then it comes to me that the person responsible should fix it and then reality hits and i guess no point in doing that as that story seems like a fairy tale .... so got my hands full these days and trying to take out time to get the amazing amazing thing fixed.

AM
p.s Thanks guys for all the support really appreciate it . Thank You
Old 16th October 2009, 11:18   #385
Senior - BHPian

Why don't you bring it down to Mumbai or Bangalore and get it done by the right people?
Old 16th October 2009, 14:43   #386
Team-BHP Support

Moderator's Note: Closing the thread till further updates. Thread starter requested to PM any of the moderators whenever he wants to repoen the thread with substantial updates. Thank You.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks