Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2009, 16:29   #286
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Why can we not stick to NA instead of having "fried" engines for dinner ??? I am sure there are ways to make a NA car go fast - RELIABLE & FAST !

Cheers
By looking at various threads I see only two options in INDIA for major gains.

1. The safest option is to upgrade to a more powerful car.
2. Swaping the engine is a much safer option than turbo charging.

Last edited by PatienceWins : 26th April 2009 at 16:31.
Old 26th April 2009, 20:02   #287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsport View Post
run a supercharger and turbocharger together (i belive in bangalore there is somthing along the same line cooking )
Phil, where is this?!
Old 26th April 2009, 20:45   #288
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Phil, where is this?!

On a lighter note - "yeh ander ki baat hai" Fact is it is there !!!

Cheers
Old 27th April 2009, 02:36   #289
Senior - BHPian

Yeh hui na (andar ki) baat! I am here and so is this project, yet you guys sit 2000 km away and keep such secrets!!!
Old 30th April 2009, 09:55   #290
BHPian

yes sideways is right the E46 fixed with turbo chargers was done in Electra, and it belongs to one big shot.
Old 4th May 2009, 14:25   #291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
Guys wanted to know that can a engine be bored out from a 2.0 ltr to a 2.5 ltr i mean is there any limit to which an engine should be bored because just to hear it as a layman i dont think you can just bore out 25% more space .???

AM
From what i know from Arush is that he has put in 84MM pistons & bored out your 2.0 ltr motor from stock 80mm.

The increase in displacement will not be more than 2.2Ltr according to me unless you change the stroke as well.
Old 4th May 2009, 18:31   #292
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
From what i know from Arush is that he has put in 84MM pistons & bored out your 2.0 ltr motor from stock 80mm.

The increase in displacement will not be more than 2.2Ltr according to me unless you change the stroke as well.

So from what you say, and I respect what you are saying. Accordmasters was not even getting the "promised" 2.5Lts engine ????

More is being unvieled as time goes by ! Holy Moly !!
Old 4th May 2009, 20:31   #293
BANNED

sir what i am believing is that i was being ripped off !!! plus sad news my dad got pissed of by all that he did and now hes told me to sell of the e34 itself thanks to someone and his ripping off techniques and bullshit i have to part with the car now ...... so sadly selling of the car and he already got me a replacement the 3.5 accord v6 ... instead of being happy for the new car i'm still trying to get over with parting with the e34 ...
AM
Old 4th May 2009, 20:58   #294
BHPian

i am very sorry for your loss, please try to make your dad understand.
Cant you buy it? just sell off other things to buy the E34. please buy it, please dont sell, really dude it would be just too much to bear, even for me, cant imagine how bad you must be feeling, please try something please.
Old 4th May 2009, 20:59   #295
BHPian

that is real sad news AM! it will be tough to get over the e34 especially after all that time and effort that went in up till now.
Old 4th May 2009, 21:05   #296
BANNED

dude really tried but you know now it has to be done because before it was being started we were selling it and i asked to do it up in a 4 month time as i was promised .... but now hes like i guess that guy wasnt capable of doing it and i ran out of time that i had promised him so thanks to people i wasn't able to achieve a target and now i have to sell as i had promised him that i would not say anything if i am not able to get it running and in a better condition .

AM
Old 4th May 2009, 21:06   #297
Senior - BHPian

Is it sold already? Any parts for sale?
Old 4th May 2009, 21:11   #298
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
sir what i am believing is that i was being ripped off !!! plus sad news my dad got pissed of by all that he did and now hes told me to sell of the e34 itself thanks to someone and his ripping off techniques and bullshit i have to part with the car now ...... so sadly selling of the car and he already got me a replacement the 3.5 accord v6 ... instead of being happy for the new car i'm still trying to get over with parting with the e34 ...
AM
Sad, definately a shocking news, I had been following this thread silently and used to browse it regularly hoping that one fine day accordmasters may post a good news before us. I am so dissappointed that it wasn't to be.
Accord V6 is a great car no doubt, and I really do not want to offend any Accord owners/lovers but in my opinion the new accord doesn't have even half the charm of the lovely old BMW.
How I sincerely hope that you still keep the car and very soon manage to restore it to glory. Needless to say Autopshyche turned out to be quite a let down although his posts here portray that he is good with PR (atleast he is apologetic). Still, its a pity he could not complete the job, let alone complete the job on time.

I really plead that you do not sell the car and sooner or later get it back to the condition it deserves to be in.

Kindest Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 4th May 2009 at 21:13.
Old 4th May 2009, 22:34   #299
BHPian

Arjun before you sell the car get it back to stock from BMW themselves. I believe the M20b25 that you have is still unmolested. In that case plop that in there and let her run. In that case you have 2 options:

1) Run her as a stock 2.5L with 170 odd horses
2) Sell her in stock reliable form

Sorry to hear about your situation. But I would like to be kept in the loop if you plan on selling the E34 and she's back to "stock" reliable form...[Would like to toss my bid in there]

**Remember there is a different pride in owning a vintage. It doesn't have to be fast or even look as good as some of the new cars, but what it does have, PURE CHARM**
Old 4th May 2009, 22:38   #300
Senior - BHPian

Sad to hear that.
I too would have been happy with the older E than an Accord.

How about running it as DocG has mentioned.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks