Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2010, 03:47   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
can anybody tell me where can i get autoform seat covers in mumbai? do they have a reputed dealer in mumbai?
planet accessories in malad-west just opp. sunder nagar.
also bhavi auto in milan subway.
both of them are really good . i have been going to planet for nearly a decade now he has got one of the best installers.
Old 25th June 2010, 09:15   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdesai_1981 View Post
planet accessories in malad-west just opp. sunder nagar.
also bhavi auto in milan subway.
both of them are really good . i have been going to planet for nearly a decade now he has got one of the best installers.
Too late man! i got G sport fitted long back.
Old 10th March 2011, 21:16   #33
Senior - BHPian

Re: Seat Covers by Auto Form India

Was quoted 6.5k for Safari's at Salem . Not sure which model as bro got the quote. I am thinking of getting the U-Cheer model.

Check out their e-ctalogue ( cant load it here as its about 3.5Mb)
Old 10th March 2011, 22:02   #34
BHPian

I contacted the Autoforum distributor in Kerala and placed order for seat covers for my M800. Paid 1k as advance against 4k of the bill. It's been more than 3 months since I've placed my order, but the seat covers have not arrived yet. Every time I call they give some lame excuse.

When contacted today, they are saying that they don't have measurements for making seat covers for 2001 model M800 with rear split seats. Hence they'll send the material to the distributor and get the seat stitched by some one locally in Cochin. I'm apprehensive about the fit and finish. Let's see.

Has any one faced similar situation with Autoform like this?

Regards,
Jose.
Old 10th March 2011, 22:14   #35
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Was quoted 6.5k for Safari's at Salem . Not sure which model as bro got the quote. I am thinking of getting the U-Cheer model.

I had fitted U cheers, when i bought Safari. At that time it was on order it took 15 day and costed me 12k. Fitting is fantastic and quality is too good.
Fitments was done at DLF Galaria,gurgaon. Neat work.

Last edited by v&v : 10th March 2011 at 22:15.
Old 11th March 2011, 11:52   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post

For your reference: Autoform U-Impress Skin Fit seat Covers on my Safari - Costed Rs. 7400/- (2 Yrs Back)
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers by Auto Form India-picture091medium.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-picture092medium.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-picture095medium.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-picture097medium.jpg  

Ishlesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2011, 13:22   #37
BHPian

I got Autoform (customized U-Fly with U-Pass like peforations) for my Manza. Cost Rs. 9.5k at Jewajee Car Decors Chennai and took 15 days.

Pictures at the below link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chenna...chennai-2.html

@JKDas: . U Cheer is a good choice and sometimes I feel that I should have gone for it instead of U Fly. Jewajee quoted Rs. 8.5k for my Manza. If the color is unavailable with the distributor/dealer, it would take 20 days or in case you need it within 5 days, Rs 550 extra for courier.

@josejoseph: Shouldn't take that long. Would suggest you to contact autoform directly or even cancel the order and go for some custom PU stitching.
Old 12th March 2011, 03:22   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
I contacted the Autoforum distributor in Kerala and placed order for seat covers for my M800. Paid 1k as advance against 4k of the bill. It's been more than 3 months since I've placed my order, but the seat covers have not arrived yet. Every time I call they give some lame excuse.

When contacted today, they are saying that they don't have measurements for making seat covers for 2001 model M800 with rear split seats. Hence they'll send the material to the distributor and get the seat stitched by some one locally in Cochin. I'm apprehensive about the fit and finish. Let's see.

Has any one faced similar situation with Autoform like this?

Regards,
Jose.
I got mine in 15 days (Trivandrum). Which distributor in Kerala did you contact? There are actually 2. In your case, I'm apprehensive about the final product as well since it's being made by some local guy.
Old 12th March 2011, 04:44   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
I got mine in 15 days (Trivandrum). Which distributor in Kerala did you contact? There are actually 2. In your case, I'm apprehensive about the final product as well since it's being made by some local guy.
@jayded, was it for M800?

Autoform website shows only a single distributor in Kerala. Can I have info about the other distributor as well as the seat cover style? I'm also quite apprehensive about the final product.

Regards,
Jose.
Old 12th March 2011, 19:18   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
@jayded, was it for M800?

Autoform website shows only a single distributor in Kerala. Can I have info about the other distributor as well as the seat cover style? I'm also quite apprehensive about the final product.

Regards,
Jose.
Sorry about not mentioning. The car in question is my Figo, not an M800.
The site has 2 distributors, one at Cochin and one at Calicut. I presume you checked with Popular? I too got it done through them, they have an office here as well. I had talked with the Calicut distributor too, who told me he could arrange the covers to be installed in TVM itself. But I finally went with popular since the price quoted by them were a lot less compared to the other.

I opted for the U-Fly design. Got it installed at a car accessories shop here. They have done a good job
Old 12th March 2011, 21:45   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Sorry about not mentioning. The car in question is my Figo, not an M800.
The site has 2 distributors, one at Cochin and one at Calicut. I presume you checked with Popular? I too got it done through them, they have an office here as well. I had talked with the Calicut distributor too, who told me he could arrange the covers to be installed in TVM itself. But I finally went with popular since the price quoted by them were a lot less compared to the other.

I opted for the U-Fly design. Got it installed at a car accessories shop here. They have done a good job
I contacted Popular. But they don't have seat covers for M800. The other distributor is the same in Cochin & Calicut.

All the problem is because the car is a 2001 M800 and the seat model is different in the new M800's. No body manufactures seat covers for the old model.

I'll wait for some time before withdrawing my order placed with the Autoform distributor.

Thanks,
Jose.
Old 14th March 2011, 18:23   #42
BHPian

Hi. where will get U Cross seat covers in delhi, any distributor or dealer??Please help
Old 15th March 2011, 17:34   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Venom View Post
Hi. where will get U Cross seat covers in delhi, any distributor or dealer??Please help

Many thanks all. I have asked bro to get quotes . Will keep you all posted.

Thanks for the pix Ishlesh and Sridhar.

Last edited by jkdas : 15th March 2011 at 17:36.
Old 15th March 2011, 18:01   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

There is a dealer in Delhi from where you can get your seat covers.
Kindly check the autoformindia website (under section Network) for the exact address. Dealer name is AUTO CHOICE
Old 15th March 2011, 18:20   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If Noida is close enough to your place then try in sector 16 noida. Dealers name I have forgotten but they have a big Sony board outside (authorised sony dealer). I got mine htere. He took about 1 week to get the covers and 4 hours for stitching. Quite pleased with the results.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks