Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2011, 15:01   #46
BHPian

Re: Seat Covers by Auto Form India

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Venom View Post
Hi. where will get U Cross seat covers in delhi, any distributor or dealer??Please help

For Delhi - AutoForm's main Distributor/ Dealer recommended by the Company's Marketing Head (based @ Dehradun plant) is based out of Karol Bagh - Manoj (09810290008). A very knowledgeable guy w.r.t Seat Covers and shall quote decent rates. You may request him for an install at your doorstep.

Regards,
Ishlesh
Old 16th March 2011, 15:41   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishlesh View Post
For Delhi - AutoForm's main Distributor/ Dealer recommended by the Company's Marketing Head (based @ Dehradun plant) is based out of Karol Bagh - Manoj (09810290008). A very knowledgeable guy w.r.t Seat Covers and shall quote decent rates. You may request him for an install at your doorstep.

Regards,
Ishlesh
Hi...thanks for the reply.....BTW i got quote from elegant,Lajpat Nagar @ 8.5k for dzire....
Old 19th March 2011, 10:50   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
I contacted Popular. But they don't have seat covers for M800. The other distributor is the same in Cochin & Calicut.

All the problem is because the car is a 2001 M800 and the seat model is different in the new M800's. No body manufactures seat covers for the old model.

I'll wait for some time before withdrawing my order placed with the Autoform distributor.

Thanks,
Jose.
Ahh, finally the seat covers arrived and got them fixed today morning . Waiting period was 4 months . Explanation given is that it's the first time Autoform is manufacturing for M800 Type II model with split rear seats.

Fit and finish is good. The covers are snug fit. Installation is just okay. I'll be doing some tweaking of my own tomorrow.
First observation is that they get very hot under the sun. Comfort level is good and should be easy to clean as well.

Total damage to the pocket is 4K including installation. Will post pics asap.

Thanks,
Jose.

Mod Note: Post Edited. Smiley usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please do NOT use more than 2 smileys in a post.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 12th June 2013 at 20:03.
Old 12th April 2011, 14:32   #49
Senior - BHPian

I am looking for Autoform seat covers for my new Palio SDX. Color of car is exotica red and also has alloy wheels.

1) Where in Bangalore do I get these installed?
2) Do you guys think any red and black colored ones suit my car?
Old 3rd August 2011, 14:25   #50
BHPian

So, i called the authorized dealer for Auto Form , in Mumbai. Marol +912230080803 for seats covers for my OHC .

Soon as i told the sales guy its an OHC , he just said NO we do not make seat covers for this model, and refused to talk any further, he was all ready to hang up & just kept saying no no no . even thought i didn't ask him any questions. I was like sheesh this guy is having a bad day , anyway very politely i said thank you and hung up.

i don't think if they can't help they should just refuse to hear you out.

Cheers!
Old 3rd August 2011, 15:45   #51
BHPian

Its nothing like that buddy....I called up the Delhi Distributor he called me to his office,we place the order and very next day the installer came and fit the bucket seats.May be they dont have in stock.

Cheers
Old 15th June 2012, 15:16   #52
BHPian

Reviving this thread, I am looking for good PU seat covers for New Swift, checked Elegant and Hello Car, Lajpat Nagar. Both U impress and U Cheer seems fine. The problem is that Elegant quoted 8.5k+ VAT while Hello Car quoted 5.5K+ VAT. For both the designs. I am perplexed how come two dealers couple of hundred meters apart have price diff of Rs 3000.

Any idea about current market prices of Auto Form products, I plan to check Sec-16, Noida dealer as well to see what price he offers.
Old 15th June 2012, 15:54   #53
BHPian

Hi,

I can see "Permanent Dry Feel", on few of the seat covers.

Does it mean that these seat covers are water proof? or No sweating?

Cheers!
Irish
Old 17th June 2012, 21:51   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket
Reviving this thread, I am looking for good PU seat covers for New Swift, checked Elegant and Hello Car, Lajpat Nagar. Both U impress and U Cheer seems fine. The problem is that Elegant quoted 8.5k+ VAT while Hello Car quoted 5.5K+ VAT. For both the designs. I am perplexed how come two dealers couple of hundred meters apart have price diff of Rs 3000.

Any idea about current market prices of Auto Form products, I plan to check Sec-16, Noida dealer as well to see what price he offers.
Hi, why not ask both the sellers the same question? They should have a good reason to explain the difference. To make it sure just check physically if both are providing the same quality seat covers. Do share your final choice snaps. All the best.
Old 10th August 2012, 10:47   #55
BHPian

This thread seems old - but I have a question about Autoform seat covers.

I want to get a new seatcover for my Santro Xing (the earlier fabric seat cover has become old).
I am looking for Autoform seat covers. Can you please suggest a reliable shop to buy them from in Bangalore?
Old 10th August 2012, 16:54   #56
BHPian

^^ Don't know about autoform dealers in Bangalore, but Bangalore has a few better options (arguably) in PU (Karlsson, imperial leather, marvin etc. ) at similar cost . You may check out the Bangalore directory section of the forums.
Old 10th August 2012, 17:10   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sridhar K View Post
^^ Don't know about autoform dealers in Bangalore, but Bangalore has a few better options (arguably) in PU (Karlsson, imperial leather, marvin etc. ) at similar cost . You may check out the Bangalore directory section of the forums.
Karlsson for sure would not be in the same price band as Autoform even for artificial leather. They are a premium brand and pricey even for artificial leather. Dont know about marvin.

Theres also G-sport here that seems a good option. I dont know how much it costs though.
Old 10th August 2012, 17:28   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
Karlsson for sure would not be in the same price band as Autoform even for artificial leather. They are a premium brand and pricey even for artificial leather. Dont know about marvin.

Theres also G-sport here that seems a good option. I dont know how much it costs though.
At least based on the reading in this forum, Karlsson PU range does not seem very costly when compared with autoforms' top end models. If you go through the Bangalore directory thread, there are a few seat cover people stores reviewed and their cost for PU is definetely not higher than autoforms top end models. IIRC, G-Sport is costlier than autoform. It will be worthwhile to check with them as well.

Last edited by Sridhar K : 10th August 2012 at 17:29.
Old 12th September 2012, 12:32   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sridhar K View Post
Is there any official dealer for autoform in chennai, please share the contact details as the official site is not showing any info due to upgradation(may be) and please do share your ideas about other decors in chennai who are well known in this job.

I want my Nissan sunny seats to be Art Leather with orginal leather on steering and gear leaver.
Old 13th September 2012, 12:22   #60
BHPian

A lot of accessory shop in Chennai deals with Autoform e.g. Chandru auto stores, Mahaveer, Adamjee etc. in GP Road, Friends car accessories in Pallikaranai, Jewajee in Anna nagar and so on. In GP road, there is a official autoform showroom shared by all dealers where we you can take a look at the covers. Quality of fitting varies with various installers and you can take a look at the Chennai directory thread for feedback on some of them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks