Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2013, 00:51   #76
BHPian

Re: Seat Covers by Auto Form India

Hi all - Need some help here, regarding Autoform seat covers.

I was planning to order seat covers for my Dusters from a website that sold original Autoform seat covers with doorstep installation in many cities. The price for U-Vertical full black model is Rs. 8500 which seemed decent because the JC road type unreliable seat covers cost about 6-7k.

However, while passing JC Road today, I enquired about seat covers and one of the shops had many varities in stock including Autoform. The seller quoted Autoform at Rs. 6500 for the same design that I had chosen online. Now I have gone to the point where it all started. Few questions in my mind that need some Team-BHP support are:

1. Can I trust the JC road dealers for original Autoform seat covers?

2. Is the fitting any different if done by the company/dealer people or the local shops etc?

3. Is the leather quality same for all qualities of the Autoform? The price ranges from 6k to 10K and someone told me that the difference is only about fitting and design - not material.

Thanks!
pahwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2013, 18:07   #77
BHPian

Hi all,

I was planning to get AutoForm seat covers for my FIGO. I was told that it will take about 15 days for covers to be ready. Is it right?

Regards,
Sri Harsha.
Old 2nd September 2013, 23:35   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhappyharsha View Post
Hi all,

I was planning to get AutoForm seat covers for my FIGO. I was told that it will take about 15 days for covers to be ready. Is it right?

Regards,
Sri Harsha.
You could order from carindiaaccessories.com. They have a tie-up with Autoform & will deliver and install within in a week.

Do make sure you call their helpline before placing the order. You would need to discuss the exact fit snd finish you may need.
Old 20th November 2013, 12:52   #79
BHPian

Can anyone with insider know-how post if Honda OEM leather seat covers are made by Autoform.

If yes, which type does Honda use for OEM New Honda City out of all types mentioned on the Autoform site.
Old 22nd November 2013, 09:50   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Can I trust the JC road dealers for original Autoform seat covers?
Check out Reliance Auto Zone on Double Road or in Basavangudi. They have Auto Form covers as well and the work will be carried out by professionals.

Quote:
Is the fitting any different if done by the company/dealer people or the local shops etc?
Fitting always varies from person to person. It's the expertise that matters and also depends on how you inspect the job carried out. Again, I would suggest Reliance Auto Zone for this.

Quote:
Is the leather quality same for all qualities of the Autoform? The price ranges from 6k to 10K and someone told me that the difference is only about fitting and design - not material.
These are Art Leather and not genuine leather. I believe the price difference is based on 2 things -

1) The Design

2) The foam thickness
Old 2nd December 2013, 17:03   #81
BHPian

^^^Now autoform have a pure leather option as well. Available with Jewajee Chennai.
Sridhar K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2014, 16:48   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilmonkey View Post
Can anyone with insider know-how post if Honda OEM leather seat covers are made by Autoform.

If yes, which type does Honda use for OEM New Honda City out of all types mentioned on the Autoform site.
Oilmonkey, this is probably very late but Honda OEM leather seats are by Stanley. Its not insider knowledge as there is a little metal tab on the right side of the driver's seat.
Old 13th January 2015, 11:44   #83
NOX

Mod note: Please avoid Quoting an entire large for for short replies, also use proper punctuations instead of... Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by envy View Post
Sorry for the delay, here are the pics..
=========
Given the black color I have to cleanup the leather more frequently, dust shows very promptly on black

Wow The interiors look so amazing with that black leather seat covers, looks brilliant by the way.

Just one question, does this seat cover have a name to it? Autoform names their sear cover models, might even try it out for my car.

Last edited by Jaggu : 13th January 2015 at 12:12.
Old 26th February 2018, 12:25   #84
BHPian

Car Seat Cover - Apprehensions

Hi everyone
I just placed an order for a car seat cover for my Honda city iVTEC which was bought in 2010.

The seat cover will be of Auto Foam and booked with a car accessories dealer from Opera House, Mumbai. He has promised me the best fitting. I went for the best one of Auto foam, which is below Nappa quality. So here are my apprehensions:

1) There are so many varieties in Auto Foam, so how to ensure that i have got the one i was being promised.

2) How to ensure it is of Auto Foam?

Thanks and regards

Subrat

Last edited by Jaggu : 26th February 2018 at 14:23. Reason: Please use Search and continue in an existing thread. Thanks.
Subrat Seet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2018, 15:03   #85
BHPian

Re: Car Seat Cover - Apprehensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat Seet View Post
Hi everyone
I just placed an order for a car seat cover for my Honda city iVTEC which was bought in 2010.

The seat cover will be of Auto Foam and booked with a car accessories dealer from Opera House, Mumbai. He has promised me the best fitting. I went for the best one of Auto foam, which is below Nappa quality. So here are my apprehensions:

1) There are so many varieties in Auto Foam, so how to ensure that i have got the one i was being promised.

2) How to ensure it is of Auto Foam?

Thanks and regards

Subrat
1. If you have purchased from autoform’s authorised dealer, you will get what you have ordered. Don’t worry, autoform is one of the best brand for leather seat covers.

2. Autoform seat covers have a special bag where all the seat covers for your car will be packed. Also there will be autoform’s autographs(logos) on front seat covers (on the side of each).

ShubhamGhute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2018, 17:38   #86
BHPian

Re: Car Seat Cover - Apprehensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShubhamGhute View Post
1. If you have purchased from autoform’s authorised dealer, you will get what you have ordered. Don’t worry, autoform is one of the best brand for leather seat covers.

2. Autoform seat covers have a special bag where all the seat covers for your car will be packed. Also there will be autoform’s autographs(logos) on front seat covers (on the side of each).

Thank you so much. Yes, he is the authorised dealer for Autofoam. Great to know about the logo and packaging.
Regards
Subrat
Subrat Seet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2019, 08:55   #87
Senior - BHPian

Guys, I need to get PU seat covers for my car.

What is your opinion about Autoform ready made covers or made by something like Raju & Rahul in the range of 7-8k? Which one should I get?

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi...new-delhi.html (Car Upholstery - Raju & Rahul (Palika Bhawan, New Delhi))
Old 18th February 2019, 14:05   #88

HI Team, Got my seat covers done from Auto Form from a Chennai Dealer. White with yellow (Tuff to maintain ). Thought of giving it at try as it was going with the outer color of my car.
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers by Auto Form India-img_5806.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-img_5808.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-img_5809.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-img_5810.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-img_5802.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-img_5803.jpg  

Seat Covers by Auto Form India-img_5807.jpg  

sanky is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2019, 19:26   #89
Senior - BHPian

On the lookout for fabric-material seat covers for my Vento.
Got kind of bored with the original leatherette type OEM seat covers.

Any recommendations, whether Autoform is the right choice or any other brand?
Old 4th April 2019, 19:16   #90
BHPian

Please check elegant fabric covers. Looks like it’s one of the popular brand for ready made fabric seat covers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks