Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2009, 14:59   #61
Senior - BHPian

The problem with ebay seems not yet over, becuase this item still not in ebay
listing. Ebay is very strict if they found any negative remark or bad transaction then they will blacklist the party (whether seller or buyer).
Hope jopasu duster listing will be back in ebay very soon !
Old 30th November 2009, 00:39   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
Thanks fellows for the compliments, the duster has been serving me well till now. But I do take precautions, If the car is too dirty and covered with heavy layer of dust, I do not use the duster instead I take it for washing, I guess there is no point in spoiling the duster.
Thats right... But off late rather than the dusts the bird poops are a big headache at present for me. Its all over my Car's Bonet!!

I Park my car in the morning and go back to take it in the night for my shift, I find the car bathed in Bird Poops! And it is not easy to clean it since it dries off and get stuck!!
Old 2nd December 2009, 09:09   #63
Senior - BHPian

Can this be a replacement to the morning car cleaner ? I am thinking of removing him as he is absent on many days, now with winters he wont come early morning and I need to leave home around 7.
Old 3rd December 2009, 00:03   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Can this be a replacement to the morning car cleaner ? I am thinking of removing him as he is absent on many days, now with winters he wont come early morning and I need to leave home around 7.

Not sure if it can replace the cleaner, plus its winter time so morning dew will be a problem and the duster won't clean properly when wet.
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:54   #65
BHPian

This duster has made my life easier !

Since I stay in an area where the construction activity is in full swing, my car tends to accumulate a lot of dust. I cant afford to water wash my car everyday as I have a black car..yes BLACK that is really a pain at the rear end when it comes to maintenance. In my previous car that was black too, it developed too many swirl and scratch marks as I used to get it washed on an alternate day basis. SO I was on the lookout for a product similar to Jopasu, until I bumped upon this thread.

I immediately placed my order and recieved the stuff in 3-4 days from EBAY. Though I didnt recieve any CDs, I really didnt care as I found it funny, CD for a duster ??? !!!

I use this duster every morning to remove the dust particles on my car and I get the car washed only once a week. Of course it should not be used to remove dirt deposited if the car was driven though slushy areas or rains, which of requires the good old water wash !

The bristles are very soft that it doesnt create any scratch marks. I havent washed it yet to find out if the bristles change texture once washed.

The only problem I am facing is that the service center guys broke the handle of the duster and I have to now hold the duster itself to perform the cleaning. But big deal, I am able to get my car into semi sparkling state in few minutes. I would recommend this product to everyone !
Old 3rd December 2009, 13:29   #66
Senior - BHPian

Update on the availablity of the duster on ebay

Just spoke to the manufacturers and they mentioned that it would be available in ebay from saturday 5th onwards. They had some issue with ebay which has been resolved now.
Old 3rd December 2009, 13:34   #67
Senior - BHPian

The issue with ebay was that some one made negative remarks on the seller and ebay immediately removed his listings. Ebay is very strict in following their rules and regulations. Since then the jopasu guy is trying for a come back but so far not successful. Now, hope he is there on 5th dec atlast ?
Old 3rd December 2009, 17:59   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
Not sure if it can replace the cleaner, plus its winter time so morning dew will be a problem and the duster won't clean properly when wet.
Thanks for the reply. Guess I need to use it in summers etc or dusty during day parking in open.
Old 3rd December 2009, 18:18   #69
Senior - BHPian

this is something I was looking for. hope he will be back on e-bay by Dec 5th - I will be ordering my set soon.
Btw, do any one know any place in bangalore where we can pick up this duster off the shelf? may be some shopes in JC road?
Old 3rd December 2009, 22:31   #70
Senior - BHPian

I bought one today and am very pleased with it

My mini review is posted here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1614865
Old 3rd December 2009, 22:56   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulk76 View Post
I bought one today and am very pleased with it

My mini review is posted here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1614865
I am unable to see pics in the review post. @rahulk76, can you see it.
Old 3rd December 2009, 23:11   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
I am unable to see pics in the review post. @rahulk76, can you see it.
Please see now.. Apparently the pics didnt upload

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1614918
Old 3rd December 2009, 23:26   #73
Senior - BHPian

thanks @rahulk76. I hope the manufacturer gets the product in ebay this week. There is lot of construction work going on near my house and the car gets dirty. Its difficult to clean it with water everyday or once in two days also.
Old 5th December 2009, 06:00   #74
BHPian

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the info. I am waiting for the duster to be available in eBay. Can someone tell me if it is available in Chennai in any of the shops?
Old 5th December 2009, 09:28   #75
Senior - BHPian

Just checked in ebay, it is not available still .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks