Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2010, 17:54   #376
Senior - BHPian

to mumbains- any info where in mumbai will i get good quality art leather for my scorpio with good fitting at a cheap price?
Old 1st March 2010, 11:28   #377
Senior - BHPian

Visited the Reliance auto mart at HSR layout Bangalore yesterday. Nobody asked for what you are looking for etc. I just walked in and started checking around. Alloys, tyres were neatly arranged. There were some cheap Chinese stuff like compass were in rack like total mess. Half opened gear knobs were also thrown around in rack. Usual auto stuff were present. Nothing “special” when compared to what we generally see on JC road! Is it just another Auto shop or did I miss anything!
Old 1st March 2010, 15:59   #378
BANNED

Guys, Could someone suggest good accessories shop in Chennai?

I am looking to add

+ a grip for my steering wheel
+ seat covers

I am looking for good quality ones but not too expensive ones.

Cheers.
Old 1st March 2010, 20:20   #379

Booked vista QJD aura abs - Gala Red

Hi fellow bhpians ..

I have booked my Indica vista QJD aura abs on 20th Feb in Malik Cars, Hyderabad. Tomorrow is the D - Day. As this is my first car .. can some of the experts here let me know the precautions I should take during the delivery?

Also the guy there is charging me 6500 for leather seat covers, 2500 for garware sunfilm and 19000 for silverline alloy wheels. After some negotiation .. he is giving 2k discount on these. Are these prices reasonable?

When I checked out with a bridgestone tyres dealer near my house (BHEL) .. he is willing to give the same set of 4 alloys for 16.5k without even negotiating with no charges for fitment/wheel balancing and about 19k for lenso alloys. Which of the two dealers/options do you pros suggest?

Last edited by Jaggu : 1st March 2010 at 21:22. Reason: Please use Search feature, this thread for tires and look at new car delivery inspection thread for check list, Thanks
Old 1st March 2010, 21:57   #380
Team-BHP Support

Leather seat cover at 6.5k? Is it full leather or faux leather? Sunfilm charges seems to be ok. Alloys also seems to be ok price for a set of 5.

Best deals are always found outside the dealership.
Old 1st March 2010, 22:00   #381

Its actually a set of 4 .. not 5

and the leather is not genuine one .. its called suede 900 series or some such thing. It is provided by the tata dealer itself ..
Old 1st March 2010, 22:04   #382
Team-BHP Support

19k is steep for a set of 4 for Indica! Why don't you do a quick window shopping at few of the accessory shops, you will surely get a better deal.

Do a quick search in TBHP, you might get good leads.
Old 1st March 2010, 22:37   #383
BANNED

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : One-liners that add ZERO value to the thread are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP. In fact, they are considered as SPAM. Please do not hit the post submit button unless you have something of value to add to the thread.

We advise you to visit our board rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 6th March 2010 at 14:40.
roadracer is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th March 2010, 18:40   #384
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadracer View Post
Guys, Could someone suggest good accessories shop in Chennai?

I am looking to add

+ a grip for my steering wheel
+ seat covers

I am looking for good quality ones but not too expensive ones.

Cheers.

You can look at Haute car zone in OMR for Haiton or stanley for best quality stuff.
Old 23rd March 2010, 15:01   #385
BHPian

Recommended shops in Chennai - Alloy wheels

Hi Folks,
Do we have a list of recommended car accessories shops in Chennai, based on:
  1. number of collections,
  2. Brands,
  3. competitive price
  4. and good customer service.
If not can some one list it down for all Chennaites' benefit.
Old 28th March 2010, 09:24   #386

Car Audio shop and installer in Mysore

Hi,

Does anyone know any good installer/car audio shop in Mysore?
This is for a basic audio setup in a Tata Nano.

thanks,
Kart
Old 30th March 2010, 14:23   #387
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo View Post
Hello Guys,
Blore T-Bhpians will be familiar with me... Hope to catch up with you all guys by the end of this week at patels...
No beating around the bush!!!

I am interested in starting the accessories business... Well it would be wrong if i say interested... it would me appropriate if i say... I am starting the business very soon.

The whole idea is to import stuff at rock bottom price and provide it to all at rock bottom price... Kind of win win situation for all.

I am starting with Neon Kits, HID kits, Spoilers etc...

No!! I would have shop or a store in Bangalore... the reason being... If i want to keep the cost low... I need to cut down the Opex. So all my brothers will be wondering what am i gonna do.

Pretty simple. I am gonna have a website with details,description and demonstaration of all the products I sell.

No!!! I am not implementing a cart system on the site for several reason. It will be a direct transaction. Site if for information purpose.

I want to make sure the stuff you all need is available to you at your price. I have been to almost all of the Accessories shops in bangalore and I see
unbelievable price. I wonder why... Maybe they want to fix the opex... Also I am not planning to stock stuffs since that again wud make the price go high... Initially it wud be based on order...

My promise to all my brothers here.... I want make this happen and I will need suggestions and help...

Very soon I will be going live and I will make sure I will live upto my word...

Looking forward for a wonderful begining...

Thanks T-BHP for making this happen....

Comments welcome...

Regards
Neo
Very interesting annoucement by me made more than 4 years ago...
It never happened back then and the whole plan had to be stashed to be awaken later on.
Four years from 2006, I still dont have such a facility in Bangalore. But for all the TEAM BHPian in UAE, my services are at your disposal. We have started the car audio segement.

The idea is still the same... Bring down the cost and by reducing the operating expenditure. But now we have a store in Abu Dhabi. And online store at Souq.com

Website still missing out on products and services, but the rest is working fine. Check it out

NEOGLOW - CAR AUDIO & CUSTOMIZATION UNLEASHED

Hope you like it... My inspiration and motivation came from TEAM-BHP.... long live TEAM-BHP.
Old 30th March 2010, 14:35   #388
Senior - BHPian

why no good accessory shops in Blore have the microfiber cloth? i was surprised.
This thing is only available at SPAR ?
Old 31st March 2010, 18:04   #389
BHPian

Please suggest good shops to get sunfilms in Bangalore

Hi Guys,
can anyone suggest some good shops in Bangalore, in and around ORR, Marathali, Koramangala or any other places to get 3M, garware, vkool sun films. Going all the way to JC road is an option but too difficult to find the right shop there.
Old 31st March 2010, 19:58   #390
Senior - BHPian

Samsan, you can get it done at Auto Shop, Koramangala (Ph: 41104109)

BTW I want to buy a Original California Car Duster, any idea where I can get it in Bangalore?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks