Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2008, 13:03   #226
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdivy View Post
Where can I get car side window shades in Bangalore? I checked in Bigbazaar, Spar & Baby shop on Ulsoor road. But none of them have it. I have seen road side hawker selling them at traffic signals. But I need something of good quality and better colors.

Something like this:

or this:

Is this a better thing to do than going for sun film?
I need something to avoid direct sun light during the day travel. The intensity of sun light is more during the summer which is irritating eventhough the AC is in full blast.

Any one suggest this as alternate to sun film?
Old 14th February 2008, 14:59   #227
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorebuddy View Post
I need something to avoid direct sun light during the day travel. The intensity of sun light is more during the summer which is irritating eventhough the AC is in full blast.

Sunfilms are the best bet but if you get quality sunshades, then it's OK.
Old 14th February 2008, 15:34   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raajiv View Post
Guys,

Where can find a good accessorry shop in chennai wth enough options?I am looking for good brand of sunfilms (Llumar,Vkool),Floor mats etc??
Check out Jains in GP Road and Adamjee @ Whites Road. Both guys are reasonable and stock good varieties of sun films and other accessories.
Old 14th February 2008, 16:49   #229
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentsmith View Post
Does anybody know a good place (could be a car accessory shop) which sells/installs bodykits? My friend (who owns a Swift) is looking for one. Thanks!
Sent you a PM on this
Old 15th February 2008, 00:03   #230
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorebuddy View Post

Shades are not a replacement for sun film. If you have light tints, then shades help is cutting the sunlight. There are who people who sell these shades at traffic junctions. I checked them, they were willing to sell at Rs 50 /- a pair but they were opaque. I checked in few accessories shop and I bought a pair for Rs 100 /-. For temporary use, shades are the best.
Old 27th February 2008, 10:49   #231
BANNED

Any Recommmendation on Fancy lights for the old Zen ?

ClearLens etc etc ??

Do we have bhpians with Skirts Done on Zen?

Whats the expected price?

Mods please merge if thread exists
Old 28th February 2008, 13:18   #232
Senior - BHPian

would love it if someone could help me out regarding sparco/recaro seats for my swift here in trivandrum and how much would they cost?

thanks
Old 11th June 2008, 15:11   #233
BHPian

I Had a not so good experience from Cochin's Best Accessories shop "Emperor" when i went to purchase a K & N Filter.Anyway i think Galaxy Auto Accessories Opposite Modern Bread Mamangalam is the Best place for a good Ice Setup or sun film .They are the Distributors for Polk.They Also got Blaupunkt,Alpine,JBL,Infinity,Pioneer,Sony,Nakamic hi,JVC,Kicker Etc. Worksman ship is The best i have seen after Zuheimi @ Emperor. The Best Part is Pricing when compared to other shops.
Old 11th June 2008, 15:23   #234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneemmk View Post
I Had a not so good experience from Cochin's Best Accessories shop "Emperor" when i went to purchase a K & N Filter.Anyway i think Galaxy Auto Accessories Opposite Modern Bread Mamangalam is the Best place for a good Ice Setup or sun film .They are the Distributors for Polk.They Also got Blaupunkt,Alpine,JBL,Infinity,Pioneer,Sony,Nakamic hi,JVC,Kicker Etc. Worksman ship is The best i have seen after Zuheimi @ Emperor. The Best Part is Pricing when compared to other shops.
I can imagine what happened at emperor! Those guys have a feeling that they are some superior species, and all their customers are some crap that the cat dragged in!

BUT! Their workmanship is ythe BEST in town, and especially their audio installs and tuning are superb.

Though i'd love to get my installs and other work from there, the minute i step in and talk with them, I always change my mind!I'm paying Cash, not horsecrap! So the customers deserve some sorta respect!

galaxy has good service and all, but they cheat the hell outta most people. Also, Car audio according to them starts and ends with POLK!!
Workmanship is good, but tuning is downright Ghastly.
Old 12th June 2008, 03:12   #235
BHPian

IF U want anything done right at galaxy just pm me i will call them up and i will try to get u a hefty discount , but sadly their tuning is something else when compared to zuheimi......
Old 12th June 2008, 04:20   #236
BHPian

Please suggest the best ICE shops in Bangalore who sell genuine products at genuine prices.
Old 28th June 2008, 11:20   #237
BHPian

Accessories for i10

Hi,

I got autocop installed from the dealer, and I think I got ripped off.

He charged Rs4.8k for the Hyundai MAX version (with engine immobilizer/stereo protection/2-stage lock).

These are the prices quoted by him for other accessories:

1 Art leather seat covers -- around Rs5,200
2 3M Sun Film -- Rs3,400
3 Fibre Side moulding with 3M gum -- Rs1,500
4 Mud guard flaps -- Rs400

Any reliable shop in Delhi (East?) where I can get this stuff at more reasonable prices? I've tried a few of shops in Connaught Place, but they didn't inspire much confidence.

Thanks in advance.
Old 28th June 2008, 14:43   #238
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by naru View Post
Hi,

I got autocop installed from the dealer, and I think I got ripped off.

He charged Rs4.8k for the Hyundai MAX version (with engine immobilizer/stereo protection/2-stage lock).
Well worth the premium, I'd say. It makes sense to fit a security system from the authorised dealer itself. Don't fret.

Quote:
These are the prices quoted by him for other accessories:
You could surely find these accessories at a cheaper price from local shops. Search around in this thread itself for recommendations.
Old 29th June 2008, 01:22   #239
BHPian

Heard That there's this new kids in town(Ernakulam) , End Effect , They are making good name for themselves.Those guys are from Bangalore if what i heard was right.
Old 29th June 2008, 01:45   #240
BHPian

i would never go to Lajpat nagar for ICE ,whatever the name of the shop be, its not that ELEGANT, take my word ,ever since Driven@ EOK did my ICE, i feel he is the best in Delhi that i know by far and i don't think his rates are all that high.

Last edited by F50 : 29th June 2008 at 09:07.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks