Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2007, 03:25   #196
BHPian

car mods in bangalore

hi all. i've read with interest all the posts in this thread. i can only add to that by giving my own 2 paise worth. when i do my cars...i always go to hot tracks first. he has almost everything available in the market. i get all the prices that anil quotes (know him for 10+ yrs). the only 3 things i buy from him would be alloys (without a question the best selection of ready stock in blr), body kit & saddles leather (his brother owns that company). the rest...he will fleece you! then i go to the other stores or call them up. i compare prices. i get an idea of what the actual price really should be. then i go to car n' style off jc road. the owners son, vinay is a real nice kid and will give you the best prices. if anyone beats his prices...i'll be an ***. he doesn't have everything...but will try and get it for you.
for ICE...there is only one place with true pros. EB Bass. asif and his bros are trained in dubai by the big brand names and they do cars for the db drag and win. go to them if you want serious ICE.
for painting...i go to prerana motors. they are the distributors for standox paints in india. if you are nice to them...they'll do the most amazing colors.
you want small stuff real cheap? find the guy with a small store connected to ali garage. they used to be in front of empire on church st but have moved to koramangala. they are small time and if you buy many items...they'll go out of their way to source them at the cheapest prices possible. difference with vinay? no after support and not much stock.
finally...i'm getting all my cars serviced at RAC. ranjith is a fair guy and its a pleasure working with him.
hope this helps y'all.
Old 19th October 2007, 03:54   #197
Ali
BHPian

Hi All

CAR SONICS:Minister Road seems to be pretty decent enough,offered me a reasonable price for Pio speakers and Spoiler.

There are many around,Visited a few.Waiting to CON as they assume no one knows.Like a few near Nizam College Grounds.Would like to know a place where i can get some stuff at a reasonable price.
Old 22nd October 2007, 17:56   #198
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udhayam View Post
Hi,
Any idea about AUTO PLANET in Koramangala 3rd block(Behind BDA Comples). I went there and he gave a good demo for home theater. He suggested me to go for Boston instead of JBL for my indica. Also he told he can do that(components and woofer without Head unit) for Rs 20,000. A guy by name palani is there who takes lot of pleasure in explaning all the things.

Please ping me if you have any idea about this shop and also suggest me a good system for my inidca. I have a pioneer HU.
I do not recommend this shop. He just pushes whatever he has margin. The speakers were bad and later learnt that they were fake ones. Had to replace my ICE. After sales support is pathetic. Avoid this shop.
Old 22nd October 2007, 19:58   #199
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys
I would be getting myself a Tata Safari very soon and was wondering of installing certain specific accessories like the following
Parking Sensors (front & back)
Car Horn (Roots Vibrasonic or Stebel Nautilus Air Horn
Wiper Blades (Bosch)
Headlight bulb upgrade
Fog Lights (would not like to install new fog lights but change the company fitted fog light bulbs if they are inadequate

Most of the above items are taken with the help of the post http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying...tml#post384261

[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcheetah View Post
prices , man it depends what u want , and who all has it . there are a few prefered dealers from whome we guys pick up stuff , but it always helps to see other shops in the market first and then ask your guy to get that thing if he does not have the same.

You can give me a call once you are here , and may be could show u the places from where u can get ur wish list .
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...tml#post132304
Though the above post is old but if someone could please give me specifics and I know most of the accessory markets in Delhi like Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar, Khan Market etc. But the think is that most of the shopkeepers are not very fair and transparent in their dealings. So one feels like even if you pay the whole money maybe you still are being taken for a ride.
If I could get some hints to where tried and tested accessory job have been done by TeamBHP users I would feel much at ease.
Old 22nd October 2007, 23:13   #200
BHPian

well for these accesories u shld go to local delaer ,why dont u try vikas madhuban,car rainbow or car impression well i know them well as i too from ghaziabad
Old 23rd October 2007, 11:44   #201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Hi All

CAR SONICS:Minister Road seems to be pretty decent enough,offered me a reasonable price for Pio speakers and Spoiler.

There are many around,Visited a few.Waiting to CON as they assume no one knows.Like a few near Nizam College Grounds.Would like to know a place where i can get some stuff at a reasonable price.

Check out Sporket near Dharam Karam Road near Ameerpet , Xenex near Jubliee hills,

Ali,

Which car you own and how much did it cost you for spoiler and pio speakers( Mind most of Minsiter road folks sell replica stuff)...
Old 23rd October 2007, 12:34   #202
BHPian

Xenex in jublee hills is very good. He does a neat work on ICE setups.
Old 23rd October 2007, 14:48   #203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
3. If u trust TBHP then try out our fellow member's outlet - DRIVEN @ mayapuri
Correction

Driven @ East Of Kailash
Old 23rd October 2007, 14:50   #204
Senior - BHPian

Elegant in Lajpat Nagar is quite decent. Also Pandit in CP?.
Old 23rd October 2007, 14:55   #205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Correction

Driven @ East Of Kailash
As of Dec 06 it used to DRIVEN@mayapuri
Old 23rd October 2007, 17:56   #206
Senior - BHPian

hi guys
thanks for the info. has anyone gone and tried these outlets. Maybe I will try the driven@EOK or Pandit at CP(nearer to my house). but the thing is that if anyone has bought anything from these shops could please provide me a little clarity on the prices and the service. As paying a little premium for quality is always better but the prices should not be over the roof.
Old 23rd October 2007, 18:47   #207
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeev View Post
hi guys
thanks for the info. has anyone gone and tried these outlets. Maybe I will try the driven@EOK or Pandit at CP(nearer to my house). but the thing is that if anyone has bought anything from these shops could please provide me a little clarity on the prices and the service. As paying a little premium for quality is always better but the prices should not be over the roof.
Well i cant tell about pandit but i can definately tell you about driven.
The guy can give you the best quality work.and yes you have to pay little extra for the work over their.BUT he will not fool you and you can trust the work which will be done on your car.

Last edited by m4ugr8 : 23rd October 2007 at 18:48.
Old 23rd October 2007, 18:55   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Well i cant tell about pandit but i can definately tell you about driven.
The guy can give you the best quality work.and yes you have to pay little extra for the work over their.BUT he will not fool you and you can trust the work which will be done on your car.
I agreed. Just bought pair of Hertz from Driven @ East Of Kailash and I must say it was good experience and overall you get good treatment being a Bhpian. Good quality work, though they lack of good salesman and give you straight forward advice, which few people may not like.
Old 23rd October 2007, 19:42   #209
Senior - BHPian

Hi
I think that i will try driven and visit his shop. Does he have a good range of products and please give me the location of his shop
thanks for the info
Old 24th October 2007, 00:35   #210
BHPian

@Harjeev: DRIVEN is on the main road on which there is that Supper Factory pub and from where you turn into Big Chill. It's easy to find.

BTW, it's the tyre shop there where which is also Driven's den. Call Mr RANA @ 9899330008
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks