Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2006, 13:31   #61
cnu
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheshagiri
what do you mean by TPC????
The Professional Car Care Center, Mumbai (www.tpc3carcare.com)
But for some reason the website is down.
Old 14th January 2006, 21:13   #62
BHPian

Hi, I am from Malad West, Mumbai. I want to fit the following accessories in my Maryti 800--Car audio system (CD changer with Mp3),Leather seat cover, Alloy wheel. I prefer original equipments with proper billing. Friends, where can I get these items in my locality? And if possible pl tell me what may be the approx cost? Thnx,
Bagchi
Old 16th January 2006, 12:49   #63
BHPian

any pointers to good shops in chennai?
Old 28th January 2006, 21:57   #64
Team-BHP Support

Just want to give a big shout to fxaudio/ sound factor folks who installed my system - Preetam was very professional and lets you make your own decisions without any undue pressure.

Installation was more like surgery not butchery, with connections methodically finished and tested. Only JBL speakers (I can live with that) but highly recommended
Old 1st February 2006, 14:40   #65
BHPian

phone number wanted

There are two guys called Amjat and Tarun;

These are the guys that all accessories dealors in bangalore call, when they do not have tyres or alloys in stock. Would anyone in the forum find thier phone numbers?

This info, I truly believe will help the bangalore members immensly in thier search for good+ ecnomical accessories.
Old 26th February 2006, 20:09   #66

Car Modification in Mumbai

Hi Dude,

Can you help me with the contact details of Rio Designs and MKraft.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadudeonfire
n1engineering guys...it has got everything...was just going through their website...for paint job and stuff i would suggest rio design...
Old 26th February 2006, 21:38   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk_kapoor
any pointers to good shops in chennai?
yeah something in chennai would be good if anyone knows of any????
Old 27th February 2006, 01:16   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
You are correct - I visit everyone else then go to him as he has the best choice. He basically sizes you up and then goes for the kill. since he knows Rudra and I know the market and also knows about this forum, we get a good deal. beleive me, I would not have gone to him otherwise. Again, I will not go to him for electrical work - they messed up the connections on my amp. I redid them myself
Teh LIst of Hot Track Haters GROWS..... I am one of them!!... Regdless of the quality etc you walk away from EVERY deal feeling SHYSTED!! ...

The attitude you get fomr Anil is legendary in Bangalore.. Then once Anil tried to "mis-inform" ... whether due to his ignorance or due to he "Sizing me UP" I wouldnt know.('nice, dumb, ignorant and gullible' look I had on my face.. wide eyed and all)

I had gone to him to check out Pete's Tuning Box. He got his people to take the top off.. and put in a box meant for a four cylinder engine - it had Five leads one in and four out.. (I have an an Accent CRDi and that has three pots only) . When I pointed this out he rubbished it saying that is how it is... that the extra lead is given just in case I want to upgrade into an Elantra, the same box can be used in that . I went for the test drive - found ABSOLUTELY NO Difference - but naturally ... and walked away with a lemme think about it answer.

Checked facts with Peete's office in Cochin and turns out all of the above is HUmbug... there are seperate boxes for the Accent and the Ealntra motors (they cost the same though)

Between me and my friends, I can chronicle enough "Hot Track" experiences here to run into reams.. but guess we are not into EPICS here...

kb
Old 27th February 2006, 01:23   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
Hello Guys,
Blore T-Bhpians will be familiar with me... Hope to catch up with you all guys by the end of this week at patels...
No beating around the bush!!!

I am interested in starting the accessories business... Well it would be wrong if i say interested... it would me appropriate if i say... I am starting the business very soon.

The whole idea is to import stuff at rock bottom price and provide it to all at rock bottom price... Kind of win win situation for all.

I am starting with Neon Kits, HID kits, Spoilers etc...

No!! I would have shop or a store in Bangalore... the reason being... If i want to keep the cost low... I need to cut down the Opex. So all my brothers will be wondering what am i gonna do.

Pretty simple. I am gonna have a website with details,description and demonstaration of all the products I sell.

No!!! I am not implementing a cart system on the site for several reason. It will be a direct transaction. Site if for information purpose.

I want to make sure the stuff you all need is available to you at your price. I have been to almost all of the Accessories shops in bangalore and I see
unbelievable price. I wonder why... Maybe they want to fix the opex... Also I am not planning to stock stuffs since that again wud make the price go high... Initially it wud be based on order...

My promise to all my brothers here.... I want make this happen and I will need suggestions and help...

Very soon I will be going live and I will make sure I will live upto my word...

Looking forward for a wonderful begining...

Thanks T-BHP for making this happen....

Comments welcome...

Regards
Neo
GENERAL SIR!!

IS YOUR FIRM UP AND RUNNING?? HOW DOES ONE GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU?
Old 27th February 2006, 06:54   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCarz
Hi Dude,

Can you help me with the contact details of Rio Designs and MKraft.....
dude pm me ill giv you the nos.

rev
Old 27th February 2006, 08:48   #71
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Checked facts with Peete's office in Cochin and turns out all of the above is HUmbug... there are seperate boxes for the Accent and the Ealntra motors (they cost the same though)
Probably easier for you to go down to Cochin for fitment - 3 hour drive
Old 27th February 2006, 11:36   #72

hi friends,
please suggest me a Car Modification Shop for Wagon - R in New Delhi.
From where i can modify it and will look different then the original Wagon - R design.

and if possible can any one provide me the PICS of modified wagon - R.

Thanks
abhee
Old 1st March 2006, 13:59   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
Probably easier for you to go down to Cochin for fitment - 3 hour drive
Now yes Ajmat... but I was in Bangalore all along... just moved here a month back!!...
Old 7th March 2006, 22:49   #74

Just the thread I was looking for. Just got a used Zen. It came with a Pioneer Casette HU (pretty good one - not sure what model) - want to upgrade to a low-end MP3 player (may be pioneer). From the discussion above it appears like "pro drive near the shivajinagar bus stop" is a good place to visit. Now can someone tell me:

1) Will pro-drive trade-in my existing player?
2) Does pro-drive (or other good dealers) deal with original players but w/o the warranty? How much would a decent MP3 player cost (I don't really need bill/warranty)? Model nos please if you have them...
3) For the pros: how to tell if a HU is the original or not. Don't ask to me listen to it coz I have a tin ear!!

Last edited by sansjunk : 7th March 2006 at 22:51.
Old 8th March 2006, 19:08   #75
BHPian

My car (alloys, ICE) was done up by Car Shringar, Opp Lifestyle and a new branch on Mission Road, the guy Vikram may con you at times on the prices but I found out that he probably has the best stuff in Bangalore.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks