Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2008, 20:56   #301
BHPian

any good shops in cochin or central travancore which does seat covers(art leather stitched)?
Old 30th December 2008, 01:14   #302
Senior - BHPian

there are quiet a few in Vyttila.readymade also available.ofcourse ,kottayam too have such shops.but dont know much.
Old 30th December 2008, 06:57   #303
BHPian

i did see ready made ones and did try a demo version and wasnt satisfied wit the fit and finish and thats why i wanted to try getting it stitched!
Old 30th December 2008, 09:19   #304
Senior - BHPian

@ariendj, there's a place right opposite Modern Bread (in Edappally) that does custom leather stitching. I had seen a Swift done up by them and it was a pretty good job. The choice of colour is limited if you want really sporty-looking stuff, but the regular black, beige etc are available.

I also heard that Ostler in Kochi does a good job. A fellow member (who has among the best set of Stanley Nappa seats I've seen) mentioned to me 2 days back about a Skoda he'd seen that has seats done by Ostler. He was very appreciative of the job, and he said that the rates were much cheaper than Stanley's.
Old 31st December 2008, 00:31   #305
BHPian

In CHANDIGARH the HUB for car mods is Sector 27 and for bikes sector 21... (no they're not that far from each other :P )
Old 31st December 2008, 00:37   #306
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram.west View Post
Guys in Chennai !! Did anyone notice a new Accessories shop on the OMR. The old toyota showroom has been replaced to with this new shop. Just caught a glimpse of it while passing through. Pretty Big place for an accessory shop!!

Cheers!!cheers:
Guess its called "Haute Car Zone"

Anyone's been there ?
Old 1st January 2009, 01:23   #307
BHPian

The Shop near Modern Bread,Mamangalm has real Leather for sure because my friend who is into Hide business gives them the Hides which are locally sourced and treated , I guess that might be the reason for such rock bottom prices. The Stitching was very good on a Lancer that I saw them doing,especially liked the stitching on the gear lever and steering wheel.

The Shop's Name is "Only Leather"
Old 6th January 2009, 18:59   #308
BHPian

Door Vizors for Civic

Can anyone suggest where I could get the clip on kind door vizors for the Civic in Mumbai. All I could find in aftermarket were the stick types and my worry is that they may come off at high speeds or with the adhesive loosening as an effect of weather. I saw the ones at the Honda dealershiip but they as usual are exhorbitantly priced at 7k.
Old 6th January 2009, 19:41   #309
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
Guess its called "Haute Car Zone"

Anyone's been there ?

Its not fully open i guess and they also do second hand car sales i guess, saw a couple of cars lined up as my office is pretty close-by.

Which part of Chennai are you in Fountainheader?
Old 6th January 2009, 22:00   #310
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram.west View Post
Its not fully open i guess and they also do second hand car sales i guess, saw a couple of cars lined up as my office is pretty close-by.

Which part of Chennai are you in Fountainheader?
Ram,
Do you work out of GMR ?

I stay in Perungudi, which is bang opposite to this showroom. Yeah I heard this showroom has some unique concept. Anyone can go and sell their products or something like that. And its owned by Cars India. Hence all those True Value cars.
Old 6th January 2009, 23:04   #311
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
Ram,
Do you work out of GMR ?

I stay in Perungudi, which is bang opposite to this showroom. Yeah I heard this showroom has some unique concept. Anyone can go and sell their products or something like that. And its owned by Cars India. Hence all those True Value cars.
I work in GMR mate!!! By anychance you are there??
Old 7th January 2009, 14:04   #312
A.R
BHPian

I need to get an OEM spoiler for '06 model Baleno, Black. Recently got the car painted completely at MASS (wanted to get rid of scratches from daily running in traffic) I don't want to use my old spoiler since its not bolt on to the bonnet type but is clamped on, thereby creating scratches.

I've checked out some Maruthi dealerships (Bimal, Solar etc) in Bangalore but they either don't seem to have it or quote a huge prices stating it has to be ordered.

Any directions to buy the spolier at Bangalore would help.

Thanks, AR
Old 8th January 2009, 12:14   #313
Senior - BHPian

your good bet is scrap places.I hope such scrap markets exists(chor bazaar type) in benglore.In Coimbatore ,Ukkadam market is famous.
Old 8th January 2009, 12:53   #314
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.R View Post
I need to get an OEM spoiler for '06 model Baleno, Black. Recently got the car painted completely at MASS (wanted to get rid of scratches from daily running in traffic) I don't want to use my old spoiler since its not bolt on to the bonnet type but is clamped on, thereby creating scratches.

I've checked out some Maruthi dealerships (Bimal, Solar etc) in Bangalore but they either don't seem to have it or quote a huge prices stating it has to be ordered.

Any directions to buy the spolier at Bangalore would help.

Thanks, AR
Check Auto Shop in Kormangala. Last time I checked, he had OEM spoilers for 3 - 3.5K.

M/S. SACHIN'S AUTOSHOP
Contact Person
Mr. Suraj .B. Darira
No. 432, Near Someshwara Temple, 1 st Main, 7th Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore -560 095.
Phone:30201567 or 41104109

Last edited by adi99 : 8th January 2009 at 13:00. Reason: Adding address
Old 16th January 2009, 15:45   #315
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister View Post
"EXPERT CAR DEC" here in karol bagh.he has the newest accessories in stock impor.he ts them directly from abroad. lcd`s,dvd`s,stereos,neons,amps. subwoofers.every thinggg u need,u`ll get it there.
The shop is in basement. Right? I used to buy products from them some 7-8 years ago and I think they just sell it and don't install. At that time also there pricing was minimum.

If I buy HU and speakers from there, Can you suggest the place, from where I can get them installed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks