Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2022, 23:13   #136

Re: Car Fridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randhawa View Post
Fits perfectly behind the third row seats in Fortuner. Chills down to -20c. Been testing it almost 24hrs for last three days.Attachment 2308734
@Randhawa, i am also looking for a fridge which I can keep in the centre of the back seat of my Jeep compass. Just wanted to check if it blows out hot air or gets heated. Is it safe to keep it on a leather seat for long trips of 16-18 hours?

Can it be used as a centre handrest for passengers sitting behind?

Are you happy with it till now??

Thanks in advance.
Old 21st September 2022, 12:03   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manaj View Post
@Randhawa, i am also looking for a fridge which I can keep in the centre of the back seat of my Jeep compass. Just wanted to check if it blows out hot air or gets heated. Is it safe to keep it on a leather seat for long trips of 16-18 hours?

Can it be used as a centre handrest for passengers sitting behind?

Are you happy with it till now??

Thanks in advance.
It doesn't get hot but it does blow warm air from the cooling fan inside. Yes you can keep it on leather seat but just keep the vents of the fridge clear of any obstruction.

You can use it as a arm rest that is you have only two people sitting in the middle row although not sure about your seats dimension as the fridge is 22inch long so your seat could be shorter.

I have been using it almost 24/7 for last 5 months, its either in my room or in my Fortuner working like a charm. Totally worth it for the price I bought.
Randhawa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2024, 15:34   #138
Senior - BHPian

FYI- for those using Tropicool 15L fridge. Using the fridge for the last two years and changing the settings manually but never realised I could have used IOS app from Alpicool (Tropicool doesn't have an app for IOS).

As this fridge is a generic Chinese version so many companies are selling it under their name. Tropicool never bothered to have an app for IOS but Alpicool did and it works like a charm. Try it if you are like me who never thought of it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks