Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2011, 02:42   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Project M800 with F10A swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Yes, Lot of ideas are there that will be implemented. At the end of the day it is purpose built and its solving the purpose. Its a GO car! How it looks really doesn't matter. By next competition it will have competition stickers on it ways.
Indeed it is a perfect sleeper,as in this form,people might mistake it for a load carrier or something,when they would see it move they would be like
btw have you faced any issues with cops?
Old 9th July 2011, 04:21   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Will RE-WORK on it later, As for the roll cage it has been refused, I have been told the body shell is too old to handle it. The steel has lost its strength and will need to replaced with a new shell.
unless the car is rusted all over , i dont see how it was determined that its too weak to hold a roll cage. infact a roll cage could improve rigidity. can you find out how your tuner arrived at this conclusion? i have got a 1988 800 as well so i wanna know. thanx
Old 9th July 2011, 11:33   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Here is what its looking, I know its not the best mod job.

No offense meant BUT quite frankly - I think you should have retained the rear glasses & sealed the doors if you wanted to. This is neither here nor there ! Sorry for once I disagree with what you have done to it

Put back the glasses lest someone flag you down to ask for goods to be carried Noida -Delhi !!! Hope you take it in the right spirit !!

Cheers

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 9th July 2011 at 11:34.
Ricky_63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2011, 14:15   #109
Senior - BHPian

Time to buy a new Body Shell my friend Atleast you can rectify your mistake. Rest more power should surely be on the cards.
Old 11th July 2011, 22:05   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
Indeed it is a perfect sleeper,as in this form,people might mistake it for a load carrier or something,when they would see it move they would be like
btw have you faced any issues with cops?
Nothing as of now. Its got nothing mentioned on the R/C about color etc. I guess i am beyond a point to argue on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycarhasablower View Post
unless the car is rusted all over , i dont see how it was determined that its too weak to hold a roll cage. infact a roll cage could improve rigidity. can you find out how your tuner arrived at this conclusion? i have got a 1988 800 as well so i wanna know. thanx
Well No rust, But il get details on it. i guess its something to do with the property of steel after so many years its lost its strenght and it cannot take the welding or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
No offense meant BUT quite frankly - I think you should have retained the rear glasses & sealed the doors if you wanted to. This is neither here nor there ! Sorry for once I disagree with what you have done to it

Put back the glasses lest someone flag you down to ask for goods to be carried Noida -Delhi !!! Hope you take it in the right spirit !!

Cheers
Extra income of the NOIDA-DELHI transportation. Lets see what can be done now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Time to buy a new Body Shell my friend Atleast you can rectify your mistake. Rest more power should surely be on the cards.
New BODY shell. Now that will be an upgrade!!! . I dont call the mod a mistake for sure.
Old 11th July 2011, 22:10   #111
Senior - BHPian

Saw your car today at Speedsport ! The Steeroid.in stickers look super cool !

Cheers
Old 11th July 2011, 22:18   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Saw your car today at Speedsport !

Cheers

Any change in your opinion about the look?
Old 11th July 2011, 22:37   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Why would you risk wanting to know ??

The wheels look nice !! My swift is now at Speedsport for "tweaking"
& a makeover

Cheers
Old 6th February 2012, 22:01   #114
BHPian

I have had a blast reading this entire thread in one sitting, this is the kind of push i need for my ambitious engine swap project, i just wish i can be blessed with a build team as good as yours!

I would like you to contribute in the discussion on my thread for me to gain some direction/clarity for my swap!

In other news, i personally love the panel van look, however the paint scheme isn't doing it justice. Do not take offense to me calling it a panel van, i say that with utmost fondness of that category of vehicle. I'm gonna try my hand at a photoshop version!

Keep the pictorial updates coming!
Edmund is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2013, 03:10   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sanyam,been ages since you have updated the thread.How is the car keeping?Any upgrades done to it?
How was the trackday at BIC?Must have surely bruised some big egos.

I saw a picture of your F10 on BIC's Official FB page's open track day album.
The comments on it are hilarious.
Old 11th March 2013, 12:25   #116
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post

Sanyam,been ages since you have updated the thread.How is the car keeping?Any upgrades done to it?
How was the trackday at BIC?Must have surely bruised some big egos.

I saw a picture of your F10 on BIC's Official FB page's open track day album.
The comments on it are hilarious.
Yes, been tied up with work get very less time to write here. Well i shall post the pictures soon. Car is doing great, i enjoy pushing it to the limit. Dropped the time to 3.03 from 3.07 with no changes in the car. Though i still can mod it further. But im not sure as its an old car now and has its limitation in suspension etc. But its been an absolute absolute bang for the buck project. I could not ask for any more. I haven't spend a penny apart from fuel and service. I've been using this car at every event driven it brutally for 2years now. And it still puts a smile. In the traffic none can keep up and the track ita only the top speed limitation that i give people a chance to overtake

The real fun is at Buddh international circuit.People laugh people give disgusting looks when you bring it to the pit, But the one's on the track are amazed to see this old hag keeping up and overtake on corners and the ones in the pit are shocked to see the time its clocking. And it can still do better for sure.
noidaboy is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks